Why did Bush lie about Saddam being connected to 9/11?

He paid the families of suicide bombers and other terrorist outside of Iraq which made him complicit in it all. I know facts are inconvenient things to your propaganda, deal with it.

Fuck you. The Saudi's provided the funding and the terrorists flying the planes on 9/11.
Why didn't we invade Saudi Arabia? Must be because the Saudi didn't pay some suicide bombers family eh?
Stupid fuck.

Right, like "if you like your plan you can keep it" and "I'll put the healthcare debate on c-span"

When people said the earth was 6000 years old and that the sun revolved around the earth it was what they believed, because they were ignorant of the facts, What is obama's excuse?

As to our user names---------------------redfish vs frigid weirdo.

as to the defective liberal gene-------------it has been proven, its DRD 4, look it up.

Question is, if a politician says they're going to do something, do you A) expect them to carry on doing it regardless of whether it's actually going to work or not or B) if it's not going to work to change it so that it does work?

When people said the sun revolved around the world, it was centuries AFTER it had been proven otherwise. They just choose to have it like this because of Humans own self importance. How could the sun possibly be more important than us?

"defective liberal gene" huh? What next? Liberals are primitive beings?

If you want to prove something, prove it, if you want to try, if you want me to look it up, then it's rubbish.

defective liberal gene----------READ and LEARN Researchers find a liberal gene - ScienceBlog.com

Obama did not change anything when it was obvious that it was not working. He is a far left ideologue, he is uncapable of seeing reality if it violates his view of the world.

So you just post a source. That's not your argument, it's someone else's. Come back when YOU have an argument to make.

Wasn't working, or you didn't like what he was doing?

Obamacare was not, is not, and will not work. Everyone knows that except a few of you who have your heads completely up obama's ass.

There are several studies on the defective liberal gene. I gave you one. If you want more do a simple search. I am here to guide you, not make sure that you learn :biggrin:

The so-called "liberal gene" is not a genetic defect. It's found in people who are more social and empathetic, and thus more open to new ideas. It sure beats the alternative - being closed minded, selfish and avoiding other points of view.

In other words, conservative.

I consider this to be Bush's biggest lie about Iraq and Saddam.

Rightwingers like to distract from the event that Bush tried to link Saddam to - 9/11. Even the dumbest of rightwingers should now be convinced that Saddam HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11. However, if any of them still think so - please provide credible proof.

I heard and saw Bush live on TV when he first tried to make this link. If there are any doubters - just Google "bush links saddam to 9/11"...
More blant lies from the OP,Dems went at Bush hard trying to pin this lie on him,its been proven to be a lie many times.
Sucks that your party lost,get over it move on.

More blant lies from the OP,Dems went at Bush hard trying to pin this lie on him,its been proven to be a lie many times.

It MIGHT do you some good to pull your head out of your ass. But probably not. Were you not alive when Bush was selling the USA on the idea of invading Iraq? Or where you a big supporter of Bush and thought he was Da Man?

What Bush said was this that there was a relationship between Saddam Hussein's Iraq and Osama bin Laden's Al Qaeda he never said that the 9/11 attacks were orchestrated between Saddam and Al Qaeda. Please stop with the lying.
He certainly implied it and every single Bush supporter at the time was eating it up and believing it.
Actually he didn't that is claim repeated by the far left in an attempt to make their fantasy talking point a reality. It's like how they claimed over and over Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her backyard when in fact that was Tina Fey in an SNL skit.

He paid the families of suicide bombers and other terrorist outside of Iraq which made him complicit in it all. I know facts are inconvenient things to your propaganda, deal with it.

Fuck you. The Saudi's provided the funding and the terrorists flying the planes on 9/11.
Why didn't we invade Saudi Arabia? Must be because the Saudi didn't pay some suicide bombers family eh?
Stupid fuck.

"
Cheney's claims[edit]
Vice President Dick Cheney had told Meet the Press on December 9, 2001, that Iraq was harboring Abdul Rahman Yasin, a suspect in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing,[14] and repeated the statement in another appearance on September 14, 2003, saying "We learned more and more that there was a relationship between Iraq and al-Qaida that stretched back through most of the decade of the '90s, that it involved training, for example, on BW and CW, that al-Qaida sent personnel to Baghdad to get trained on the systems that are involved. The Iraqis providing bomb-making expertise and advice to the al-Qaida organization. We know, for example, in connection with the original World Trade Center bombing in '93 that one of the bombers was Iraqi, returned to Iraq after the attack of '93. And we’ve learned subsequent to that, since we went into Baghdad and got into the intelligence files, that this individual probably also received financing from the Iraqi government as well as safe haven."[15] and once again in an interview with National Public Radio in January, 2004, stating that there was "overwhelming evidence" of a relationship between Saddam and al-Qaeda based on evidence including Iraq's purported harboring of Yasin.[16]"

Link: Saddam Hussein and al-Qaeda link allegations - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

By the way, is that your legal signature ("stupid fuck") or your nickname?

Saddam-Hussein-miss-me-yet.jpg

YES!

I was against invading Iraq, but that is sick

Yep, now we have real terrorists in Iraq, and not the ones Bush made up. Mission accomplished. ;)

Yes, there are terrorists in Iraq, before a terrorist was running Iraq.

Liberals suck even when I agree with you, like that we should not have invaded Iraq. When you are right, it's obviously only random since you can't rationally explain it.

"Sick"? Did you consider the consequences of our invasion and occupation of Iraq?

• The cost in life to Americans and Iraqis
  • The life long injury to Americans wounded
  • The fiscal cost of the war, on going for decades to come
  • The fact that Iraq's government & social order was stable
  • The fact that the no fly zone was effective
  • The fact that Clinton used force when necessary, without US casualties
  • The fact that Iran and Iraq were enemies
  • The fact that the Iraq occupation took our eyes off of Africa and the ME
  • The fact that today the world is much less safe.

"Sick"? Did you consider the consequences of our invasion and occupation of Iraq?

Didn't read the first half of the sentence, did you, Skippy?

Missing Saddam is sick. If you don't know what he did, you are only ignoring it and my repeating it won't help you, you're a liberal religious zealot, facts don't get past religious zealotry.

lol

got your ass handed to you in the other thread so you start a new thread in the hopes people won't see your ass kicking

troll

btw.....YOU started the thread, it is up to YOU to provide links. you did not, because you are a liar.

There's a reason he is known here as Chief Shitting Bull..

Missing Saddam is sick. If you don't know what he did, you are only ignoring it and my repeating it won't help you, you're a liberal religious zealot, facts don't get past religious zealotry.

Liberalism is indeed a mental disorder.

Rightwingers like to distract from the event that Bush tried to link Saddam to - 9/11. Even the dumbest of rightwingers should now be convinced that Saddam HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11. However, if any of them still think so - please provide credible proof.

I heard and saw Bush live on TV when he first tried to make this link. If there are any doubters - just Google "bush links saddam to 9/11"...

Did Saddam run the terrorists training camps out of Northern Iraq?
No he looked the other way.

lol

got your ass handed to you in the other thread so you start a new thread in the hopes people won't see your ass kicking

troll

btw.....YOU started the thread, it is up to YOU to provide links. you did not, because you are a liar.

you are the troll.you have no evidence so you engage in name calling which is typical of you the troll.

only the trolls STILL link him to saddam.He used saddam as a patsy so he could use him to finish what his dad started but never did,the us government is the most corrupt government in the world.

I'm an agnostic, raised and confirmed Catholic, but educated and cannot seem to believe in the supernatural. Besides, organized religions are a problem.

I did read the first sentence, maybe I missed your point. Saddam was no different than most despots, and I don't believe we ought to be the police force for the world. So if Saddam was still alive, Iraq would still be a hostile country to its citizens, and the bullet points I posted would not be needed or considered.

Funny how 80% of the country believed Saddam was responsible for 9/11 after listening to Booshies and Fox etc for 6 months...

He funded various terrorist groups, as well as Palestinian ones, but not Al Qaeda.

Sadam spread a lot of money around, no one can say with certainty where it all went, do I think he was part of the planning and execution of 9/11, I doubt it, but he was a state sponsor of terrorism.

Stupid fuck.

I have an excellent reply for your post but with your attitude you'll never see it, so how about you follow your own advice..

Liberalism is indeed a mental disorder.

You should quote this phrase ^^^ since you are quoting one of your mentors - Michael Weiner, aka Michael Savage.

Funny how 80% of the country believed Saddam was responsible for 9/11 after listening to Booshies and Fox etc for 6 months...

He funded various terrorist groups, as well as Palestinian ones, but not Al Qaeda.

Sadam spread a lot of money around, no one can say with certainty where it all went, do I think he was part of the planning and execution of 9/11, I doubt it, but he was a state sponsor of terrorism.

He was? Do you have evidence?

Forum List

Back