Why did Bush lie about Saddam being connected to 9/11?

Right, like "if you like your plan you can keep it" and "I'll put the healthcare debate on c-span"

When people said the earth was 6000 years old and that the sun revolved around the earth it was what they believed, because they were ignorant of the facts, What is obama's excuse?

As to our user names---------------------redfish vs frigid weirdo.

as to the defective liberal gene-------------it has been proven, its DRD 4, look it up.

Question is, if a politician says they're going to do something, do you A) expect them to carry on doing it regardless of whether it's actually going to work or not or B) if it's not going to work to change it so that it does work?

When people said the sun revolved around the world, it was centuries AFTER it had been proven otherwise. They just choose to have it like this because of Humans own self importance. How could the sun possibly be more important than us?

"defective liberal gene" huh? What next? Liberals are primitive beings?

If you want to prove something, prove it, if you want to try, if you want me to look it up, then it's rubbish.

defective liberal gene----------READ and LEARN Researchers find a liberal gene - ScienceBlog.com

Obama did not change anything when it was obvious that it was not working. He is a far left ideologue, he is uncapable of seeing reality if it violates his view of the world.

So you just post a source. That's not your argument, it's someone else's. Come back when YOU have an argument to make.

Wasn't working, or you didn't like what he was doing?

I consider this to be Bush's biggest lie about Iraq and Saddam.

Rightwingers like to distract from the event that Bush tried to link Saddam to - 9/11. Even the dumbest of rightwingers should now be convinced that Saddam HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11. However, if any of them still think so - please provide credible proof.

I heard and saw Bush live on TV when he first tried to make this link. If there are any doubters - just Google "bush links saddam to 9/11"...
He needed a pretext to invade Iraq.

Americans are zombified , so it's like stealing candy from a baby.

Going into Iraq as we did was a stupid waste of lives and money. Both parties supported, authorized, and funded that fiasco---------------they are all responsible, not just Bush. Until you libs accept that truth, then this country will continue to make mistakes like Viet Nam and Iraq and Afghanistan. We accomplished nothing in any of those countries.

Right, like "if you like your plan you can keep it" and "I'll put the healthcare debate on c-span"

When people said the earth was 6000 years old and that the sun revolved around the earth it was what they believed, because they were ignorant of the facts, What is obama's excuse?

As to our user names---------------------redfish vs frigid weirdo.

as to the defective liberal gene-------------it has been proven, its DRD 4, look it up.

Question is, if a politician says they're going to do something, do you A) expect them to carry on doing it regardless of whether it's actually going to work or not or B) if it's not going to work to change it so that it does work?

When people said the sun revolved around the world, it was centuries AFTER it had been proven otherwise. They just choose to have it like this because of Humans own self importance. How could the sun possibly be more important than us?

"defective liberal gene" huh? What next? Liberals are primitive beings?

If you want to prove something, prove it, if you want to try, if you want me to look it up, then it's rubbish.

defective liberal gene----------READ and LEARN Researchers find a liberal gene - ScienceBlog.com

Obama did not change anything when it was obvious that it was not working. He is a far left ideologue, he is uncapable of seeing reality if it violates his view of the world.

So you just post a source. That's not your argument, it's someone else's. Come back when YOU have an argument to make.

Wasn't working, or you didn't like what he was doing?

Obamacare was not, is not, and will not work. Everyone knows that except a few of you who have your heads completely up obama's ass.

There are several studies on the defective liberal gene. I gave you one. If you want more do a simple search. I am here to guide you, not make sure that you learn :biggrin:

Saddam-Hussein-miss-me-yet.jpg

YES!

Post from an old friend....notfooledbyW might know him...

"When and if, and I believe it's only a matter of time, this country gets attacked by these jihadi f*cks, there will be no one to blame except Dumbama.

When you think about it, these jihadi f*cks were cunning and savvy as far as the timing of the attacks of 9.11. Bubba, who allowed this cancer to grow for years, only got partial blame. George W. Bush, who was President for a year or so, got the majority. They waited long enough to semi-excuse Bubba and blame Bush. It was a bit of genius, whether it was planned on not to allow just enough time for Americans to blame one or the other.

And what was Bush to do? Could he have come out right from the start and talked about this growing cancer? Could he have gotten the Patriot Act passed without the attack? Could he have invaded and went after the Taliban or Buffy bin Laden unless the attacks happened? Simply, no. But because it happened on his watch, he gets the majority of the blame.

He handled it pretty damn well, all things considered.

Dumbama is not going to get a semi-pass like Bubba did. Oh no, you foolish, conceited, condescending, holier-than-thou, smartest man in the room, snarky SOB...it will fall squarely on those narrow shoulders. And when history looks at you, even with all the other shit you pulled, the wildfire of islamic terrorism you allowed on your watch will be your legacy. You better hope and pray (to allah or whomever the f*ck you pray to (maybe yourself)), that our intelligence service, the FBI and law other enforcement bail you out by doing a supremely good job in preventing attacks.

Oh yeah, f*ck you!

What Bush said was this that there was a relationship between Saddam Hussein's Iraq and Osama bin Laden's Al Qaeda he never said that the 9/11 attacks were orchestrated between Saddam and Al Qaeda. Please stop with the lying.

What Bush said was this that there was a relationship between Saddam Hussein's Iraq and Osama bin Laden's Al Qaeda he never said that the 9/11 attacks were orchestrated between Saddam and Al Qaeda. Please stop with the lying.

Relationship? Holy shit, you're even dumber than usual tonight.

Your as big a lying partisan idiot as ever that is the truth no matter how many far left hack sites claim otherwise. Of course I wouldn't expect you to understand this shitting bull because as we all know you and the truth never have and never will be on speaking terms.

Your as big a lying partisan idiot as ever that is the truth no matter how many far left hack sites claim otherwise. Of course I wouldn't expect you to understand this shitting bull because as we all know you and the truth never have and never will be on speaking terms.

Don't you even believe Glenn Beck?

Don't you even believe Glenn Beck?
Don't watch Glenn Beck funny you suddenly do though.

Funny how 80% of the country believed Saddam was responsible for 9/11 after listening to Booshies and Fox etc for 6 months...

He paid the families of suicide bombers and other terrorist outside of Iraq which made him complicit in it all. I know facts are inconvenient things to your propaganda, deal with it.

Funny how 80% of the country believed Saddam was responsible for 9/11 after listening to Booshies and Fox etc for 6 months...

He paid the families of suicide bombers and other terrorist outside of Iraq which made him complicit in it all. I know facts are inconvenient things to your propaganda, deal with it.
He funded various terrorist groups, as well as Palestinian ones, but not Al Qaeda.

He certainly implied it and every single Bush supporter at the time was eating it up and believing it.

Bush went into Iraq to remove Saddam...period. The reason was obvious. The confusion is demoquack propaganda.

Strange how the FACTS are forgotten!
the Liberation of Iraq by signing the 1998 Liberation of Iraq, or the Congress passes Resolution of 2002 (Public law 107-243, 116 Stat. 1497-1502) "Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq " And signed by President Bill Clinton!
"Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 is a United States Congressional statement of policy calling .
"It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and to promote the emergence of a democratic government to replace that regime."
On December 16, 1998, President Bill Clinton mandated Operation Desert Fox,
a major four-day bombing campaign on Iraqi targets.
Then in 2001 with 9/11 and anthrax attacks,
it was agreed upon by all these Democrats that:
"..deny Iraq the capacity to develop WMD".Bill Clinton,1998
"..most brutal dictators of Century", Biden,1998
"Iraq compliance with Resolution 687 becomes shell game"..Daschle 1998
"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger Clinton Ntl. Secur. Advr 1998
"posed by Iraq's refusal to end its WMD programs" Levin 1998
"Saddam has ignored the mandate of the UN and is building WMDs and the means to deliver.." Levin 2002
"Saddam has been engaged in development of WMDs which is a threat.."Pelosi 1998
"Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building WMDS.."Albright 1999
"Saddam to refine delivery systems, that will threaten the US..."Graham 2001
"Compelling evidence Saddam has WMDs production storage capacity.." Graham 2002
"Iraq's search for WMDs ...will continue as long as Saddam's in power"..Gore 2002
"Saddam retains stockpiles of WMDS.."Byrd 2002
"..give President authority to use force..to disarm Saddam because..threat our security"..Kerry 2002
"Without a question, we need to disarm Saddam. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an
oppressive regime .... to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction
.... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."Kerry , Jan. 23. 2003
"..Unmistakable evidence Saddam developing nuclear weapons next 5 years.."Rockefeller 2002
"Violated over 11 years every UN resolution demanding disarming WMDs.."Waxman 2002
"He's given aid,comfort & sanctuary to al Qaeda members..and keep developing WMDs"..Hillary 2002
“So it is with conviction that I support this resolution as being in the best interest of our nation. A vote for it is
not a vote to rush to war. It is a vote that puts awesome responsibility in the hands of our president.”
Hillary Clinton on October 2, 2002

But it is strange how these points are forgotten.
Also note how the 1998 ACT is called NOT INVASION but Liberation! Words have meaning and it wasn't till Dems were
on the outs that they and MSM called it an "INVASION"... a negative word.

Forum List

Back