🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Did Democrats HIDE This Poll?

From that link:

290zz9c.jpg

Notice how the far left drone only cherry picked one poll of hundreds..

That is what the far left does, nor to they show who conducted the poll!

Silly far left drones!

He "cherry picked" the poll because you provided a link to it. Yet you have no problem with the OP cherry picking a non-scientific poll. Weird, huh?

Wrong! I provided a link to the main site, but that is par for the course for the far left drones to lie!

Yeah, you provided a link which contained the poll. Can you find a poll from your link that is more approving of banning people based on their religion?

Why should I do the homework of a far left drone?

The link is there educate yourself and stop relying on far left religious dogma..

And you see why you can not debate or have a discussion with a far left drone?

Even when you give them links and facts they still want you to point them to it!

Even after being shown said facts they will still deny it!

Silly far left drones!

But you did do the homework. You provided a link that demonstrates most Americans are against banning people entering the country based on their religion. You did not provide anything to counter that. :badgrin:

Notice ho when far left will chime in on such things however will not call out their own..

This link is for non-far left drones as it will contain polls from all over and have facts in them..

PollingReport.com
From that link:

290zz9c.jpg

Silly far left drones!
Feel the burn bitch. That poll is directly related to this topic. The "hundreds" of others are not. You got taken down by your own link, and now it shows how much it stings you! :lol:

See how the far left drone will lie to fit their religious narrative, the irony impairment of these drones is legendary..
You pwnd yourself, and so now you have to resort to your usual empty pre-recordings.

How embarrassing for you.

Silly far left drones!

He "cherry picked" the poll because you provided a link to it. Yet you have no problem with the OP cherry picking a non-scientific poll. Weird, huh?

Wrong! I provided a link to the main site, but that is par for the course for the far left drones to lie!

Yeah, you provided a link which contained the poll. Can you find a poll from your link that is more approving of banning people based on their religion?

The link is there educate yourself and stop relying on far left religious dogma..

Even when you give them links and facts they still want you to point them to it!

Silly far left drones!

But you did do the homework. You provided a link that demonstrates most Americans are against banning people entering the country based on their religion. You did not provide anything to counter that. :badgrin:

And as always the far left drone swoops in and proves my comments!

See how they cherry pick one poll and do not cite the source and they run on their religious narrative..

Silly far left drone!

What comparative polls?
Did Reagan, Clinton or Obama propose a temporary ban on Muslim immigration?
Did any of them get a large minority support on any of their issues?

You should ask the OP, he's the one making claims.

What claims would that be exactly?

The claim in the OP that Trump polled higher than Reagan, Clinton and Obama and the only polling the OP provided was an unscientific poll about Muslim immigration. I don't know, maybe you should ask him about his claims, ya' think?

Only two of you here so far who don't know.
We all read it and got it just fine.

It's about large amounts of minorities who agree and think that Trump has not gone to far with his plans to ban Muslims.
He is also correct when he says Regan,Clinton or Obama never got that large of a minority support on any of their issues.

It's already been pointed out, the poll isn't scientific, it's proof of nothing.

Secondly, there are no similar polls of previous presidents so the claim by the OP is dubious.

No one said anything about it being scientific.
Secondly no one said anything about similar polls of previous presidents.

Notice ho when far left will chime in on such things however will not call out their own..

This link is for non-far left drones as it will contain polls from all over and have facts in them..

PollingReport.com
From that link:

290zz9c.jpg

Silly far left drones!
Feel the burn bitch. That poll is directly related to this topic. The "hundreds" of others are not. You got taken down by your own link, and now it shows how much it stings you! :lol:

See how the far left drone will lie to fit their religious narrative, the irony impairment of these drones is legendary..
You pwnd yourself, and so now you have to resort to your usual empty pre-recordings.

And as always the far left shows they do not understand anything beyond their religious narrative..

They will lie and cherry pick to suit their religious crusade!

Silly far left drones!

See how they cherry pick one poll and do not cite the source and they run on their religious narrative..

Silly far left drone!

Dude, it's your link, feel free to go to town on it and prove something.

PollingReport.com
From that link:

290zz9c.jpg

Oh no, I fear you're going to be labeled a far left drone for the 1000th time.

EDIT: Oh shit, I'm late.

Remember- Kosh's vocabulary is as limited as Groot's.

Says the far left drone troll!

Silly far left drones!

Silly far left drone!

See how the far left wants others to prove a negative!

They post bunk and expect others to prove them wrong!

Silly far left drones!

PollingReport.com
From that link:

290zz9c.jpg

Groot is Shakespeare compared to this guy.

Silly far left drones!

Silly far left drone!

Silly far left drones!

Prove a negative? You posted a link to a poll that counters whatever point you are failing to make. Own it.

PollingReport.com
From that link:

290zz9c.jpg

Groot is Shakespeare compared to this guy.

Says the irony impaired far left drone that runs the religious narratives without question or hesitation.

PollingReport.com
From that link:

290zz9c.jpg

Kosh says "Groot"

Very convoluted OP. When were there polls about Reagan, Clinton or Obama's views on immigration compared to Trumps and broken out by race?

And how was this (not scientific) poll hidden when it's on tv?

Looks like the Trump cheerleader is grasping on any good news he can find regardless of it's actual importance.

In this case false 'good news.'

Silly far left drones!

Silly far left drone!

Silly far left drones!

Prove a negative? You posted a link, a poll was posted from that link that counters whatever point you are failing to make. Own it.

See you give them a link they f9ind one thing that fits their narrative and they run with it..

One of hundreds of polls and they pick one and do not cite who conducted the poll..

Yet it is on anyone else to p[rove them wrong.

PollingReport.com
From that link:

290zz9c.jpg

Kosh says "Groot"

Silly far left drone!

Silly far left drones!

Prove a negative? You posted a link, a poll was posted from that link that counters whatever point you are failing to make. Own it.

See you give them a link they f9ind one thing that fits their narrative and they run with it..

One of hundreds of polls and they pick one and do not cite who conducted the poll..

Where is the other poll on Religious immigration bans from your link?

Silly far left drone!

Silly far left drones!

Where is the other poll on Religious immigration bans?

And the far left drone proves my comments as they continue to run their narratives..

Silly far left drones!

Where is the other poll on Religious immigration bans?

And the far left drone proves my comments as they continue to run their narratives..

Where is it, Groot? Why did you post the link? What were you attempting to demonstrate? Feel free to use crayons.

Forum List

Back