Why did God create evil?

So god was playing a game he knew he's win and now humans for the rest of eternity are paying for it. See what I'm saying about not making any sense?
Nope. God created existence.

What happens after that is up to you.
So there really was an Adam and Eve in a Garden of Eden?

See you aren’t even serious.
What does that even mean?
It means he sees through you like everyone else here.
No, it means he has no real response to what I'm saying, like everyone else here. Especially you.

So basically the story never happened but was put there to tell us that god is perfect and if this world is shit then it's Adam and Eve's fault, 2 admittedly fictional characters.
I didn't say that either. Do you even know how to ask soup questions?

I am not bound to your idiotic interpretation.
You're only bound to your own idiotic interpretation.
That's your opinion, but if that were true you wouldn't keep changing my position so I know that is false.
You found your god in a book of fairy tales/fiction, since you don't believe any of it to be true.
No. I found the Spirit of God within me. And the Spirit of God helped me understand.

Your brand of atheism is an intellectual dead end.
So you didn't actually find god , just "the Spirit of...". It's about time that you admit it. Thanks for playing.

No, it means he has no real response to what I'm saying, like everyone else here. Especially you.
What are you talking about? We have all given logical and valid responses. That you can't actually find a flaw in any of our positions is the reason you keep arguing your ridiculous straw men that have nothing at all to do with what we are telling you.

God created existence. Existence is good. Ergo everything God created is good. Man does not celebrate evil. Man is so ingrained in the concept of goodness that when he violates it rather than abandoning it he rationalizes that he didn't. That what he did was good.

Your very own expectation that there is a universal code of conduct that God violated is proof that the universal code of conduct does exist. Your own behaviors tell us that man is good. You have an expectation for it that you didn't put there and can't get rid of.

Now it is your turn to make some assinine response that doesn't address any of the seven points I just made.

That's your opinion, but if that were true you wouldn't keep changing my position so I know that is false.
You found your god in a book of fairy tales/fiction, since you don't believe any of it to be true.
No. I found the Spirit of God within me. And the Spirit of God helped me understand.

So you didn't actually find god , just "the Spirit of...". It's about time that you admit it. Thanks for playing.
One in the same. You wouldn't know because you have never looked. You have never tested it. It's not your ignorance that will doom you to failure in life, it is your apathy towards your ignorance that will doom you to failure in life.

What are you talking about? We have all given logical and valid responses. That you can't actually find a flaw in any of our positions is the reason you keep arguing your ridiculous straw men that have nothing at all to do with what we are telling you.

God created existence. Existence is good. Ergo everything God created is good. Man does not celebrate evil. Man is so ingrained in the concept of goodness that when he violates it rather than abandoning it he rationalizes that he didn't. That what he did was good.

Your very own expectation that there is a universal code of conduct that God violated is proof that the universal code of conduct does exist. Your own behaviors tell us that man is good. You have an expectation for it that you didn't put there and can't get rid of.

Now it is your turn to make some assinine response that doesn't address any of the seven points I just made.
God created existence and everything in it. Existence has some bad in it. Ergo god created good and bad. I'm simply asking why there is bad/evil in god's creation. So far, all you've said is that god isn't responsible for bad things, only good. That makes no sense. Someone has to take responsibility for the bad shit that was put in this universe.

One in the same. You wouldn't know because you have never looked. You have never tested it. It's not your ignorance that will doom you to failure in life, it is your apathy towards your ignorance that will doom you to failure in life.
I've already been very successful in life. Too bad for you that you still have to go to work.

God created existence and everything in it. Existence has some bad in it. Ergo god created good and bad. I'm simply asking why there is bad/evil in god's creation. So far, all you've said is that god isn't responsible for bad things, only good. That makes no sense. Someone has to take responsibility for the bad shit that was put in this universe.
And I, among others have answered it. Dozens of times.

Meriweather tried to flip the question around on you but you dodged it. So let me ask again on her behalf. Why do you think there is bad/evil in god's creation?

Do you even allegory?
So basically the story never happened but was put there to tell us that god is perfect and if this world is shit then it's Adam and Eve's fault, 2 admittedly fictional characters.

It's not virtuous if you are forced to be virtuous, Taz.
So god was playing a game he knew he's win and now humans for the rest of eternity are paying for it. See what I'm saying about not making any sense?

It means that you think you are being smart, but really you are coming off as willfully ignorant, which is worst then stupid.

I've already been very successful in life. Too bad for you that you still have to go to work.
Maybe you are defining success incorrectly.

Or maybe your daving over your success tells us how important it is to you for others to see you that way.

Or maybe your daving over your success tells us how important it is to you for you to see you that way.

Meriweather tried to flip the question around on you but you dodged it. So let me ask again on her behalf. Why do you think there is bad/evil in god's creation?
You all haven’t answered the question, you all just keep saying that it’s not god’s fault.

I don’t know why god would put evil in his creation, I wouldn’t if I were god. That’s why I ask why?

You all haven’t answered the question, you all just keep saying that it’s not god’s fault.

I don’t know why god would put evil in his creation, I wouldn’t if I were god. That’s why I ask why?
Then how do you know God did put evil in the universe?

Tell me exactly what God did.

Do you even allegory?

It means that you think you are being smart, but really you are coming off as willfully ignorant, which is worst then stupid.
Says the person with nothing concrete to add to the discussion. :blowpop:

Do you even allegory?

That would be you, Taz.

Or maybe your daving over your success tells us how important it is to you for others to see you that way.

Or maybe your daving over your success tells us how important it is to you for you to see you that way.
You’re the one who called me a failure. Maybe you were just projecting.

Not exactly. What exactly did I say, Taz?

If god didn’t put evil here, then who did?

That would be you, Taz.
Then why do you talk to me?

If god didn’t put evil here, then who did?
That doesn't even come close to addressing the question I asked.

How do you know God did put evil in the universe?

Because I believe you logic is flawed. You are skipping steps.

Not exactly. What exactly did I say, Taz?
Look up and read.

That would be you, Taz.
Then why do you talk to me?
Because you won't shut up. :wink:

Forum List

Back