Why did Hillary Clinton sell Uranium to Putin? And why did the CIA allow this

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Seems time that the President revamp the CIA. Also why is the CIA so concerned that Putins hackers are working to gather information, and they could care less that Putin is still building nuclear weapons with our Uranium, that Hillary Clinton gave them.

What is wrong with this story?

Trump is gonna ask

sometimes I wonder if Hillary inhaled some of that uranium just for the high. maybe that explains 50% of her brain damage and why flies and gnats follow her where ever she goes

Seems time that the President revamp the CIA. Also why is the CIA so concerned that Putins hackers are working to gather information, and they could care less that Putin is still building nuclear weapons with our Uranium, that Hillary Clinton gave them.

Trump is gonna ask
No uranium was sold to Putin...If so, how much has he received?

Trump is gonna ask
Factoid: all who voted for Hillary believe Uranium is on of those 33 flavors of ice cream to choose from at Burger King

Trump is gonna ask
Factoid: all who voted for Hillary believe Uranium is on of those 33 flavors of ice cream to choose from at Burger King
I always use it as a mood enhancer...

Trump is gonna ask
Wrong kid, you need to adjust your medication, this is old news.
Sen. D’Amato Drops Bomb: Hillary Allowed Russia to Take Ownership of US Uranium to Sell to Iran (Video)

You are in a fantasy World

um, as SecState; Hillary facilitated the sale of uranium to a Russian company that coincidentally was also a big Clinton Foundation donor

it was one of the more egregious examples of "pay for play" we saw from her

her corruption is so horrible, she SHOULD be in prison - this whole deal is FAR more damaging to American interests than the hacking of the DNC ever could hope to be

but our media does not give a shit - FREE health care and republicans are racist - so run the old hag up the flagpole anyway!!!

um, as SecState; Hillary facilitated the sale of uranium to a Russian company that coincidentally was also a big Clinton Foundation donor

it was one of the more egregious examples of "pay for play" we saw from her

her corruption is so horrible, she SHOULD be in prison - this whole deal is FAR more damaging to American interests than the hacking of the DNC ever could hope to be

but our media does not give a shit - FREE health care and republicans are racist - so run the old hag up the flagpole anyway!!!
And how much uranium has been exported from the joint Canadian/Russian company??

Trump is gonna ask
Sen. D’Amato Drops Bomb: Hillary Allowed Russia to Take Ownership of US Uranium to Sell to Iran (Video)

No uranium is allowed to be exported, did your fleeting glimpse of a tabloid tell you that?

No uranium is allowed to be exported, did your fleeting glimpse of a tabloid tell you that?

I know this makes you feel clever, and I will admit that this was a valiant effort on your part!

But, when the uranium is harvested outside of Canada & the USA, those export restrictions are all but meaningless

Hillary allowed for uranium that had been controlled by us to go to a Russian company just because they helped pay for Chelsea's exorbitant wedding

and our friends on the left and in the media don't give a shit

OH LOOK - a frog! Trump is a racist!

but again, nice try!

Trump is gonna ask

i drink uranium every time i get constipated,,,works every time

I know this makes you feel clever, and I will admit that this was a valiant effort on your part!

But, when the uranium is harvested outside of Canada & the USA, those export restrictions are all but meaningless

Hillary allowed for uranium that had been controlled by us to go to a Russian company just because they helped pay for Chelsea's exorbitant wedding

and our friends on the left and in the media don't give a shit

OH LOOK - a frog! Trump is a racist!

but again, nice try!
The uranium in the US can't be harvested in Canada...The uranium has to stay in the US that is harvested..
First, the State Department did approve of Russia’s gradual takeover of a company with significant U.S. uranium assets, but it didn’t act unilaterally. State was one of nine government agencies, not to mention independent federal and state nuclear regulators, that had to sign off on the deal.
Second, while nine people related to the company did donate to the Clinton Foundation, it’s unclear whether they were still involved in the company by the time of the Russian deal and stood to benefit from it.

Third, most of their Clinton Foundation donations occurred before and during Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential bid, before she could have known she would become secretary of state

Did Clinton help Russia obtain uranium for donations? Nope

I am not trying to be clever anymore than you are trying to not look ignorant..

our State Department signed off on a deal that allowed a Russian Company to get its hands on more uranium

I will grant you that the uranium was not harvested here in the USA

your link - politifact - is not really a credible source for resolving disputes (they have a heavy left wing bent)

I do not trust them to be truthful and honest anymore than I trust CNN - their credibility is in question

but let's assume that Hillary advocating for this deal is unproven as politifact asserts

there was a time when the "appearance of impropriety" was taken seriously - that standard has LONG been thrown out the window in regards to our media and how they treat left wingers and democrats (Obama actually claimed to have run a "scandal free" administration - what a crock of shit)

bottom line - Russian Company donates heavy to Clinton Foundation

State Department allows for deal that gives said company access to more uranium

Hillary was SecState at the time

this was a shitty deal from the word GO and SHOULD have prevented Hillary from even being considered as nominee for POTUS

but our friends on the left and in the media just don't care - they do not hold leftists to the same standards they do conservatives

our State Department signed off on a deal that allowed a Russian Company to get its hands on more uranium

I will grant you that the uranium was not harvested here in the USA

your link - politifact - is not really a credible source for resolving disputes (they have a heavy left wing bent)

I do not trust them to be truthful and honest anymore than I trust CNN - their credibility is in question

but let's assume that Hillary advocating for this deal is unproven as politifact asserts

there was a time when the "appearance of impropriety" was taken seriously - that standard has LONG been thrown out the window in regards to our media and how they treat left wingers and democrats (Obama actually claimed to have run a "scandal free" administration - what a crock of shit)

bottom line - Russian Company donates heavy to Clinton Foundation

State Department allows for deal that gives said company access to more uranium

Hillary was SecState at the time

this was a shitty deal from the word GO and SHOULD have prevented Hillary from even being considered as nominee for POTUS

but our friends on the left and in the media just don't care - they do not hold leftists to the same standards they do conservatives
Yet you do not attempt to show proof..At least my quote source has timelines, quotes from real people and referenced material...
You also seem to have a need of using filler words and a distracting style of thought...

is it true that Uranium comes from Uranus? how did they get there for the ingrediants?

Who: Obama>Clinton> Putin>Iran.
What: American land and a scarce resource, uranium.
When: While Hillary was Sec of Sate, and Obama was in the White House.
Where: On the private server
Why: Because they gave a bunch of money to The Clinton Foundation, and because the CIA works for Obama, not us.

Who: Obama>Clinton> Putin>Iran.
What: American land and a scarce resource, uranium.
When: While Hillary was Sec of Sate, and Obama was in the White House.
Where: On the private server
Why: Because they gave a bunch of money to The Clinton Foundation, and because the CIA works for Obama, not us.
i am convinced that 23% of Hillarys brain is made up of Uranium

When has any Clinton ever been held accountable for any of their crimes, except when Slick Willy lost his lost license after lying to a court?

Forum List

Back