Why did Hunter Biden resign from Burisma the DAY that Joe announced he was running for POTUS?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
If everything was above board, why did he quit such a lucrative job on that day?

Seems rather coincidental.

We have been told that there was NOTHING untoward about Hunter Biden working for Burisma.

If that’s true, there was no need to quit.

LINK?

Last edited by a moderator:
Because his daddy is in big trouble....all of the money Hunter got went into a family trust that the Biden's can all access....

Now that is an actual 30 million dollar question.

Instead the government spent 30 million dollars investigating Russian conspiracy theory.

If everything was above board, why did he quit such a lucrative job on that day?

We have been told that there was NOTHING untoward about Hunter Biden working for Burisma.

He was appointed to a five-year term in April, 2014. He didn't quit. The term expired.

He was appointed to a five-year term in April, 2014. He didn't quit. The term expired.

:linky:

Ask the OP for a link.

So.
You're talkin' shit.
Okay.

Hmmm, so Joe waited long for Hunter to resign to announce, I guess.

Why is that?

Ask the OP for a link.

So.
You're talkin' shit.
Okay.

So, you're a fucking idiot. Why didn't you ask the OP for a link?

Ask the OP for a link.

So.
You're talkin' shit.
Okay.

My 'linky?' was directed at your statement.

Don't get all triggered cuz you haven't backed up what you posted, cowboy.

Ask the OP for a link.

So.
You're talkin' shit.
Okay.

You can't Google? The OP is supposed to include a link, yet you swallow it whole. I normally don't hesitate to provide a link, but with you being an asshole and so forth, I figure you ought to ask the OP first. There are links.

So.
You're talkin' shit.
Okay.

You can't Google? The OP is supposed to include a link, yet you swallow it whole. I normally don't hesitate to provide a link, but with you being an asshole and so forth, I figure you ought to ask the OP first. There are links.

Nice, overly wordy response.

Ask the OP for a link.

So.
You're talkin' shit.
Okay.

You weren't satisfied with, "Ask the OP for a link."

So.
You're talkin' shit.
Okay.

You weren't satisfied with, "Ask the OP for a link."

It all must be 'fake F'in news'.

This the current trend. You launder bribes through your kids.

Take a look at the net wealth of Obama’s two adopted daughters right now and explain to me how those kids are worth millions now.

Because his daddy is in big trouble....all of the money Hunter got went into a family trust that the Biden's can all access....

It’s hilarious how The Left inundated The President and his children with subpoenas over fake Russian Collusion, and The President and his children provided all kinds of emails that were requested and even President Trump’s children testified before Congress, but nobody can find Hunter Biden, and people are flipping out because he might have to testify.

Remember all the taunts about Ivanka, Don Jr. & Eric all being lead out from The White House in chains?

Oh but Hunter Biden...he would Never Do Anything Wrong!

Give me a break!

The Podesta Group gets Immunity, The Clinton Campaign gets Immunity, and now they want to give Hunter Biden and The Biden Campaign Immunity.

Anyone see anything wrong with that picture?

Forum List

Back