Why did michelle Obama evoke slavery during her convention speech?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I have the answer, but you liberals won't like it.

to show how far we've come.

why are you offended?

that's kind of weird.

That's strange, she didn't mention any progress on the matter of how blacks are treated in this country. You're wrong. Try again.

Last edited:

to show how far we've come.

why are you offended?

that's kind of weird.

That's strange, she didn't mention any progress in the matter of how blacks are treated in this country. You're wrong. Try again.

Why don't you tell us about all the progress blacks have made in this country. Please start from when they were shipped across the ocean in chains.

And make no mistake about it, this November when we go to the polls that is what we're deciding, not Democrat or Republican, not left or right. No, in this election and every election is about who will have the power to shape our children for the next four or eight years of their lives.

Parents shape kids lives Michelle, not presidents.

She lives in a house built by slaves but now every day she looks out and sees her (black) kids playing on the lawn of the residence of the President of the USA.
Surely that's a pretty powerful image of how far blacks have progressed.

She lives in a house built by slaves but now every day she looks out and sees her (black) kids playing on the lawn of the residence of the President of the USA.

they don't like the image.
Or they don't get as far as forming an image before the Pavlovian Obama-induced red mist descends.

they don't like the image.
Or they don't get as far as forming an image before the Pavlovian Obama-induced red mist descends.

there is that.... but i think they wait for faux news to tell them what to be upset about since they all seem to latch on to the same idiocy.

the reality is there is nothing michelle obama or barack obama could say that wouldn't make them melt down.... there's black people in the white house and they haven't been able to tolerate it for 8 years.

Forum List

Back