Why did Mueller take the special counsel job in the first place?

Diver Diva

Platinum Member
Jun 2, 2019
Nobody else seems to be asking this question.

It's obvious he was just a figurehead, putting his name on a report that he didn't even read just to give it credibility. Mueller had a long distinguished career behind him.

My guess is the Dems dug up some dirt on him or a member of his family and forced him to do their bidding.

It's obvious he was just a figurehead, putting his name on a report that he didn't even read just to give it credibility. Mueller had a long distinguished career behind him.

My guess is the Dems dug up some dirt on him or a member of his family and forced him to do their bidding.
This was a cover up for Clinton and the deep state/Obama actors. People need to be exposed and hung for treason against the Untied States Constituion. Full Stop!

Mueller was clueless! Mumbles..

Didn’t know what was in the report

That means Andrew Weissmann needs to answer some questions from jail... because that’s where he’s going.

Who doesn't want a few extra million in their pocket, especially when they're about to retire.

Who doesn't want a few extra million in their pocket, especially when they're about to retire.
Possible, but I doubt it. As long as Mueller served at the highest level in D.C., he must have had more money than he could ever spend. This job had "danger" written all over it.

I think he was coerced.

Possible, but I doubt it. As long as Mueller served at the highest level in D.C., he must have had more money than he could ever spend. This job had "danger" written all over it.

I think he was coerced.

You're suggesting someone could have too much money? The alternative could be Mueller wanted some sort of legacy.

Maybe he didn't realize that he has lost his mojo. Often the car keys have to be taken from the elderly for the protection of everyone.

I think he was coerced.
constitution-com-02017-email-branco-reagan-com-red-handed-uranium-russian-collusion-cookie-28586366.png

Because it was an important job that he was uniquely qualified for due to his bi-partisan cred.

His nomination was approved of by both Democrats and Republicans.

Follow the money!

. Let’s take a peek into Mueller's motivation:

. ….."Russian Collusion"….Hillary's tale, picked up by her colleagues in the sale of American uranium to Russia for $ millions in bribes…er, 'donations.'

…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

The reason for the Mueller Investigation?
....to camouflage the fact that every major Democrat elite was both knowledgeable and a participant in the corruption of the uranium deal: Muller, Comey and Rosenstein knew and probably wet their beaks in the payoffs.

They took what didn't belong to them....sold the purloined property of the American people.....and now need to hide the dirty deed.

Because it was an important job that he was uniquely qualified for due to his bi-partisan cred.

. ….."Russian Collusion"….Hillary's tale, picked up by her colleagues in the sale of American uranium to Russia for $ millions in bribes…er, 'donations.'

…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

The reason for the Mueller Investigation?
....to camouflage the fact that every major Democrat elite was both knowledgeable and a participant in the corruption of the uranium deal: Muller, Comey and Rosenstein knew and probably wet their beaks in the payoffs.

They took what didn't belong to them....sold the purloined property of the American people.....and now need to hide the dirty deed.

. ….."Russian Collusion"….Hillary's tale, picked up by her colleagues in the sale of American uranium to Russia

For 1000th time, please take your moronic tin-foil conspiracy theories and shove them up your ass.

Mmmk?

I remember back when Barr was testifying before Congress, the folks on the left (on this site) kept on badgering us conservatives "You know nothing, you didn't even read the Mueller Report". Lol

Maybe those same folks should be asking Mueller himself. Did he really read the report that bears his name? Lol

fb_img_1564069850744-jpg.271003

. ….."Russian Collusion"….Hillary's tale, picked up by her colleagues in the sale of American uranium to Russia

For 1000th time, please take your moronic tin-foil conspiracy theories and shove them up your ass.

Mmmk?

Why is it you Liberals can never actually dispute my posts.....simply resort to that third grade barnyard vulgarity?

Is it lack of education, or brain damage?

Mueller has been part of the "deep state" for decades. As such, the election of Donald Trump was an unthinkable catastrophe. TDS then caused him to believe that Trump must be a Russian spy who needed to be exposed.

After months of investigation revealed nothing to support this, he had to save face (and protect himself) by creating an obstruction of justice scenario in order to extend his investigation past the 2018 elections. Like John McCain, Mueller let his personal animosity of Trump destroy his own reputation.

It was a great gig. Get paid for staring at 4 walls in an office for half a day and being a rubber stamp.
:death:

Forum List

Back