Why Did Obama insert himself into Zimmerman case?

Absolutely.

He fits the sociopath profile to a "T".

I think the administration needs to be held accountable for drumming up the racial tensions that surrounds this case.

The lies that came out of the supporters of this farse are almost too numerous to mention.

Zimmerman is a Hispanic, not strictly a White.
Trayvan was no innocent child.
Zimmerman did not stalk him or hunt him down.
Zimmerman did not deserve to be punched for trying to keep eyes on the suspect.
Zimmerman did not describe Trayvan in any racial manner, Trayvan did.
It is not illegal to carry a gun when you have a concealed carry permit.
Zimmerman was not the aggressor. Trayvan was.
Trayvan was not profiled simply because he was black. Other factors were apparent.

Doesn't matter about Zimmerman's ethnicity.
On the night in question? Yeah..he was. Additionally, he had no criminal record. Zip. Zero.
Sure he did. He decided that Martin was involved in criminal activity.
Zimmerman chased him down armed with a gun and a flashlight. He had no standing as a cop or law enforcement agent. And he never identified himself. Martin had every right to defend himself from what he rightly perceived as a fellow who meant to do him harm.

No... again.. you lie to fit your stance

Zimmerman, according to evidence, FOLLOWED TM... did not hunt or chase him down
Zimmerman decided that there was suspicious activity in a neighborhood with recent crime
It is not a crime to follow someone in public
Zimmerman was not the aggressor.. that action of starting the aggression came from TM, according to all evidence.. Hence there was no right to defend for TM, for there was no aggression...

Again.. TM had opportunity to run away, act like a responsible person and explain, talk things out, etc... he chose the violence route and paid the price for it.. unfortunately the guy is dead and unfortunately we have a group on people willing to convict a person on race issues, assumptions, and feelings rather than the actual evidence

That would be correct had the Sanford police done their job. They didn't. They were like, oooh dead black kid? No worries. It took Detective Chris Serino to actually have the "wait a minute" moment three days after a murder took place. The only thing the police did was do a tox screen on the corpse.

Detective Chris Serino, Hero or Villain of the Zimmerman Trial?

That's not fucked up to many conservatives.

But there should be no difference in the way murder cases are handled. Race should never ever be a factor.

By the way, Serino got busted down to walking a beat again.

No.. there is NO evidence that this was about the police dismissing anything because of the race of TM.. nice try to inject feelings and assumptions though.. just like JoeB tried

The evidence then and now still points to GZ being attacked and then killing TM... there should have been investigation, and there was, but no reason to arrest on the spot and in actuality no reason to indict... this was politically motivated by sheeple and politicians coddling the sheeple.. could or should GZ have possibly been indicted for a lesser degree of manslaughter?? Possibly... but this was about race charged bullshit and the sheeple wanted a murder trial

It's not an assumption.

It's based on the way the police handled the investigation. They didn't secure the area. They didn't properly handle evidence. They didn't bother asking Zimmerman if he was on any medication. They didn't take him to the hospital. They didn't bother checking the cell phone records. They didn't hold Zimmerman overnight. I could go on..

They completely fucked up. So either they are incompetent and should ALL be fired...or something else was a factor.

It is an assumption.. period... for you have zero information on why anything was or was not done by the police...

I think the administration needs to be held accountable for drumming up the racial tensions that surrounds this case.

The lies that came out of the supporters of this farse are almost too numerous to mention.

Zimmerman is a Hispanic, not strictly a White.
Trayvan was no innocent child.
Zimmerman did not stalk him or hunt him down.
Zimmerman did not deserve to be punched for trying to keep eyes on the suspect.
Zimmerman did not describe Trayvan in any racial manner, Trayvan did.
It is not illegal to carry a gun when you have a concealed carry permit.
Zimmerman was not the aggressor. Trayvan was.
Trayvan was not profiled simply because he was black. Other factors were apparent.

On the night in question? Yeah..he was. Additionally, he had no criminal record. Zip. Zero.
Zimmerman chased him down armed with a gun and a flashlight. He had no standing as a cop or law enforcement agent. And he never identified himself. Martin had every right to defend himself from what he rightly perceived as a fellow who meant to do him harm.

Zimmerman decided that there was suspicious activity in a neighborhood with recent crime
Zimmerman was not the aggressor.. that action of starting the aggression came from TM, according to all evidence.. Hence there was no right to defend for TM, for there was no aggression...

Again.. TM had opportunity to run away, act like a responsible person and explain, talk things out, etc... he chose the violence route and paid the price for it.. unfortunately the guy is dead and unfortunately we have a group on people willing to convict a person on race issues, assumptions, and feelings rather than the actual evidence

Not lying about anything.

And Martin was under NO legal obligation to do anything you suggested. Quite the contrary. Stand your ground covers the EXACT type of situation that Martin was in.

And Zimmerman's story, at best, is filled with inconsistencies. Add in he LIED on national tv.

Thus..there's no reason to believe any of his crap.

No.. there is NO evidence that this was about the police dismissing anything because of the race of TM.. nice try to inject feelings and assumptions though.. just like JoeB tried

The evidence then and now still points to GZ being attacked and then killing TM... there should have been investigation, and there was, but no reason to arrest on the spot and in actuality no reason to indict... this was politically motivated by sheeple and politicians coddling the sheeple.. could or should GZ have possibly been indicted for a lesser degree of manslaughter?? Possibly... but this was about race charged bullshit and the sheeple wanted a murder trial

It's not an assumption.

It's based on the way the police handled the investigation. They didn't secure the area. They didn't properly handle evidence. They didn't bother asking Zimmerman if he was on any medication. They didn't take him to the hospital. They didn't bother checking the cell phone records. They didn't hold Zimmerman overnight. I could go on..

They completely fucked up. So either they are incompetent and should ALL be fired...or something else was a factor.

It is an assumption.. period... for you have zero information on why anything was or was not done by the police...

Why? No.

What? Yes.

And the fact that you aren't disputing they didn't follow best practices says that you know they fucked up.

And they did.

It's not an assumption.

Why? No.

What? Yes.

And the fact that you aren't disputing they didn't follow best practices says that you know they fucked up.

And they did.

No.. because I do not have all the information and it has not been brought as evidence in the trial... You are making an assumption.. I am not

Not lying about anything.

And Martin was under NO legal obligation to do anything you suggested. Quite the contrary. Stand your ground covers the EXACT type of situation that Martin was in.

And Zimmerman's story, at best, is filled with inconsistencies. Add in he LIED on national tv.

Thus..there's no reason to believe any of his crap.

There did not need to be a legal obligation... and again, it is not a crime to follow someone in a public area

There was zero aggression from GZ... the aggression came when TM attacked.. not when GZ was simply following

I believe the evidence shown... evidence is consistent with a self defense claim MUCH more than a murder claim.... period

And yes.. you did lie.. the things you claim GZ did are not facts.. they are assumptions and lies you made up to fit your stance

An article with assumptions, opinions, and feelings...

Nah.. I will stick to the relevant evidence put forth in the trial.. and at this point... it is overwhelmingly supportive of self defense against an attacker rather than a hunt down murder by GZ

Why? No.

What? Yes.

And they did.

No.. because I do not have all the information and it has not been brought as evidence in the trial... You are making an assumption.. I am not

Making what "assumption"?

Did they have urine and blood from Zimmerman? No. Did they bother to ask him for any? No. Did they xray Zimmerman's head? No. Did they secure the crime scene? No. Did they keep Zimmerman overnight? No. Did they bag Martin's hands? No. Did it occur to them that if they didn't have Martin's fingerprints in the system and he was a young kid that maybe, just maybe, he lived in or was visiting someone in the complex? No.

That's routine shit.

It wasn't until three days after the murder did anyone do any real investigation.

And THAT was stopped until Sharpton came in.

hummm, who do you believe?

SNIP:

CAUGHT ON TAPE: Obama Justice Official Urges Action Against George Zimmerman

Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, July 12, 2013, 12:12 AM

Earlier this week we found out the Obama Justice Department helped organize the race-based Trayvon Martin rallies in Sanford, Florida.
race baiters trayvon

Now this…
Judicial Watch released audio today of an Obama Department of Justice offical urging Sanford city officials to take action against George Zimmerman.

The Washington Times reported:

The legal watchdog Judicial Watch released an audio recording Thursday of a Department of Justice staffer urging Sanford, Fla., city officials and the minority advocacy group Dream Defenders to seek justice for Trayvon Martin, because “if a community perceives that there’s something wrong in the black community, there’s something wrong.”

“CRS is an arm of the department that we call the Peacemakers,” Thomas Battles, regional director of the DOJ’s Community Relations Service, said at a meeting at the Shiloh Church on April 19, 2012. “We work with communities where there is real or perceived racial tensions.”

all of it here
CAUGHT ON TAPE: Obama Justice Official Urges Action Against George Zimmerman | The Gateway Pundit

Nah.. I will stick to the relevant evidence put forth in the trial.. and at this point... it is overwhelmingly supportive of self defense against an attacker rather than a hunt down murder by GZ

It absolutely does not support that.

A neeeeeeeegro getting shot in the street for no particular reason is something Obabble can understand...so he can comment without TelePrompTer.

On Monday, the Broward County Sheriff's Office released a video calling on the public not to riot in the wake of the George Zimmerman verdict....
:eusa_pray: The Sheriff's Office released a statement explaining that it was "working closely with the Sanford Police Department and other local law enforcement agencies" to coordinate "a response plan in anticipation of the verdict."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LM2bRU_Tsc]Broward County Sheriff's Office "Don't Riot" Zimmerman Verdict Video - YouTube[/ame]

Sounds like they are expecting some rioting.

And all the video does is encourage it.
I would think a PSA stating "All rioters will be shot on sight" would be more productive.

No, it's an article that actually explains what federal people were actually doing.

The Daily Caller and the rest of the rightwing propaganda machine did what they always do,

create and spread lies.

Can someone please explain to me exactly why the President of the USA is sending his Justice Department to Sanford FL to get involved in a local matter?

Daily Caller: Holder Spent Tax-Payer $ Supporting Anti-Zimmerman Protests - Fox Nation

It wasn't exactly local. It was a national tragedy. I wonder why Republicans want Zimmerman to walk free and also wonder if they would feel that way had it been their own 17 yr. old son. Just act like it was completely ok that he killed that kid.

Well Sarah,if I had a seventeen year old he would be smart enough not to attack some guy out of hand. He would have gone straight home or immediately dialed 911.
Like any normal person who was raised right would do.

Can someone please explain to me exactly why the President of the USA is sending his Justice Department to Sanford FL to get involved in a local matter?

Daily Caller: Holder Spent Tax-Payer $ Supporting Anti-Zimmerman Protests - Fox Nation

It wasn't exactly local. It was a national tragedy. I wonder why Republicans want Zimmerman to walk free and also wonder if they would feel that way had it been their own 17 yr. old son. Just act like it was completely ok that he killed that kid.

I think the problem here is that the Right Wing lives in a fantasy world where a heavily armed populace is a good thing. Ignore the 32,000 gun deaths every, it's a good thing the citizenry is armed.

Zimmerman walked around with a gun, and he made a horrible mistake, even if you totally buy into his self-defense theory.

For them, ZImmerman has to walk, because really it's the Gun Culture on trial here.

Wait a minute....I would say TM was the one who made the mistake,considering he's the one taking a dirt nap.
It's a shame TM didnt survive his first big lesson in life.

No, it's an article that actually explains what federal people were actually doing.

The Daily Caller and the rest of the rightwing propaganda machine did what they always do,

create and spread lies.

Actually.. it does not... it interjects what the writer thought

It absolutely does not support that.

Yes.. it actually does...

No evidence of GZ striking or beating down TM
Evidence of TM on top of GZ
Evidence of the injuries inflicted by TM upon GZ
Evidence of the trajectory consistent with a self defense shot while being beneath the attacker...

And the people like you have assumptions and feelings

[

And you are willing to put an innocent man in prison to quell the black riots. You have yet to answer my question: Would YOU be willing to go to prison yourself to prevent riots?

I did answer your question.

I DID NOT MURDER A BLACK CHILD!!!!!

If I had murdered a black child, I would not be trying to dirty the kid up to avoid responsibility for the actions.

So you saying you would murder a black child?
I would wager you'd do the same thing as GZ did if you were getting the shit beat out of you.
I'd like to believe you'd let him beat you to death....but I'm pretty sure even you have a strong survival instinct.

Forum List

Back