Why Did Obama insert himself into Zimmerman case?

Yes, I did.

You just didn't understand it.

And if I answered it again, you still wouldn't understand it.

I'm really not capable of breaking it down any simpler for you.

No you have not. You have said repeatedly that you would 'sacrifice' Zimmerman, indicating that even if found not guilty he should be imprisoned to pacify a racist agenda. But you will NOT agree that same 'sacrifice' should be made with YOUR life. You are a racist and a fucking hypocrite.

Again, I didn't kill a child. That's what makes Zimmerman expendable.

That and he's kind of a fat slug who can't hold down a job.

It's not a "racist" agenda to think that the murder of a black child should be treated just as seriously as the murder of a white child.

In this case, it wasn't.

Killing is not illegal.. murder or manslaughter is

And again, you interject FEELING and ASSUMPTION with your 'fat slug' comment

[

Oh what a control freak staitst...

Put someone in prison for life who acted in self defense (by the definition of the law) just to ensure sheep mentality people do not act like assholes

Hey... all anone has to do is riot to get their way... I know.. state that a riot will ensue unless Obamacare is repealed and Obama is removed from office...

But somehow I don't think JoeB will stick to his standard then

Somehow, I don't think anyone is going to riot for the right of insurance companies to sue them.

Maybe we could get a riot of Insurance Executives... that's something I'd LOVE to see.

Now, yeah, I wouldn't want to see a riot, but I'd totally understand why one would happen in this case.

A black child is killed, the law gives the guy a pass, people object, and then an all white jury gives the guy another pass.

I need to stock up on groceries for next week. Things are gonna get ugly.

[q

Just goes to show that two people can see the same exact evidence and draw totally different conclusions due to their own prejudices.

It's clear you aren't capable of being pragmatic, which clearly explains why you are a Democrat.

Guy, I'm being FANTASTICALLY pragmatic.

Here. I'll make it simple for you. There are two buttons in front of you.

Button A puts George Zimmerman in prison for the rest of his life.

Button B kills 50 random people. (About how many people died in the Rodney King riots.)

You got to push one of those two buttons.

Which button do you push?

Simple enough.

Frankly, Zimmerman killed a kid, and there's nothing that makes his continued freedom worth a riot. He wasn't "falsely accussed" (like a lot of black and hispanic men who go to prison for things they didn't do.) He did exactly what he was accused of doing. He killed trayvon martin.

It's highly unlikely there will be a riot.

Most black folks just wanted a trial..thats it.

They wanted it to be acknowledged that Trayvon Martin was a human being worthy to have his life cared about.

They got it.

[

Oh what a control freak staitst...

Put someone in prison for life who acted in self defense (by the definition of the law) just to ensure sheep mentality people do not act like assholes

Hey... all anone has to do is riot to get their way... I know.. state that a riot will ensue unless Obamacare is repealed and Obama is removed from office...

But somehow I don't think JoeB will stick to his standard then

Somehow, I don't think anyone is going to riot for the right of insurance companies to sue them.

Maybe we could get a riot of Insurance Executives... that's something I'd LOVE to see.

Now, yeah, I wouldn't want to see a riot, but I'd totally understand why one would happen in this case.

A black child is killed, the law gives the guy a pass, people object, and then an all white jury gives the guy another pass.

I need to stock up on groceries for next week. Things are gonna get ugly.

Uh huh... yes.. they could.. as the country is getting completely fed up with the crap

The race of the child, and the jury, and the attacker has no relevance.. except in your racist mind

It is not a pass when acting in self defense

But hey... if a riot is threatened and may happen, just throw someone in jail to appease the mob

The JoeB way

The man's never held down a job. I think the closest he's gotten to employment was as a bouncer until he broke that lady's leg.

Trust me, the world will not be a poorer place with him in prison.

His employment history, no matter what it is, has zero legal meaning

Just throw him in jail though to appease a sheep mob... the JoeB way

[

In the SAME SITUATION would you be willing to go to prison to prevent riots. Clearly you would not. But you hate Hispanics and as a racist you are willing to 'sacrifice' Zimmerman. As you have said repeatedly. You should resign as a human being. You are nothing but an ape that shaves.

If I killed a child, I doubt I'd be able to live with the guilt of the thing. I just have that much residual Catholicism in me.

Obviously, Zimmerman is different. He's actually okay with what he did, and frankly, that's a good enough reason to put him in prison.

He killed a child. He needs to be held to account for that.

Absolutely.

He fits the sociopath profile to a "T".

The man's never held down a job. I think the closest he's gotten to employment was as a bouncer until he broke that lady's leg.

Naw.

He murdered a kid.

That's what he needs to go to jail for.. :doubt:

Naw.

He murdered a kid.

There is no disputing that he KILLED a teenager of 17 years old

There is reasonable doubt that he murdered TM.... there is ample evidence that he acted in self defense in ever legal aspect of the FLA statute

Naw.

He murdered a kid.

There is reasonable doubt that he murdered TM.... there is ample evidence that he acted in self defense in ever legal aspect of the FLA statute

We'll see.

But at least he got tried for it.

And they were going to cut him loose.

Naw.

He murdered a kid.

We'll see.

Doubtful a grand jury would have indicted.. it was political pressure and nothing more that got this to trial...

We'll see.

Doubtful a grand jury would have indicted.. it was political pressure and nothing more that got this to trial...

Thankfully.

And it's a shame in Florida that a kid with no criminal record that gets shot by a fellow WITH a criminal record doesn't merit, at the very least, very careful scrutiny.

And it seems in the same state..they tossed the book at this woman.

Fla. woman Marissa Alexander gets 20 years for "warning shot": Did she stand her ground? - Crimesider - CBS News

Gotta love it. :doubt:

We'll see.

Thankfully.

And it's a shame in Florida that a kid with no criminal record that gets shot by a fellow WITH a criminal record doesn't merit, at the very least, very careful scrutiny.

Fla. woman Marissa Alexander gets 20 years for "warning shot": Did she stand her ground? - Crimesider - CBS News

Not thankfully.. there is NO WAY that mob pressure should bring about a trial against the legal process.. this should be about the evidence and the evidence alone.. not whether some group of sheep threatens riot, not because a politician takes a side, not because of race....

Whether a prior criminal record was had by TM is irrelevant.. he, according to all evidence so far, was in the midst of committing a crime when he was shot... assault and battery is indeed a crime....

[

In the SAME SITUATION would you be willing to go to prison to prevent riots. Clearly you would not. But you hate Hispanics and as a racist you are willing to 'sacrifice' Zimmerman. As you have said repeatedly. You should resign as a human being. You are nothing but an ape that shaves.

If I killed a child, I doubt I'd be able to live with the guilt of the thing. I just have that much residual Catholicism in me.

Obviously, Zimmerman is different. He's actually okay with what he did, and frankly, that's a good enough reason to put him in prison.

Absolutely.

I think the administration needs to be held accountable for drumming up the racial tensions that surrounds this case.

The lies that came out of the supporters of this farse are almost too numerous to mention.

Zimmerman is a Hispanic, not strictly a White.
Trayvan was no innocent child.
Zimmerman did not stalk him or hunt him down.
Zimmerman did not deserve to be punched for trying to keep eyes on the suspect.
Zimmerman did not describe Trayvan in any racial manner, Trayvan did.
It is not illegal to carry a gun when you have a concealed carry permit.
Zimmerman was not the aggressor. Trayvan was.
Trayvan was not profiled simply because he was black. Other factors were apparent.

Thankfully.

Not thankfully.. there is NO WAY that mob pressure should bring about a trial against the legal process.. this should be about the evidence and the evidence alone.. not whether some group of sheep threatens riot, not because a politician takes a side, not because of race....

Whether a prior criminal record was had by TM is irrelevant.. he, according to all evidence so far, was in the midst of committing a crime when he was shot... assault and battery is indeed a crime....

That would be correct had the Sanford police done their job. They didn't. They were like, oooh dead black kid? No worries. It took Detective Chris Serino to actually have the "wait a minute" moment three days after a murder took place. The only thing the police did was do a tox screen on the corpse.

Detective Chris Serino, Hero or Villain of the Zimmerman Trial?

That's not fucked up to many conservatives.

But there should be no difference in the way murder cases are handled. Race should never ever be a factor.

By the way, Serino got busted down to walking a beat again.

Thankfully.

That would be correct had the Sanford police done their job. They didn't. They were like, oooh dead black kid? No worries. It took Detective Chris Serino to actually have the "wait a minute" moment three days after a murder took place. The only thing the police did was do a tox screen on the corpse.

But there should be no difference in the way murder cases are handled. Race should never ever be a factor.

No.. there is NO evidence that this was about the police dismissing anything because of the race of TM.. nice try to inject feelings and assumptions though.. just like JoeB tried

The evidence then and now still points to GZ being attacked and then killing TM... there should have been investigation, and there was, but no reason to arrest on the spot and in actuality no reason to indict... this was politically motivated by sheeple and politicians coddling the sheeple.. could or should GZ have possibly been indicted for a lesser degree of manslaughter?? Possibly... but this was about race charged bullshit and the sheeple wanted a murder trial

Notice Obama or Sharpton aren't out there now calling on people NOT TO RIOT?

I guess Obama is too busy..he doesn't have the time like he did when he poked his nose in this case the FIRST TIME

Absolutely.

I think the administration needs to be held accountable for drumming up the racial tensions that surrounds this case.

The lies that came out of the supporters of this farse are almost too numerous to mention.

Zimmerman is a Hispanic, not strictly a White.
Trayvan was no innocent child.
Zimmerman did not stalk him or hunt him down.
Zimmerman did not deserve to be punched for trying to keep eyes on the suspect.
Zimmerman did not describe Trayvan in any racial manner, Trayvan did.
It is not illegal to carry a gun when you have a concealed carry permit.
Zimmerman was not the aggressor. Trayvan was.
Trayvan was not profiled simply because he was black. Other factors were apparent.

Doesn't matter about Zimmerman's ethnicity.
On the night in question? Yeah..he was. Additionally, he had no criminal record. Zip. Zero.
Sure he did. He decided that Martin was involved in criminal activity.
Zimmerman chased him down armed with a gun and a flashlight. He had no standing as a cop or law enforcement agent. And he never identified himself. Martin had every right to defend himself from what he rightly perceived as a fellow who meant to do him harm.

Notice Obama or Sharpton aren't out there now calling on people NOT TO RIOT?

I guess Obama is too busy..he doesn't have the time like he did when he poked his nose in this case the FIRST TIME

Or..

There's no reason to believe they are going to riot.

And Obama didn't "poke his nose in", he got asked a question and answered it.

No.. there is NO evidence that this was about the police dismissing anything because of the race of TM.. nice try to inject feelings and assumptions though.. just like JoeB tried

The evidence then and now still points to GZ being attacked and then killing TM... there should have been investigation, and there was, but no reason to arrest on the spot and in actuality no reason to indict... this was politically motivated by sheeple and politicians coddling the sheeple.. could or should GZ have possibly been indicted for a lesser degree of manslaughter?? Possibly... but this was about race charged bullshit and the sheeple wanted a murder trial

It's not an assumption.

It's based on the way the police handled the investigation. They didn't secure the area. They didn't properly handle evidence. They didn't bother asking Zimmerman if he was on any medication. They didn't take him to the hospital. They didn't bother checking the cell phone records. They didn't hold Zimmerman overnight. I could go on..

They completely fucked up. So either they are incompetent and should ALL be fired...or something else was a factor.

Forum List

Back