Why Did Obama insert himself into Zimmerman case?

Why? No.

What? Yes.

And the fact that you aren't disputing they didn't follow best practices says that you know they fucked up.

And they did.

No.. because I do not have all the information and it has not been brought as evidence in the trial... You are making an assumption.. I am not

Making what "assumption"?

Did they have urine and blood from Zimmerman? No. Did they bother to ask him for any? No. Did they xray Zimmerman's head? No. Did they secure the crime scene? No. Did they keep Zimmerman overnight? No. Did they bag Martin's hands? No. Did it occur to them that if they didn't have Martin's fingerprints in the system and he was a young kid that maybe, just maybe, he lived in or was visiting someone in the complex? No.

That's routine shit.

It wasn't until three days after the murder did anyone do any real investigation.

And THAT was stopped until Sharpton came in.

You make assumptions on GZ's actions and interpretations as if they are fact... when evidence shows the contrary... You also make assumptions as to what and why the cops did whatever, without any evidence to back any of your assumptions up...

As they gathered evidence as the case went on, they could still arrest the 'suspect' if evidence shows something supportive of the crime of murder or manslaughter rather than self defense...

But it was not the evidence that brought this to trial.. it was political pressure...

Notice Obama or Sharpton aren't out there now calling on people NOT TO RIOT?

I guess Obama is too busy..he doesn't have the time like he did when he poked his nose in this case the FIRST TIME

Or..

There's no reason to believe they are going to riot.

And Obama didn't "poke his nose in", he got asked a question and answered it.

so his answer was, If I has son he could be like Trayvon?
you're friggen joking right? what ever happened to NO COMMENT?

I guess Obama is too busy..he doesn't have the time like he did when he poked his nose in this case the FIRST TIME

Or..

Or even state sympathy for the family of TM, but urging people to wait to see the evidence and/or the trial process before jumping to any conclusions... That this is/was a matter for the law enforcement and judicial system of Florida

Or..

Or even state sympathy for the family of TM, but urging people to wait to see the evidence and/or the trial process before jumping to any conclusions... That this is/was a matter for the law enforcement and judicial system of Florida

"the Cambridge police acted stupidly" he is just continuing his established pattern of dividing the country racially.

"the Cambridge police acted stupidly" he is just continuing his established pattern of dividing the country racially.

yep, Obama has hurt this country in more ways than one..that is what's sad about his Presidency..He had a chance to heal things but he made things worse

Ask Obama where he was the night Chris Steve called for help....no answer

Ask Obama to come clean about Fast & Furious, you get a lie that he just read about it in the morning paper

Ask Obama about a racial incident...

Last edited by a moderator:
An article with assumptions, opinions, and feelings...

Nah.. I will stick to the relevant evidence put forth in the trial.. and at this point... it is overwhelmingly supportive of self defense against an attacker rather than a hunt down murder by GZ

It absolutely does not support that.

Yes.. it actually does...

No evidence of GZ striking or beating down TM
Evidence of TM on top of GZ
Evidence of the injuries inflicted by TM upon GZ
Evidence of the trajectory consistent with a self defense shot while being beneath the attacker...

And the people like you have assumptions and feelings

Self defense works here if Zimmerman were attacked by Martin and did nothing to instigate the attack and had a reasonable fear of great bodily injury or losing his life. That's by Florida's ridiculously low standards.

And that's not the case here at all.

And there was evidence that Zimmerman had gained the upper hand in the fight at some point and was on top. 2 witnesses testified to that.

And the gunshot wound which killed Martin has been entered in as an exhibit.

It's people like you that are completely buying the story of a known liar.

Evidence of the trajectory consistent with a self defense shot while being beneath the attacker...

Self defense works here if Zimmerman were attacked by Martin and did nothing to instigate the attack and had a reasonable fear of great bodily injury or losing his life. That's by Florida's ridiculously low standards.

Like the state of FL, you know you cannot prove this beyond a reasonable doubt.

And there was evidence that Zimmerman had gained the upper hand in the fight at some point and was on top. 2 witnesses testified to that.

And the gunshot wound which killed Martin has been entered in as an exhibit.

It's people like you that are completely buying the story of a known liar.

No.. those 2 could exchange words all they want.. and whether they did has not been proven.. hence you have zero EVIDENCE that Zimmerman instigated ANYTHING... again, it is not illegal to follow someone in a public area, nor is it grounds for self defense

The evidence and injuries do not show anything that Zimmerman gained any upper hand before shooting his attacker

The gunshot wound has been entered and showed via trajectory and distance to be consistent with a defensive shot while being under the attacker

It is people like you that are buying conjecture, assumption, and feeling above evidence

First, dumbass, learn the difference between "your" and "you're".

Second, Trayvon wasn't "black kids", most of whom don't commit crimes. He was pretty much just an average kid who was out there like most kids. Nothing he was doing that night was illegal or even all that wrong.

If it were the other way around, if GZ was black and TM was white, his ass would have been in jail so fast it would make your head spin.
TM was a young violent thug. He did nothing wrong? Punching someone in the nose, and slamming their heads into the concrete is nothing wrong. How about the break in tool, and womens jewelry. Are you delirious?

Okay, let's look at that.

The woman's jewelry. No woman has come forward and said, "Yup, that's mine and that kid stole it." So for all we know, he acquired it legally.

"Break in tools." Do you know what the extent of his "break in tools" were? A screwdriver.

Yup. The kid had a screwdriver.

And sorry, some pervert follows you down a darkened street, without identifying himself, he should kind of expect to get punched in the nose.

Yeah.....because I know I carried a screw driver around with me everywhere I went as a teen.
And women's jewelry ? You bet,never know when you might need that.

Are you fucken serious? Hell,if the cops found you walking around with those items you'd be arrested.

Or..

obama did way more than create a familial relationship between the Martins and the presidential family, he actually sent paid mercenaries to Florida to help Al Sharpton agitate a racial divide.

Can someone please explain to me exactly why the President of the USA is sending his Justice Department to Sanford FL to get involved in a local matter?

For the DIM conservative:

"The Community Relations Service (CRS) is part of the United States Department of Justice.
The office is intended as a peacemaker "for community conflicts and tensions arising from differences of race, color, and national origin" and was created by the Civil Rights Act of 1964.Originally under the Department of Commerce it was moved to the Department of Justice by order of President Johnson.

It is "the only Federal agency dedicated to assist State and local units of government, private and public organizations, and community groups with preventing and resolving racial and ethnic tensions, incidents, and civil disorders, and in restoring racial stability and harmony" by employing conciliators. ."

Oh and HOW MUCH DID THEY SPEND?

CRS spent $674.14 between March 25-27 related to having been “deployed to Sanford, FL

Read more: Daily Caller: Holder Spent Tax-Payer $ Supporting Anti-Zimmerman Protests - Fox Nation

six hundred dollars.

friggin moron

CrusaderMoron seems to prefer RACE RIOTS!

cons, the height of DISINGENUOUS humans.

Can someone please explain to me exactly why the President of the USA is sending his Justice Department to Sanford FL to get involved in a local matter?

"The Community Relations Service (CRS) is part of the United States Department of Justice.
The office is intended as a peacemaker "for community conflicts and tensions arising from differences of race, color, and national origin" and was created by the Civil Rights Act of 1964.Originally under the Department of Commerce it was moved to the Department of Justice by order of President Johnson.

It is "the only Federal agency dedicated to assist State and local units of government, private and public organizations, and community groups with preventing and resolving racial and ethnic tensions, incidents, and civil disorders, and in restoring racial stability and harmony" by employing conciliators. ."

CRS spent $674.14 between March 25-27 related to having been “deployed to Sanford, FL

Read more: Daily Caller: Holder Spent Tax-Payer $ Supporting Anti-Zimmerman Protests - Fox Nation

six hundred dollars.

friggin moron

you are so childish rude..nothing you post should be taken serious..everyone should put you on IGNORE

six hundred dollars.

friggin moron

you are so childish rude..nothing you post should be taken serious..everyone should put you on IGNORE

PATHETIC cons don't like FACTS?

FACTS are so annoying to CONS.

I mean after all, how can you morons get hysterical IF YOU DEAL IN FACT?

six hundred dollars.

friggin moron

PATHETIC cons don't like FACTS?

FACTS are so annoying to CONS.

I mean after all, how can you morons get hysterical IF YOU DEAL IN FACT?

Trying to see the fact you post of where in the constitution even $1 of spending is empowered for such a thing by the fed

when will obama and the media declare Aaron Hernandez a white hispanic? After all, he shot an killed a black guy, just like Zimmerman.

or is Hernandez somehow a black hispanic because he plays football?

WTF, liberals.

Forum List

Back