Why Did Obama insert himself into Zimmerman case?

when will obama and the media declare Aaron Hernandez a white hispanic? After all, he shot an killed a black guy, just like Zimmerman.

or is Hernandez somehow a black hispanic because he plays football?

WTF, liberals.

George's surname pretty much screwed him. If his last name was Gonzales we wouldnt even be talking about it.

when will obama and the media declare Aaron Hernandez a white hispanic? After all, he shot an killed a black guy, just like Zimmerman.

or is Hernandez somehow a black hispanic because he plays football?

WTF, liberals.

George's surname pretty much screwed him. If his last name was Gonzales we wouldnt even be talking about it.

true, or if GZ was an "african american" the case would not have made even the local news. There are hundreds of TM's killed in our cities every day by other TM's. The media and obama don't give a shit about them-------------this case is about nothing but continuing the division of the country based on race.

[q

Just goes to show that two people can see the same exact evidence and draw totally different conclusions due to their own prejudices.

It's clear you aren't capable of being pragmatic, which clearly explains why you are a Democrat.

Guy, I'm being FANTASTICALLY pragmatic.

Here. I'll make it simple for you. There are two buttons in front of you.

Button A puts George Zimmerman in prison for the rest of his life.

Button B kills 50 random people. (About how many people died in the Rodney King riots.)

You got to push one of those two buttons.

Which button do you push?

Simple enough.

Frankly, Zimmerman killed a kid, and there's nothing that makes his continued freedom worth a riot. He wasn't "falsely accussed" (like a lot of black and hispanic men who go to prison for things they didn't do.) He did exactly what he was accused of doing. He killed trayvon martin.

If the mob decided that you're a racist and you need to got to prison for the rest of your life and it doesn't matter of you're innocent you think that's the way decent societies should conduct themselves?

Screw that. These people don't get to lynch someone just because they feel like it. The verdict is the verdict, and I don't care if it Harelips every bigot in Florida. This is not Iraq or some 3rd world country.

Can someone please explain to me exactly why the President of the USA is sending his Justice Department to Sanford FL to get involved in a local matter?

Daily Caller: Holder Spent Tax-Payer $ Supporting Anti-Zimmerman Protests - Fox Nation

It wasn't exactly local. It was a national tragedy. I wonder why Republicans want Zimmerman to walk free and also wonder if they would feel that way had it been their own 17 yr. old son. Just act like it was completely ok that he killed that kid.

Obama helped turn it into a national "tragedy".

That is becoming more and more clear.

So did Sharpton when he moved his MSNBC show to Sanford so he could spew his hate....

It wasn't exactly local. It was a national tragedy. I wonder why Republicans want Zimmerman to walk free and also wonder if they would feel that way had it been their own 17 yr. old son. Just act like it was completely ok that he killed that kid.

I think the problem here is that the Right Wing lives in a fantasy world where a heavily armed populace is a good thing. Ignore the 32,000 gun deaths every, it's a good thing the citizenry is armed.

Zimmerman walked around with a gun, and he made a horrible mistake, even if you totally buy into his self-defense theory.

For them, ZImmerman has to walk, because really it's the Gun Culture on trial here.

Wait a minute....I would say TM was the one who made the mistake,considering he's the one taking a dirt nap.
It's a shame TM didnt survive his first big lesson in life.

First big lesson? Naw.....if you had heard about his texts that the judge wouldn't allow, you would know it sounds like he did a LOT of fighting, someone wanted him to teach them how to. I think he knew very well how to fight, and because of this he was able to throw Zimmerman off guard when he punched him. He just finally found out he wasn't such a tough guy.

Can someone please explain to me exactly why the President of the USA is sending his Justice Department to Sanford FL to get involved in a local matter?

For the DIM conservative:

"The Community Relations Service (CRS) is part of the United States Department of Justice.
The office is intended as a peacemaker "for community conflicts and tensions arising from differences of race, color, and national origin" and was created by the Civil Rights Act of 1964.Originally under the Department of Commerce it was moved to the Department of Justice by order of President Johnson.

It is "the only Federal agency dedicated to assist State and local units of government, private and public organizations, and community groups with preventing and resolving racial and ethnic tensions, incidents, and civil disorders, and in restoring racial stability and harmony" by employing conciliators. ."

Oh and HOW MUCH DID THEY SPEND?

CRS spent $674.14 between March 25-27 related to having been “deployed to Sanford, FL

Read more: Daily Caller: Holder Spent Tax-Payer $ Supporting Anti-Zimmerman Protests - Fox Nation

six hundred dollars.

friggin moron

CrusaderMoron seems to prefer RACE RIOTS!

cons, the height of DISINGENUOUS humans.

How about being honest? That was for on 1 trip.

CRS employee spent $1,142.84 to travel to Sanford, Florida from March 25-28, 2012 “to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies”;
CRS employee spent $751.60 to travel to Sanford, Florida from March 30-April 1, 2012 “to provide technical assistance to the City of Sanford, event organizers, and law enforcement agencies for the march and rally on March 31”;
CRS employee spent $1,307.40 to travel to Sanford, Florida from April 3-12, 2012 “to provide technical assistance, conciliation, and onsite mediation during demonstrations planned in Sanford”;
CRS employee spent $672.24 to travel to Tampa, Florida from April 18-20, 2012 “to meet with RNC official related to possible protests and demonstrations during the RNC”
DOJ sends secret ?peacekeepers? where Trayvon Martin was killed | Judicial Watch

I know still not a big amount, but a lot more than what you're laughing about. But anyway, it's NOT the cost of those trips, it's WHY our govt is getting involved?

Absolutely.

He fits the sociopath profile to a "T".

I think the administration needs to be held accountable for drumming up the racial tensions that surrounds this case.

The lies that came out of the supporters of this farse are almost too numerous to mention.

Zimmerman is a Hispanic, not strictly a White.
Trayvan was no innocent child.
Zimmerman did not stalk him or hunt him down.
Zimmerman did not deserve to be punched for trying to keep eyes on the suspect.
Zimmerman did not describe Trayvan in any racial manner, Trayvan did.
It is not illegal to carry a gun when you have a concealed carry permit.
Zimmerman was not the aggressor. Trayvan was.
Trayvan was not profiled simply because he was black. Other factors were apparent.

Doesn't matter about Zimmerman's ethnicity.
On the night in question? Yeah..he was. Additionally, he had no criminal record. Zip. Zero.
Sure he did. He decided that Martin was involved in criminal activity.
Zimmerman chased him down armed with a gun and a flashlight. He had no standing as a cop or law enforcement agent. And he never identified himself. Martin had every right to defend himself from what he rightly perceived as a fellow who meant to do him harm.

Then why does Martin's ethnicity matter so much?
Not having a criminal record doesn't mean you're innocent. It could mean you just haven't been caught yet.
To hunt someone down or stalk them it takes more than simply following someone for a couple of minutes.
Zimmerman didn't chase him down. Trayvan confronted Zimmerman and picked a fight and committed aggravated assault, something the prosecution cannot deny.
Zimmerman didn't have a chance to identify himself before Martin punched him in the face. Martin at first ran, then came back and bushwacked Zimmerman. I don't think Zimmerman had the opportunity to identify himself.
Martin has every right to defend himself but then again Martin was the one who was the aggressor, so that's not a defense. It's an offense.

Zimmerman didn't intend on doing Martin any harm. Trayvan Martin was just offended by the fact that a light complected older man who looked like a pussy was following him. Martin was just itching to kick his ass. That proved to be his fatal mistake.

Last edited:
[

Uh huh... yes.. they could.. as the country is getting completely fed up with the crap

The race of the child, and the jury, and the attacker has no relevance.. except in your racist mind

It is not a pass when acting in self defense

But hey... if a riot is threatened and may happen, just throw someone in jail to appease the mob

The JoeB way

Well, not just someone.

The guy that they are legitimately mad at for good reason who won't own up to what he did like a man.

[

Uh huh... yes.. they could.. as the country is getting completely fed up with the crap

The race of the child, and the jury, and the attacker has no relevance.. except in your racist mind

But hey... if a riot is threatened and may happen, just throw someone in jail to appease the mob

The JoeB way

Well, not just someone.

The guy that they are legitimately mad at for good reason who won't own up to what he did like a man.

Now you want him to lie.

[

CRS employee spent $1,142.84 to travel to Sanford, Florida from March 25-28, 2012 “to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies”;
CRS employee spent $751.60 to travel to Sanford, Florida from March 30-April 1, 2012 “to provide technical assistance to the City of Sanford, event organizers, and law enforcement agencies for the march and rally on March 31”;
CRS employee spent $1,307.40 to travel to Sanford, Florida from April 3-12, 2012 “to provide technical assistance, conciliation, and onsite mediation during demonstrations planned in Sanford”;
CRS employee spent $672.24 to travel to Tampa, Florida from April 18-20, 2012 “to meet with RNC official related to possible protests and demonstrations during the RNC”
DOJ sends secret ?peacekeepers? where Trayvon Martin was killed | Judicial Watch

I know still not a big amount, but a lot more than what you're laughing about. But anyway, it's NOT the cost of those trips, it's WHY our govt is getting involved?

Because that's their job?

THe CRS was formed in the 1960's with the SPECIFIC purpose of defusing situations just like this.

that's what they did here.

Trust me, a riot is going to cost a lot more than what the CRS spent.

Why?

the quick answer, a smokescreen for all of his failures to date.

What better way to get the people's minds off the real issues like Obamacare, the Economy, Chicago murder rate skyrocketing, and his bad foreign policy, than to huddle up around this case like the worse murder in history or something.

I see right through that turkey Barry Soetoro.

[

The JoeB way

Well, not just someone.

Now you want him to lie.

Did he shoot the kid or not?

Everything else is just bullshit.

Now you want him to lie.

Did he shoot the kid or not?

Everything else is just bullshit.

And that is what you call being "Fantastically Pragmatic"?????

That, by definition, is dogmatic.

No, it's practical.

He was in a situation that he created, and his go-to solution was to shoot an unarmed child because he was getting his ass kicked in a fight he provoked. One where he received injuries that required no hospitalization and were described as "minor".

This guy is not worth having a riot over.

Forum List

Back