Why Did Obama insert himself into Zimmerman case?

Well, if the Jury fucks it up, we do what should have been done in the first place- file federal hate crime and civil rights charges.

well, if you're going to go the profile route, what exactly is ;" [a] creepy ass cracker"?

A guy who follows a child around at night, first on truck and then by foot.

You see, if there is a "self-defense" issue to be made here, its for Martin. For all he knew, this "Creepy ass cracker" was out to rape him.

Was this the same "child" who was pounding George's head onto the concrete?

You see, if there is a "self-defense" issue to be made here, its for Martin. For all he knew, this "Creepy ass cracker" was out to rape him.

For all he knew he was out to do a driveby on his black ass.

Nope, the phone call to his GF pretty much tells us what Trayvan was thinking.

You are a seriously stupid asshole btw.

Yeah, the phone call does tell it all. This creepy ass guy was following him.

Yup, the overly concerned good citizen was following the sarcastic racist.

Martin went directly at the cracker that was going to rape him...... twice ?

Not sure where you get twice from, but most teenage boys are more likely to confront than flee.

you don't know much about young urban black males. they are very much into confrontation and macho in-your-face attacks.

Which is what I think I just said, but English comprehension isn't one of your strong points.

Nothing wrong with Trayvon confronting a potential rapist. Maybe he honestly hoped to scare the guy off. But old Georgie thought he was a tough guy with his gun.

Again, fry the fat fuck.

A good citizen doesn't go around gunning down kids.

Zimmerman was a fat, cop wannabe no police department in its right mind would ever hire.

Shit, he couldn't even hold down a job as a bouncer.

But gosh darn, we'll let him have a Concealed Carry permit. Nothing bad can happen as a result of that, right.

Oh, wait.

Not sure where you get twice from, but most teenage boys are more likely to confront than flee.

you don't know much about young urban black males. they are very much into confrontation and macho in-your-face attacks.

Which is what I think I just said, but English comprehension isn't one of your strong points.

Nothing wrong with Trayvon confronting a potential rapist. Maybe he honestly hoped to scare the guy off. But old Georgie thought he was a tough guy with his gun.

Again, fry the fat fuck.

Now he's a rapist?

Jesus Christ on a stick.......

I'd put you on ignore if it wasn't so amusing watching you flapping around like a fuking chicken.

The jury has the case. The jury has not heard any of the evidence that has been fabricated on this board, nor any of the theories fabricated here. The jury members will make up their own minds based on the evidence they saw.

Martin went directly at the cracker that was going to rape him...... twice ?

Travyon's Thug father

"If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,"

Read more: Obama Flashback: 'If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun'... - Fox Nation

Again, fry the fat fuck.

Now he's a rapist?

I'd put you on ignore if it wasn't so amusing watching you flapping around like a fuking chicken.

Well, the guy wasn't wearing a "Community Watch" shirt, was he?

In fact, he never identified himself as community watch at all.

Zimmerman was a fat, cop wannabe no police department in its right mind would ever hire.

But gosh darn, we'll let him have a Concealed Carry permit. Nothing bad can happen as a result of that, right.

Oh, wait.

You don't like Hispanics, do you......

So much for reaching out to the Hispanic community. Guess trashing a Beaner works for you when the focus isn't on illegal immigration.

Well, if the Jury fucks it up, we do what should have been done in the first place- file federal hate crime and civil rights charges.

well, if you're going to go the profile route, what exactly is ;" [a] creepy ass cracker"?

:lol: a child? oh for god sakes.........

you didn't answer the question, don't introduce emotional vitriol, what is "creepy ass cracker"?

Again, fry the fat fuck.

Now he's a rapist?

Well, the guy wasn't wearing a "Community Watch" shirt, was he?

In fact, he never identified himself as community watch at all.

Do they issue T-shirts?????

Damn. If I knew that I would have joined long ago.

Can someone please explain to me exactly why the President of the USA is sending his Justice Department to Sanford FL to get involved in a local matter?

Daily Caller: Holder Spent Tax-Payer $ Supporting Anti-Zimmerman Protests - Fox Nation

Use zoom out, Frank. If you can keep responsible people mad over a travesty in justice you can keep their minds off the $$16,913,573,000,000+ national debt as it continues to skyrocket.

And if you think all that money is going to poor people, take a good hard look at the skimming Democrats are doing in the Green Energy Faerie Tale Saga for themselves and their supporters while putting present-day energy companies underneath their latrine for flushing. The Democrats are laughing all the way to the bank while the border is thrown open to aliens with a hatred agenda against the United States of America.

Democrats are doing their best to fulfill the prophecy of Jeremiah Wright, "God Damn America!"

OK, zoom back in and think about throwing rotten apples at Obama for taking sides and promoting the most vicious race fiasco and assault on carrying concealed weapons in history summarized in the Trayvon Martin case in which Obama's side gets to destroy a multicultural man who has more light complexion than his great grandfather's black.

It's misery all the way around with angry passions further polarizing Americans while Democrats and their allies have more time to hide their legislating themselves more wealth. And the national anger takes the onus off what they are doing to destroy other people's wealth while they redistribute things any which way they please.

Last edited:
It wasn't readily apparent that the six footer was a "child". Which is my the prosecution's request to add child abuse charges were tossed.

Oh, wait.

So much for reaching out to the Hispanic community. Guess trashing a Beaner works for you when the focus isn't on illegal immigration.

Where Did I talk about him as being "hispanic" in any way?

"Zimmerman" doesn't sound like a spanish name, it sounds like a German one to me.

So you will admit that Zimmerman being out there with a gun was a terrible idea, given your desire to change the subject, right?

[

That would be the concrete that had no blood on it, and left no blood on Trayvon's body?

I do notice a bit of nervousness in the Zimmerman cult this morning...

Yesterday's closing arguments got you nervous?

You mean where the Prosecution reiterated: We got nothing and are hoping for a verdict based on emotion instead of the case we failed to present?

:lol: a child? oh for god sakes.........

you didn't answer the question, don't introduce emotional vitriol, what is "creepy ass cracker"?

I did. White guy following a black kid around for no real good reason.

Other than the kid was black and wearing a hoodie.

On a cold rainy night.

[

That would be the concrete that had no blood on it, and left no blood on Trayvon's body?

I do notice a bit of nervousness in the Zimmerman cult this morning...

Yesterday's closing arguments got you nervous?

You mean where the Prosecution reiterated: We got nothing and are hoping for a verdict based on emotion instead of the case we failed to present?

So why are you all crapping your pants this morning, then?

Oh, wait.

Where Did I talk about him as being "hispanic" in any way?

"Zimmerman" doesn't sound like a spanish name, it sounds like a German one to me.

So you will admit that Zimmerman being out there with a gun was a terrible idea, given your desire to change the subject, right?

Obama was hoping Zimmerman was a white Jew

Forum List

Back