Why Did Obama insert himself into Zimmerman case?

ever notice how obama doesn't get involved in cases when a white person is a victim or purported victim?

see beer summit

obama has proven his racial bias

No, I haven't noticed.

The CRS is involved on an invitation only basis: If Someone doesn't invite them to mediate, then they don't.

Where has the CRS been invited to appear on behalf of a situation that may be racially explosive and they have declined the invitation?

Can someone please explain to me exactly why the President of the USA is sending his Justice Department to Sanford FL to get involved in a local matter?

Daily Caller: Holder Spent Tax-Payer $ Supporting Anti-Zimmerman Protests - Fox Nation

Its pretty easy to look up the charter of the CRS and determine they are doing exactly what they're supposed to be doing.

Fox nation is trying to spin their intent to help diffuse potentially violent protests into your headline, "Assistance for Anti- GZ Protests," with the absurd implication that CRS is JOINING the protest on one side.

A division of the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) was deployed to Sanford, Florida in 2012 to provide assistance for anti-George Zimmerman protests, including a rally headlined by activist Al Sharpton, according to newly released documents.

The Community Relations Service (CRS), a unit of DOJ, reported expenses related to its deployment in Sanford to help manage protests between March and April 2012, according to documents obtained by the watchdog group Judicial Watch

Read more: Daily Caller: Holder Spent Tax-Payer $ Supporting Anti-Zimmerman Protests - Fox Nation

Obama on Benghazi

speak-no-evil.jpg

Obama on Fast and Furious

speak-no-evil.jpg

Obama on NSA

speak-no-evil.jpg

Obama on Spying on Reporters

speak-no-evil.jpg

Obama on what he hoped was White Jew Zimmerman using a gun to kill a black child

Last edited by a moderator:
WHOM requested it? You do realize a local LE official gave up when the FED became involved in this?

The FED had ZERO business in this regardless.

Can someone please explain to me exactly why the President of the USA is sending his Justice Department to Sanford FL to get involved in a local matter?

Daily Caller: Holder Spent Tax-Payer $ Supporting Anti-Zimmerman Protests - Fox Nation

Its pretty easy to look up the charter of the CRS and determine they are doing exactly what they're supposed to be doing.

Fox nation is trying to spin their intent to help diffuse potentially violent protests into your headline, "Assistance for Anti- GZ Protests," with the absurd implication that CRS is JOINING the protest on one side.

A division of the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) was deployed to Sanford, Florida in 2012 to provide assistance for anti-George Zimmerman protests, including a rally headlined by activist Al Sharpton, according to newly released documents.

The Community Relations Service (CRS), a unit of DOJ, reported expenses related to its deployment in Sanford to help manage protests between March and April 2012, according to documents obtained by the watchdog group Judicial Watch

Read more: Daily Caller: Holder Spent Tax-Payer $ Supporting Anti-Zimmerman Protests - Fox Nation

Obama on Benghazi

speak-no-evil.jpg

You asked for an explaination.

I gave it.

You reply with a stuffed monkey.

Compelling as your arguement may be, I lean toward focusing on the rational.

WHOM requested it? You do realize a local LE official gave up when the FED became involved in this?

The FED had ZERO business in this regardless.

Maybe it was the Local LE? A church? The governor's office?

There was a direct appeal by the Florida NAACP for the CRS to "intervene." While this was asked, I have no idea if this was the invitation to the CRS that they accepted. At any rate, intervention could be mediation.

Odd that Fox never reported this, huh!?

I did. White guy following a black kid around for no real good reason.

Other than the kid was black and wearing a hoodie.

On a cold rainy night.

no you didn't, you said-

Well, if the Jury fucks it up, we do what should have been done in the first place- file federal hate crime and civil rights charges.

I said-

well, if you're going to go the profile route, what exactly is ;" [a] creepy ass cracker"?

you're being obtuse- the only reason the feds would get involved and justify a 'hate crime' as their motive for doing so, is if they see this as purely a race issue, so, I ask, what is "creepy ass cracker" ? did not Martin 'profile' Zimmerman? ( not that I am agreeing that zimmerman profiled martin racially btw)

Oh and zimmerman is...white? :eusa_eh:
The Zimmerman family tree, starting with one of his grandfathers:

so wait, does this mean Zimmerman is more Hispanic than obama is.....black? :lol: wait, or the other way round? :eusa_whistle:

can anyone point me to a case where obama injected himself into the case where the person was white?

so far, i have only seen him care about black people/cases

can anyone point me to a case where obama injected himself into the case where the person was white?

ah let me think.......................................................NEVER

obama cares so much about black people, that he sent in paid mercenaries to help Al Sharpton gin up the crowd.

obama cares so much about black people, that he sent in paid mercenaries to help Al Sharpton gin up the crowd.

yep, he cares so much he doesn't care if they riot and burn down their neighborhoods...we saw that one before after Rodney King..

ah let me think.......................................................NEVER

and yet this of course means nothing to the blind liberal sheep

where is kanye to protest that obama hates white people? oh wait, kanye is a racist jackass.

obama has a vested interest in riots, that's why he and eric holder send in riot helpers. With nationwide riots he has a chance to get gun control through and void all stand your ground laws.

that is exactly the goal.

no you didn't, you said-

Well, if the Jury fucks it up, we do what should have been done in the first place- file federal hate crime and civil rights charges.

I said-

well, if you're going to go the profile route, what exactly is ;" [a] creepy ass cracker"?

you're being obtuse- the only reason the feds would get involved and justify a 'hate crime' as their motive for doing so, is if they see this as purely a race issue, so, I ask, what is "creepy ass cracker" ? did not Martin 'profile' Zimmerman? ( not that I am agreeing that zimmerman profiled martin racially btw)

Oh and zimmerman is...white? :eusa_eh:
The Zimmerman family tree, starting with one of his grandfathers:

so wait, does this mean Zimmerman is more Hispanic than obama is.....black? :lol: wait, or the other way round? :eusa_whistle:
Indeed. The Libs have created a new human class.."White Hispanic" I belive Zimmerman is the 5th incarnation...

That would mean he felt a white person was innocent of something.

Obama is a racist. We knew that before he took office. Seems this is all some kind of a surprise or something.

Obama is a racist. We knew that before he took office. Seems this is all some kind of a surprise or something.

The only thing that surprises me is how much time you spend hating on this guy.

Now, I'll admit, when I used to be Republican, I was often shocked how crazy the left's hate of Bush was, and how they almost turned blue in the face that week and a half after 9/11 when they couldnt say anything bad about the guy. (They more than made up for lost time.)

And, yes, I was one of those Right Wingers who kind of went nuts about the Clinton "scandals", which in retrospect, don't seem like that big of a deal.

But man, you guys are going completely nuts over Obama.

I have to ask, is this the future. Only half the country considers a president legit?

The only thing that surprises me is how much time you spend hating on this guy.

Now, I'll admit, when I used to be Republican, I was often shocked how crazy the left's hate of Bush was, and how they almost turned blue in the face that week and a half after 9/11 when they couldnt say anything bad about the guy. (They more than made up for lost time.)

And, yes, I was one of those Right Wingers who kind of went nuts about the Clinton "scandals", which in retrospect, don't seem like that big of a deal.

But man, you guys are going completely nuts over Obama.

I have to ask, is this the future. Only half the country considers a president legit?
Some of us read his voting record starting when he became a Senator. Every vote was an "Oh, no, how'd this guy get elected to the Senate?" And it has been said Hillary brought up his noncitizenship. Funny how her findings put the right into such spite towards the right by leftists, but that's how it goes. :dunno:

Forum List

Back