Why Did Obama insert himself into Zimmerman case?

Because they want, no need, riots to deflect from the evil they are doing to the American people.

Agreed. Obama and his State run media are trying to ignite a Civil War

How much effort does it take to be this much of a paranoid loon? ^^^^^^

Not much really.

After we find out the IRS has been harassing conservative groups, the NSA has been spying on every single American, the DOJ swore out a warrant to wire-tap journalists using false statements, that the DOJ locked up a private citizen over a youtube video, that Eric Holder refused to press charges against two Black Panther members even though they had all the evidence they needed, etc., it's not much of a stretch anymore.

The Obama Administration is operating in almost a completely lawless state. There isn't much that one can assume they wouldn't be capable of.

Last edited:
Can someone please explain to me exactly why the President of the USA is sending his Justice Department to Sanford FL to get involved in a local matter?

Daily Caller: Holder Spent Tax-Payer $ Supporting Anti-Zimmerman Protests - Fox Nation

A total of $1800 and change? What did they do, send somebody to go buy a cup of coffee?
Non-issue.
Let's focus on the egregious stuff the Obama administration and his DOJ has done.

Don't care.. $1 would have been too much... it is NOT the job of the Justice department.. and the fact that it was done is very disturbing.. and should be even to progressives with any integrity

Can someone please explain to me exactly why the President of the USA is sending his Justice Department to Sanford FL to get involved in a local matter?

Daily Caller: Holder Spent Tax-Payer $ Supporting Anti-Zimmerman Protests - Fox Nation

It wasn't exactly local. It was a national tragedy. I wonder why Republicans want Zimmerman to walk free and also wonder if they would feel that way had it been their own 17 yr. old son. Just act like it was completely ok that he killed that kid.

It is not a federal crime.. it is a LOCAL ISSUE

I don't know if it is republicans or independents or whatever else... but those who actually have processed the evidence want a person acting in self defense to go free...

It is a tragedy still.. but it is a tragedy TM brought on himself when he was the aggressor and put himself in that situation

Not much really.

After we find out the IRS has been harassing conservative groups, the NSA has been spying on every single American, the DOJ swore out a warrant to wire-tap journalists using false statements, that the DOJ locked up a private citizen over a youtube video, that Eric Holder refused to press charges against two Black Panther members even though they had all the evidence they needed, etc., it's not much of a stretch anymore.

Okay, let's look at your list.

1) The IRS didn't give tax breaks to groups that didn't merit them. Sorry, can't call yourself a "social welfare group" and then do politics.

2) Journalists who exposed an intelligence asset in an enemy country. Yeah, I kind of think we need to find out how that happened.

3) The "private citizen" was a convicted con artist who was specifically told that he couldn't use the internet as a condition of his parole. He violated his parole. Sorry. No big violation there. He also made a film that resulted in hundreds of people being killed. Yeah, not a lot of sympathy there.

4) Local officials didn't charge these two guys (who were in front of the polling station for all of five minutes before the cops ran them off.) Not sure why you think this is a "federal case", exactly. I mean, other than they were scary negroes.

So seriously, this was the best you have?

Not much really.

Okay, let's look at your list.

1) The IRS didn't give tax breaks to groups that didn't merit them. Sorry, can't call yourself a "social welfare group" and then do politics.

2) Journalists who exposed an intelligence asset in an enemy country. Yeah, I kind of think we need to find out how that happened.

3) The "private citizen" was a convicted con artist who was specifically told that he couldn't use the internet as a condition of his parole. He violated his parole. Sorry. No big violation there. He also made a film that resulted in hundreds of people being killed. Yeah, not a lot of sympathy there.

4) Local officials didn't charge these two guys (who were in front of the polling station for all of five minutes before the cops ran them off.) Not sure why you think this is a "federal case", exactly. I mean, other than they were scary negroes.

So seriously, this was the best you have?

Would you be willing to go to prison YOURSELF to prevent riots?

White Hispanics are taking note, Scumbag

Let them... What is your point?

If there are riots, it's because the government failed to do its job. A child was murdered and he didn't get justice.

When I was doing Civil Disturbance training as part of my time in the National Guard, the officer conducting the training said, "Those are not the enemy out there. THey are your fellow citizens, and if they are out there, they are angry about something and rightfully so."

Because they want, no need, riots to deflect from the evil they are doing to the American people.

You accusing someone ELSE of paranoia. YOU are the one who is willing to 'sacrifice' Zimmerman to prevent riots. The larger question you won't answer is: Are YOU willing to go to prison to prevent riots?

Not much really.

The Obama Administration is operating in almost a completely lawless state. There isn't much that one can assume they wouldn't be capable of.

You forgot ordering a hit on an American citizen without due process of law.

You accusing someone ELSE of paranoia. YOU are the one who is willing to 'sacrifice' Zimmerman to prevent riots. The larger question you won't answer is: Are YOU willing to go to prison to prevent riots?

Because I didn't do anything wrong.

Zimmerman killed a child. People are angry about it, and they should be.

I'm angry about it.

A total of $1800 and change? What did they do, send somebody to go buy a cup of coffee?
Non-issue.
Let's focus on the egregious stuff the Obama administration and his DOJ has done.

Don't care.. $1 would have been too much... it is NOT the job of the Justice department.. and the fact that it was done is very disturbing.. and should be even to progressives with any integrity

This goes to showing a pattern of this White House.

They do something that appears to have never been attempted by any other White House. One that shows various civil rights violations using threats and intimidation and when they're caught red-handed tries to act like everyone does this sort of thing. They can always site some case that happened back in the 70s or some hogwash. It was wrong then and it's just as wrong now.

It doesn't matter how much money they spent on this attempt to take away Zimmerman's rights. The fact that they did is contemptible.

[

Would you be willing to go to prison YOURSELF to prevent riots?

If you could prove I killed a child, you'd have every right to insist I go to prison.

Zimmerman killed Martin. There's no dispute here.

That is NOT what I asked. You have been saying all along that you would 'sacrifice' an innocent Zimmerman to prevent riots. Would YOU be willing to 'sacrifice' yourself to prevent riots?

Because I didn't do anything wrong.

Zimmerman killed a child. People are angry about it, and they should be.

I'm angry about it.

No shit.

Forum List

Back