Why Did Obama insert himself into Zimmerman case?

Also I want to add that this is an improper and scandalous state of affairs where clearly Obama is once again demonstrating bias and discrimination!
A mature politician rises above questions of race and religion but seemingly Obama is stuck in his PC agenda.

He is changing America all right :rolleyes: but for the worse... this black/white thing should have died out decades ago and relegated to the scrapheap... but Obama and Michelle just won't let it die.

Shame!

You're right, it should have.

Reality though is that racism is still part of this country, and frankly, Obama's election has brought out the worst in people.
on both sides.....

Also I want to add that this is an improper and scandalous state of affairs where clearly Obama is once again demonstrating bias and discrimination!
A mature politician rises above questions of race and religion but seemingly Obama is stuck in his PC agenda.

He is changing America all right :rolleyes: but for the worse... this black/white thing should have died out decades ago and relegated to the scrapheap... but Obama and Michelle just won't let it die.

Shame!

Reality though is that racism is still part of this country, and frankly, Obama's election has brought out the worst in people.

And you are willing to put an innocent man in prison to quell the black riots. You have yet to answer my question: Would YOU be willing to go to prison yourself to prevent riots?

OK, well, I will miss the festivities this morning. Got some errands to run and have a massage appointment this morning.

Shame!

Because it put the worst people into office

It'll be proven BS, you won't hear THAT, or choose to believe this horseshytte anyway...been going on for years....nobody but dupes believe this stuff anymore...keep it up lol.

dimm crappe

for the same reason he inserted himself into the situation in Cambridge

hint; he is a bigot

He is a bigot. He sat in a black Separatist Church for over 20 yrs. Can you imagine if any conservative candidate attended a White Separatist KKK Church for over 20 years???

THAT'S different......somehow :)

Anyone who accepts a Daily Caller story at face value as gospel is an idiot.

would you say the same about huffington post and daily kos? how about NY times and MSNBC?

Obama did say that if he had a son he would look like TM. Why did he feel the need to make that statement? Why did he take sides? The POTUS should be above that kind of crap.

obama is a terrible president------just face it, NY

He felt compelled to fan the flames a little bit?

My guess is they did an internet search for the case. Al Sharpton and Eric Holder took it from there.

They needed a White Guy shooting an unarmed Black. Too bad the white guy was Hispanic......but he had a white name....so they fudged it. It was really juicy because it was a white guy with a gun shooting a black child. That was some good shit, let me tell yuh.

Last edited:
Anyone who accepts a Daily Caller story at face value as gospel is an idiot.

would you say the same about huffington post and daily kos? how about NY times and MSNBC?

Obama did say that if he had a son he would look like TM. Why did he feel the need to make that statement? Why did he take sides? The POTUS should be above that kind of crap.

obama is a terrible president------just face it, NY

Well, Obama needed to show sympathy. He needed the black vote badly, so he faked it.

Last edited:
And when it became known that it was a Hispanic involved and they got caught in a bind the NY times
came to the rescue and started a new race called the white Hispanic to cover them.

Obama threw his 2 cents in because the Democrat party needs to keeps the racial divide strong,because it keeps the Democrat party strong.

[

And you are willing to put an innocent man in prison to quell the black riots. You have yet to answer my question: Would YOU be willing to go to prison yourself to prevent riots?

I did answer your question.

I DID NOT MURDER A BLACK CHILD!!!!!

If I had murdered a black child, I would not be trying to dirty the kid up to avoid responsibility for the actions.

He felt compelled to fan the flames a little bit?

Or- and I know this is hard for you to grasp- He pointed out that the authorities in that town DID NOT DO THEIR JOB.

It's kind of up there with all the complaints about that professor who got arrested by the cops after he was confronted in his own home.

Those in authority didn't do their jobs, or abused their authority.

Rather simple, to deflect away from his failing administration, galvanize his largest voting block.

And when it became known that it was a Hispanic involved and they got caught in a bind the NY times
came to the rescue and started a new race called the white Hispanic to cover them.

Obama threw his 2 cents in because the Democrat party needs to keeps the racial divide strong,because it keeps the Democrat party strong.

Pretty much. Obama needed the black vote, the female vote, and the Hispanic vote. Piss on the rest of us.

[

I did answer your question.

I DID NOT MURDER A BLACK CHILD!!!!!

If I had murdered a black child, I would not be trying to dirty the kid up to avoid responsibility for the actions.

It depends on how you define "Child".

I figure Trayvan left his childhood behind long before he threw down on an adult male.

Forum List

Back