Why Did Obama insert himself into Zimmerman case?

holder and Obama are racist dividers
Why the fuck are you people surprised?:rolleyes:

Can someone please explain to me exactly why the President of the USA is sending his Justice Department to Sanford FL to get involved in a local matter?

Daily Caller: Holder Spent Tax-Payer $ Supporting Anti-Zimmerman Protests - Fox Nation

manage protests...=....Obama leads protests

Fuck you

Actually it does.

It's clear you cannot think rationally.

I can imagine the shitstorm the press would raise if Bush was caught sending out hired protesters to influence a murder investigation and inflame the public.

A neeeeeeeegro getting shot in the street for no particular reason is something Obabble can understand...so he can comment without TelePrompTer.

Well aren't you old fashioned.

And why are his legions of mindless zombies, the Obamaroids, the Obama Fluffers, the Obama: Lord, Savior and Daddy followers, so invested in Zimmerman being found Guilty?

What difference does it make to them?

Can someone please explain to me exactly why the President of the USA is sending his Justice Department to Sanford FL to get involved in a local matter?

Daily Caller: Holder Spent Tax-Payer $ Supporting Anti-Zimmerman Protests - Fox Nation

It wasn't exactly local. It was a national tragedy. I wonder why Republicans want Zimmerman to walk free and also wonder if they would feel that way had it been their own 17 yr. old son. Just act like it was completely ok that he killed that kid.

Obama just wanted to fuk with the retarded rethugs on this message board. So he decided that Trayvon could be his son. Or maybe IS his son. But all this Presidential posturing was done just to piss off Frankie and the Amazon Lady.

And it worked. LMAO.

A neeeeeeeegro getting shot in the street for no particular reason is something Obabble can understand...so he can comment without TelePrompTer.

On Monday, the Broward County Sheriff's Office released a video calling on the public not to riot in the wake of the George Zimmerman verdict....
:eusa_pray: The Sheriff's Office released a statement explaining that it was "working closely with the Sanford Police Department and other local law enforcement agencies" to coordinate "a response plan in anticipation of the verdict."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LM2bRU_Tsc]Broward County Sheriff's Office "Don't Riot" Zimmerman Verdict Video - YouTube[/ame]

I think that Video is enough to instigate a riot!!!!

It wasn't exactly local. It was a national tragedy. I wonder why Republicans want Zimmerman to walk free and also wonder if they would feel that way had it been their own 17 yr. old son. Just act like it was completely ok that he killed that kid.

Obama helped turn it into a national "tragedy".

That is becoming more and more clear.

Forum List

Back