Why Did Obama insert himself into Zimmerman case?

Can someone please explain to me exactly why the President of the USA is sending his Justice Department to Sanford FL to get involved in a local matter?

Daily Caller: Holder Spent Tax-Payer $ Supporting Anti-Zimmerman Protests - Fox Nation

It wasn't exactly local. It was a national tragedy. I wonder why Republicans want Zimmerman to walk free and also wonder if they would feel that way had it been their own 17 yr. old son. Just act like it was completely ok that he killed that kid.

I think the problem here is that the Right Wing lives in a fantasy world where a heavily armed populace is a good thing. Ignore the 32,000 gun deaths every, it's a good thing the citizenry is armed.

Zimmerman walked around with a gun, and he made a horrible mistake, even if you totally buy into his self-defense theory.

For them, ZImmerman has to walk, because really it's the Gun Culture on trial here.

Can someone please explain to me exactly why the President of the USA is sending his Justice Department to Sanford FL to get involved in a local matter?

Daily Caller: Holder Spent Tax-Payer $ Supporting Anti-Zimmerman Protests - Fox Nation

It wasn't exactly local. It was a national tragedy. I wonder why Republicans want Zimmerman to walk free and also wonder if they would feel that way had it been their own 17 yr. old son. Just act like it was completely ok that he killed that kid.

so it would have been OK with you if Zimmerman died instead?

sounds like it

I think the problem here is that the Right Wing lives in a fantasy world where a heavily armed populace is a good thing. Ignore the 32,000 gun deaths every, it's a good thing the citizenry is armed.

Zimmerman walked around with a gun, and he made a horrible mistake, even if you totally buy into his self-defense theory.

For them, ZImmerman has to walk, because really it's the Gun Culture on trial here.

He had a permit to walk around with a gun.

He broke no laws.

If Trayvan Martin had killed Zimmerman he would have been charged with 2nd Degree Murder. Instead he was killed in the middle of committing a felony, so it looks like our gun laws work.

All of this nonsense is being generated to once again bring up anti-gun laws.

If Zimmerman is acquitted I wonder how many people will be hurt or killed and how much damage will it cause.

All of this is the President's responsibility and Eric Holder.

You probably think that Obama made the sun come up this morning. Don't ya?

Also I want to add that this is an improper and scandalous state of affairs where clearly Obama is once again demonstrating bias and discrimination!
A mature politician rises above questions of race and religion but seemingly Obama is stuck in his PC agenda.

He is changing America all right :rolleyes: but for the worse... this black/white thing should have died out decades ago and relegated to the scrapheap... but Obama and Michelle just won't let it die.

Shame!

You're right, it should have.

Reality though is that racism is still part of this country, and frankly, Obama's election has brought out the worst in people.

And wasn't Zimmerman a MMA style fighter? And outweighed Martin by 50 pounds?

And here he (Zimmerman) was, yelling his head off, begging someone to save his bad ass.

What a pussy. He should have been shot for being such a wuss.

Obama got involved for many reasons:

(1.) - It's all part of the wacko left gun control agenda. That is why this split down party lines.

(2.) - Obama is a RACIST, so he can't pass up a chance to call White people racist.

(3.) - To send a message to gun owners that just because you have a gun, you can't use it or defend your life or the state will take your life. Leftist wackos love this. They believe justifiable homicide should be a crime.

(4.) - Redistribution of wealth via criminals. When his thug supporters come to rob, rape or kill you, you will have no choice but to let them. For if you dare to defend yourself, family or possessions, the State will take your life, freedom & possessions.

(5.) - Gotta love living life at the mercy of thugs! Kinda makes you want to become one.

And here he (Zimmerman) was, yelling his head off, begging someone to save his bad ass.

No.

Yes

Idiot

:cuckoo: You suck at math if you believe if you believe a weight difference of 20-lbs means Zimmerman "outweighed Martin by 50 pounds" :cuckoo:

:cuckoo: Your leaders control your thoughts. You believe Zimmerman was a MMA fighter. :cuckoo:

:cuckoo: You are a worthless thug to believe in beating someone who is screaming for help, not fighting back & retreating. :cuckoo:

Also I want to add that this is an improper and scandalous state of affairs where clearly Obama is once again demonstrating bias and discrimination!
A mature politician rises above questions of race and religion but seemingly Obama is stuck in his PC agenda.

He is changing America all right :rolleyes: but for the worse... this black/white thing should have died out decades ago and relegated to the scrapheap... but Obama and Michelle just won't let it die.

Shame!

You're right, it should have.

Reality though is that racism is still part of this country, and frankly, Obama's election has brought out the worst in people.

Not so. Black/white relations are awesome until something like this happens. First thing Al Sharpton opens his mouth, which is expected. He has never had any issue using other dead black people to scrape up a buck. Same with Obama. He could care less about martin or his parents.he had to say something because Sharpton said something. They need racisem . Without it they would be nothing.

Na, not really. Its a race thing .

To stir up contention among the people.

Bottom up, Top down, inside out.

True, and sad thing about it is that even blacks say they want a president who will bring people together. Not Sharpton and Jackson, of course, but the blacks that we know and work with on a daily basis. I've heard them saying that for years. My black friends say that as well. Obama is a racist pig.

Forum List

Back