Why Did Obama insert himself into Zimmerman case?

He did so to drum up support for the himself in the elections, and for the Democrats in 2014. Politics, if you piss someone off, they'll vote for any guy; that is so long as hes your guy.

It'll be proven BS, you won't hear THAT, or choose to believe this horseshytte anyway...been going on for years....nobody but dupes believe this stuff anymore...keep it up lol.

dimm crappe

for the same reason he inserted himself into the situation in Cambridge

hint; he is a bigot

He is a bigot. He sat in a black Separatist Church for over 20 yrs. Can you imagine if any conservative candidate attended a White Separatist KKK Church for over 20 years???

Stupid fuck, it is true.....but the larger ppoint is that you don't care.

Frankie would never question anything about Democrats.....he cant .....his head starts hurting....

Serioulsy, I have NEVER seen such slavish devotion to anyone as these people are to Obama.

Its a bit frightening.

Yeah right. The Dems do it and so do Repugs. How quickly everyone forgets when their man was in office and how they goose-stepped to their marching orders. It's called being married to your ideology, which a stupid thing to do anyway.
Anyway, if this thread's OP is correct, "O" is doing something he or any president should never do, get involved when/where they shouldn't get involved. What the fuck is he doing? Or better yet, what the fuck does he think he's doing? :confused:

Frankie would never question anything about Democrats.....he cant .....his head starts hurting....

Serioulsy, I have NEVER seen such slavish devotion to anyone as these people are to Obama.

Its a bit frightening.

Yeah right. The Dems do it and so do Repugs. How quickly everyone forgets when their man was in office and how they goose-stepped to their marching orders. It's called being married to your ideology, which a stupid thing to do anyway.
Anyway, if this thread's OP is correct, "O" is doing something he or any president should never do, get involved when/where they shouldn't get involved. What the fuck is he doing? Or better yet, what the fuck does he think he's doing? :confused:

In some instances both sides do it, yes.

But when Bush pushed immigration 77% of Americans were against it.
MOST Conservatives were against QE1.

This is beyond ANYTHING I have ever seen and I have been Voting since the 70's.

If these people riot over a clear case of self defense...Well, who exactly are the racist? Going around playing the knock out game against whites shows that blacks are rather racist.

Would you agree? Obama wants this violence as he is full of hatred for his follow man and hates our gun laws enough to use this against the other side.

Its a bit frightening.

In some instances both sides do it, yes.

But when Bush pushed immigration 77% of Americans were against it.
MOST Conservatives were against QE1.

This is beyond ANYTHING I have ever seen and I have been Voting since the 70's.

I remember when that DOPE Bush put up Harriet Myers as a nominee to the SCOTUS and the entire conservative movement went ballistic! We're not fucking LOCK STEP ZOMBIES and it drives the fascists crazy! They are good subjects of the State. Brain dead Zombies content to draw their 851.00 a month from Big Daddy government living in their double wide.

Can someone please explain to me exactly why the President of the USA is sending his Justice Department to Sanford FL to get involved in a local matter?

Daily Caller: Holder Spent Tax-Payer $ Supporting Anti-Zimmerman Protests - Fox Nation

Oooh oooh I know CF.

4199792-3x4-340x453.jpg

1) Because Obama is a punk from Chicago

2) Because Obama is an asshole punk from Chicago

3) Because Obama is an arrogant asshole punk from Chicago

4) All of the above

What do I win because I know all my answers are right!!!:eusa_angel:

In all seriousness I found it quite telling that Obama refused to comment on the Gosnell trial. And many in the media until their hands were forced to begin reporting on it gave the excuse for their lack of coverage due to the Gosnell trial being a "local" story.

Freaking hypocrites the lot of them.

Also I want to add that this is an improper and scandalous state of affairs where clearly Obama is once again demonstrating bias and discrimination!
A mature politician rises above questions of race and religion but seemingly Obama is stuck in his PC agenda.

He is changing America all right :rolleyes: but for the worse... this black/white thing should have died out decades ago and relegated to the scrapheap... but Obama and Michelle just won't let it die.

Shame!

From what I can gather it seems that the Obama "justice" dept authorized funding for demonstrators to be bussed to locations to barricade themselves and commit felonies in support of the Zimmerman prosecution. In a saner era it would have been grounds for impeachment.

Im so tired of this government. no one is trustworthy. No one is actually caring about fixing our problems. this is just getting annoying.

He is an egomaniac who is looking to inject himself into every aspect of American life whether he belongs there or not. In other words just an ordinary everyday politician.

Pub dupes! The more they listen to Fox/Rush/Heritage/Breitbart Inc/Judicial Watch etc etc etc, the less they know and more they hate...Will real news outlets even pay attention is about the only question...

Frankie?.....why did you not answer my question?......you cant can you?.....head starting to hurt?.....:eusa_angel:

A neeeeeeeegro getting shot in the street for no particular reason is something Obabble can understand...so he can comment without TelePrompTer.

On Monday, the Broward County Sheriff's Office released a video calling on the public not to riot in the wake of the George Zimmerman verdict....
:eusa_pray: The Sheriff's Office released a statement explaining that it was "working closely with the Sanford Police Department and other local law enforcement agencies" to coordinate "a response plan in anticipation of the verdict."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LM2bRU_Tsc]Broward County Sheriff's Office "Don't Riot" Zimmerman Verdict Video - YouTube[/ame]

Sounds like they are expecting some rioting.

Im so tired of this government. no one is trustworthy. No one is actually caring about fixing our problems. this is just getting annoying.

Rereading this I want to make a correction. I don't expect governent to fix our problems but i sure as heck would like them to not create more problems for us and allowing us to fix them instead of preventing us from doing so.

Forum List

Back