Why Did Obama insert himself into Zimmerman case?

[

And you are willing to put an innocent man in prison to quell the black riots. You have yet to answer my question: Would YOU be willing to go to prison yourself to prevent riots?

I did answer your question.

I DID NOT MURDER A BLACK CHILD!!!!!

If I had murdered a black child, I would not be trying to dirty the kid up to avoid responsibility for the actions.

It depends on how you define "Child".

I figure Trayvan left his childhood behind long before he threw down on an adult male.

You mean a creep who followed by vehicle and on foot, who refused to identify himself as neighborhood watch, who might have been out to rape him, for all he knew?

Aren't you guys the ones who rationalize 32,000 gun deaths a year because people need to protect themselves from imaginary rapists?

So this kid defends himself from an unknown attacker with his fists (and again, we don't know who threw the first punch) and that makes shooting him okay?

If I had murdered a black child, I would not be trying to dirty the kid up to avoid responsibility for the actions.

I figure Trayvan left his childhood behind long before he threw down on an adult male.

You mean a creep who followed by vehicle and on foot, who refused to identify himself as neighborhood watch, who might have been out to rape him, for all he knew?

Aren't you guys the ones who rationalize 32,000 gun deaths a year because people need to protect themselves from imaginary rapists?

So this kid defends himself from an unknown attacker with his fists (and again, we don't know who threw the first punch) and that makes shooting him okay?

They don't call it "Neighborhood Watch" for nothing.

He's supposed to observe and report, which he did. The MSM made it look like he was stalking him. He wasn't supposed to have any contact with the suspect. His job was to scare him away or call the cops. He followed the suspect in his car and then on foot when he couldn't drive it. Kind of silly driving on the grass. Might piss somebody off, especially if it was raining. He got out of his vehicle because he couldn't keep visual contact with the suspect unless he was on foot. Since he was packing he felt confident that he could handle himself. Guess he should have stayed in the boat to quote a famous line from "Apocalypse Now".

[

He's supposed to observe and report, which he did. The MSM made it look like he was stalking him. He wasn't supposed to have any contact with the suspect. His job was to scare him away or call the cops. He followed the suspect in his car and then on foot when he couldn't drive it. Kind of silly driving on the grass. Might piss somebody off, especially if it was raining. He got out of his vehicle because he couldn't keep visual contact with the suspect unless he was on foot. Since he was packing he felt confident that he could handle himself. Guess he should have stayed in the boat to quote a famous line from "Apocalypse Now".

I've called the cops I think four times over the last 20 years. One of them was when some drunken biker layed sprawled out in my gangway. (I used to live a bout a block from a wonderful all night Cicero bar.)

Never would have getting out of the house and engaging the suspect ever been a good idea.

He WAS stalking Martin.

[

And you are willing to put an innocent man in prison to quell the black riots. You have yet to answer my question: Would YOU be willing to go to prison yourself to prevent riots?

Neither did Zimmerman.

[

I've called the cops I think four times over the last 20 years. One of them was when some drunken biker layed sprawled out in my gangway. (I used to live a bout a block from a wonderful all night Cicero bar.)

Never would have getting out of the house and engaging the suspect ever been a good idea.

He WAS stalking Martin.

He was following him. Trayvan attacked him because of it.

Your retarded - black kids do heinous crimes all the time. You stupid liberals are trying to say GZ assalted TM by following him. If it was the other way around you would say GZ was beating a childs brains out on the concrete - your transparent, and pathetic.

[Your retarded - black kids do heinous crimes all the time. You stupid liberals are trying to say GZ assalted TM by following him. If it was the other way around you would say GZ was beating a childs brains out on the concrete - your transparent, and pathetic.

First, dumbass, learn the difference between "your" and "you're".

Second, Trayvon wasn't "black kids", most of whom don't commit crimes. He was pretty much just an average kid who was out there like most kids. Nothing he was doing that night was illegal or even all that wrong.

If it were the other way around, if GZ was black and TM was white, his ass would have been in jail so fast it would make your head spin.

[

Neither did Zimmerman.

Yes, he did.

He put a hole in him. He died. That's homicide.

The only question was whether it was "justifiable".

[Your retarded - black kids do heinous crimes all the time. You stupid liberals are trying to say GZ assalted TM by following him. If it was the other way around you would say GZ was beating a childs brains out on the concrete - your transparent, and pathetic.

Second, Trayvon wasn't "black kids", most of whom don't commit crimes. He was pretty much just an average kid who was out there like most kids. Nothing he was doing that night was illegal or even all that wrong.

If it were the other way around, if GZ was black and TM was white, his ass would have been in jail so fast it would make your head spin.
TM was a young violent thug. He did nothing wrong? Punching someone in the nose, and slamming their heads into the concrete is nothing wrong. How about the break in tool, and womens jewelry. Are you delirious?

And you would have never heard a peep about the case.

Anyone who accepts a Daily Caller story at face value as gospel is an idiot.

The Department of Justice has a little-known division called the Community Relations Service. Through FOIA requests Judicial Watch has obtained documents detailing the involvement of DOJ employees from the CRS in organizing protests and demonstrations against George Zimmerman prior to the Trayvon Martin murder trial.

“We used Freedom of Information Act, which allows us to get documents about government activities, to ask the Department of Justice about what it was up to in Florida through its Community Relations Service, which is a little-known arm of the Justice Department,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton told KTRH. “It seems based on the documents we have they sent Justice Department employees down to [Sanford] Florida to help organize and manage rallies and protests against George Zimmerman.”

Read more: Department of Justice Organizes Protests Against Zimmerman
http://www.ktrh.com/articles/houston-news-121300/department-of-justice-organizes-protests-against-11471805/
http://www.jammiewf.com/2013/obamas-justice-department-organized-and-funded-protests-against-george-zimmerman/

The Department of Justice has a little-known division called the Community Relations Service.

So let's go to the FOIA released documents, shall we, those first hand reports and look at the first hand evidence ourselves. We don't need to look at ANY press reports, left, right or center. We can look at the primary evidence ourselves, directly from the government. When we examine the evidence, we see that indeed, the government WAS stirring up division in Florida and DID cause an innocent police chief to resign and a presumptively innocent man to be brought up on charges via the goading of mob justice. :cool:

Here's a receipt for CRS spent $674.14
http://www.scribd.com/doc/151071221/More-Working-Rallies-on-MAR-25

Here's a receipt for CRS spent $1,142.84
http://www.scribd.com/doc/151071225/Addl-Personnel-Work-Marches-MAR-25

Here's a receipt for CRS spent $892.55
http://www.scribd.com/doc/152940112/Protest-Deployment

Here's a receipt for CRS spent $751.60
http://www.scribd.com/doc/151071226/Coordinating-MAR-30-Rally

Here's a receipt for CRS spent $1,307.40
http://www.scribd.com/doc/151071227/APR-3-Mediation-in-Anticipation

Here's a receipt for CRS spent $552.35
http://www.scribd.com/doc/151071222/Teaching-How-to-Protest-APR-11

Last edited:
Also I want to add that this is an improper and scandalous state of affairs where clearly Obama is once again demonstrating bias and discrimination!
A mature politician rises above questions of race and religion but seemingly Obama is stuck in his PC agenda.

He is changing America all right :rolleyes: but for the worse... this black/white thing should have died out decades ago and relegated to the scrapheap... but Obama and Michelle just won't let it die.

Shame!

You're right, it should have.

Reality though is that racism is still part of this country, and frankly, Obama's election has brought out the worst in people.

Not so. Black/white relations are awesome until something like this happens. First thing Al Sharpton opens his mouth, which is expected. He has never had any issue using other dead black people to scrape up a buck. Same with Obama. He could care less about martin or his parents.he had to say something because Sharpton said something. They need racisem . Without it they would be nothing.

Everyone had such high hopes for progress but instead this President ushers in one of the worst periods of our racial history. It's a real shame. Nobody can say that Obama has helped improve race relations in this country and I think many believed electing him would.

TM was a young violent thug. He did nothing wrong? Punching someone in the nose, and slamming their heads into the concrete is nothing wrong. How about the break in tool, and womens jewelry. Are you delirious?

Okay, let's look at that.

The woman's jewelry. No woman has come forward and said, "Yup, that's mine and that kid stole it." So for all we know, he acquired it legally.

"Break in tools." Do you know what the extent of his "break in tools" were? A screwdriver.

Yup. The kid had a screwdriver.

And sorry, some pervert follows you down a darkened street, without identifying himself, he should kind of expect to get punched in the nose.

Last edited:

And you would have never heard a peep about the case.

You're right. The system would have done EXACTLY what it was supposed to do. The guy who killed a child would have been charged that night, indicted, prosecuted, probably would have copped a deal, and did his time in prison.

In this case, Zimmerman as given a pass by inept cops, and when someone finally pointed out this was wrong, the Gun Culture came to his defense, because you can't shatter their illusion they need guns to protect themselves from scary negroes.

You're right, it should have.

Reality though is that racism is still part of this country, and frankly, Obama's election has brought out the worst in people.

Not so. Black/white relations are awesome until something like this happens. First thing Al Sharpton opens his mouth, which is expected. He has never had any issue using other dead black people to scrape up a buck. Same with Obama. He could care less about martin or his parents.he had to say something because Sharpton said something. They need racisem . Without it they would be nothing.

Everyone had such high hopes for progress but instead this President ushers in one of the worst periods of our racial history. It's a real shame. Nobody can say that Obama has helped improve race relations in this country and I think many believed electing him would.

What's bad about it?

That some folks are being exposed for what they are?

Racists?

Why is that bad?

Okay, let's look at that.

The woman's jewelry. No woman has come forward and said, "Yup, that's mine and that kid stole it." So for all we know, he acquired it legally.

"Break in tools." Do you know what the extent of his "break in tools" were? A screwdriver.

Yup. The kid had a screwdriver.

And sorry, some pervert follows you down a darkened street, without identifying himself, he should kind of expect to get punched in the nose.

With that kind of rational you should be able to whack anyone that looks at you funny. Sorry, but they'll throw your ass in jail in a heartbeat.

[

With that kind of rational you should be able to whack anyone that looks at you funny. Sorry, but they'll throw your ass in jail in a heartbeat.

Zimmerman did a lot more than look at the kid funny.

He followed him by vehicle and then on foot for nearly 10 minutes. Oh, yeah, and he had a gun on him.

The kid probably had every reason to fear for his safety.

What's bad about it?

That some folks are being exposed for what they are?

Racists?

Why is that bad?

Well, if Al Sharpton is involved it's usually based on lies. That's bad.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S34RB-MgU_M]Al Sharpton If Zimmerman Was In A 'MMA Attack' With Martin, 'Why Didn't He Use His MMA Training ' - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvpb5l0YUJU]Trayvon Martin Family Press Conference on George Zimmerman arrest (April 11, 2012) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back