Why Did Obama insert himself into Zimmerman case?

How much effort does it take to be this much of a paranoid loon? ^^^^^^

You accusing someone ELSE of paranoia. YOU are the one who is willing to 'sacrifice' Zimmerman to prevent riots. The larger question you won't answer is: Are YOU willing to go to prison to prevent riots?

Because I didn't do anything wrong.

Zimmerman killed a child. People are angry about it, and they should be.

I'm angry about it.

No one who understands that a person is well within the law to protect their own life is angry. Only racist Hispanic hating bigots like you.

[

Would you be willing to go to prison YOURSELF to prevent riots?

If you could prove I killed a child, you'd have every right to insist I go to prison.

Zimmerman killed Martin. There's no dispute here.

That is NOT what I asked. You have been saying all along that you would 'sacrifice' an innocent Zimmerman to prevent riots. Would YOU be willing to 'sacrifice' yourself to prevent riots?

I never said he was "innocent". Courts don't find "Innocence".

They find someone "not guilty".

Zimmerman is as guilty as a cat in a canary cage.

If the court finds him "not guilty" when it was a slam-dunk he killed Trayvon, after his lawyers slimed his family and his community, and you nutters have been having a racist hate-fest, you really can't be all that shocked if we have riots.

And this guy isn't worth a riot. He's a wannabe thug whose horrid judgement and easy access to a gun resulted in a dead child.

You accusing someone ELSE of paranoia. YOU are the one who is willing to 'sacrifice' Zimmerman to prevent riots. The larger question you won't answer is: Are YOU willing to go to prison to prevent riots?

I'm angry about it.

No one who understands that a person is well within the law to protect their own life is angry. Only racist Hispanic hating bigots like you.

His life was only in "danger" because of his own bad decisions. If anyone was protecting his own life, it was Trayvon.

You're right, it should have.

Reality though is that racism is still part of this country, and frankly, Obama's election has brought out the worst in people.

Not so. Black/white relations are awesome until something like this happens. First thing Al Sharpton opens his mouth, which is expected. He has never had any issue using other dead black people to scrape up a buck. Same with Obama. He could care less about martin or his parents.he had to say something because Sharpton said something. They need racisem . Without it they would be nothing.

Everyone had such high hopes for progress but instead this President ushers in one of the worst periods of our racial history. It's a real shame. Nobody can say that Obama has helped improve race relations in this country and I think many believed electing him would.

Really? You had high hopes for progress? Remind us of when you expressed this hope.

If you could prove I killed a child, you'd have every right to insist I go to prison.

That is NOT what I asked. You have been saying all along that you would 'sacrifice' an innocent Zimmerman to prevent riots. Would YOU be willing to 'sacrifice' yourself to prevent riots?

If the court finds him "not guilty" when it was a slam-dunk he killed Trayvon, after his lawyers slimed his family and his community, and you nutters have been having a racist hate-fest, you really can't be all that shocked if we have riots.

And this guy isn't worth a riot. He's a wannabe thug whose horrid judgement and easy access to a gun resulted in a dead child.

Just goes to show that two people can see the same exact evidence and draw totally different conclusions due to their own prejudices.

It's clear you aren't capable of being pragmatic, which clearly explains why you are a Democrat.

I'm angry about it.

His life was only in "danger" because of his own bad decisions. If anyone was protecting his own life, it was Trayvon.

So Zimmerman deserved to die because of poor decisions, but Trayvan didn't?

That's what you're saying.

I'm angry about it.

You are allowed to follow someone on a public street... you are allowed to keep eyes on when a rash of crime has been in the neighborhood and someone is walking close to houses suspiciously...

He was in danger because some drug using punk decided that rather than run away or explaining yourself rationally, that breaking the person's nose and pummeling them on the ground was the way to go... you know... placing that person in danger... and putting YOURSELF into a situation where extreme or lethal force may be used against you in self defense

You still have NOT answered my question.

[q

Just goes to show that two people can see the same exact evidence and draw totally different conclusions due to their own prejudices.

It's clear you aren't capable of being pragmatic, which clearly explains why you are a Democrat.

Guy, I'm being FANTASTICALLY pragmatic.

Here. I'll make it simple for you. There are two buttons in front of you.

Button A puts George Zimmerman in prison for the rest of his life.

Button B kills 50 random people. (About how many people died in the Rodney King riots.)

You got to push one of those two buttons.

Which button do you push?

Simple enough.

Frankly, Zimmerman killed a kid, and there's nothing that makes his continued freedom worth a riot. He wasn't "falsely accussed" (like a lot of black and hispanic men who go to prison for things they didn't do.) He did exactly what he was accused of doing. He killed trayvon martin.

You are allowed to follow someone on a public street... you are allowed to keep eyes on when a rash of crime has been in the neighborhood and someone is walking close to houses suspiciously...

He was in danger because some drug using punk decided that rather than run away or explaining yourself rationally, that breaking the person's nose and pummeling them on the ground was the way to go... you know... placing that person in danger... and putting YOURSELF into a situation where extreme or lethal force may be used against you in self defense

I don't know, look at it from Trayvon's point of view. You are out at night buying candy and an energy drink, and some weirdo starts following you in his car. You try to avoid him, he gets out of his car and starts following you on foot. He never identifies himself.

I think there is a valid self-defense argument here for Trayvon Martin. ZImmerman, not so much.

[

Yes, I did.

You just didn't understand it.

And if I answered it again, you still wouldn't understand it.

I'm really not capable of breaking it down any simpler for you.

No you have not. You have said repeatedly that you would 'sacrifice' Zimmerman, indicating that even if found not guilty he should be imprisoned to pacify a racist agenda. But you will NOT agree that same 'sacrifice' should be made with YOUR life. You are a racist and a fucking hypocrite.

[

Yes, I did.

No you have not. You have said repeatedly that you would 'sacrifice' Zimmerman, indicating that even if found not guilty he should be imprisoned to pacify a racist agenda. But you will NOT agree that same 'sacrifice' should be made with YOUR life. You are a racist and a fucking hypocrite.

Again, I didn't kill a child. That's what makes Zimmerman expendable.

That and he's kind of a fat slug who can't hold down a job.

It's not a "racist" agenda to think that the murder of a black child should be treated just as seriously as the murder of a white child.

In this case, it wasn't.

Yes, I did.

Again, I didn't kill a child. That's what makes Zimmerman expendable.

That and he's kind of a fat slug who can't hold down a job.

It's not a "racist" agenda to think that the murder of a black child should be treated just as seriously as the murder of a white child.

In this case, it wasn't.

In the SAME SITUATION would you be willing to go to prison to prevent riots. Clearly you would not. But you hate Hispanics and as a racist you are willing to 'sacrifice' Zimmerman. As you have said repeatedly. You should resign as a human being. You are nothing but an ape that shaves.

[

In the SAME SITUATION would you be willing to go to prison to prevent riots. Clearly you would not. But you hate Hispanics and as a racist you are willing to 'sacrifice' Zimmerman. As you have said repeatedly. You should resign as a human being. You are nothing but an ape that shaves.

If I killed a child, I doubt I'd be able to live with the guilt of the thing. I just have that much residual Catholicism in me.

Obviously, Zimmerman is different. He's actually okay with what he did, and frankly, that's a good enough reason to put him in prison.

He killed a child. He needs to be held to account for that.

[

If I killed a child, I doubt I'd be able to live with the guilt of the thing. I just have that much residual Catholicism in me.

Obviously, Zimmerman is different. He's actually okay with what he did, and frankly, that's a good enough reason to put him in prison.

I doubt you feel guilt. Over anything. When I read your post

cute-cat-laughing.jpg

[

I doubt you feel guilt. Over anything. When I read your post

]

Actually, I feel guilty all the time. Even about shit I shouldn't feel guilty about.

None of which involved shooting a child because he was kicking my fat doughy ass after I provoked a fight with him.

I'm just wondering why the Crazy Right has made this guy a hero?

He's a fat cop wannabe who made a bunch of very bad decisions, and largely can't hold down a good paying job.

But he does create the illusion that armed citizens are a good thing as long as you ignore the fact the person he killed wasn't committing a crime.

[q

Guy, I'm being FANTASTICALLY pragmatic.

Here. I'll make it simple for you. There are two buttons in front of you.

Button A puts George Zimmerman in prison for the rest of his life.

Button B kills 50 random people. (About how many people died in the Rodney King riots.)

You got to push one of those two buttons.

Which button do you push?

Simple enough.

Frankly, Zimmerman killed a kid, and there's nothing that makes his continued freedom worth a riot. He wasn't "falsely accussed" (like a lot of black and hispanic men who go to prison for things they didn't do.) He did exactly what he was accused of doing. He killed trayvon martin.

Oh what a control freak staitst...

Put someone in prison for life who acted in self defense (by the definition of the law) just to ensure sheep mentality people do not act like assholes

Hey... all anone has to do is riot to get their way... I know.. state that a riot will ensue unless Obamacare is repealed and Obama is removed from office...

But somehow I don't think JoeB will stick to his standard then

I don't know, look at it from Trayvon's point of view. You are out at night buying candy and an energy drink, and some weirdo starts following you in his car. You try to avoid him, he gets out of his car and starts following you on foot. He never identifies himself.

I think there is a valid self-defense argument here for Trayvon Martin. ZImmerman, not so much.

Not in the eyes of the law.. YOU are going on assumption and feeling... Martin was the aggressor according to any sane person looking at the evidence so far

Forum List

Back