Why Did The "Conservative" Bomb Suspect Strike On The Eve Of The Election?

"Ah ha. I have it all figured out. It was CNN who sent the bomb to their own headquarters and the top Democrats. CNN made the fake bombs look realistic enough that the FBI would say that they're real. It all makes perfect sense! Meanwhile Sayoc was secretly working for CNN all along while pretending to be a Trump supporter for years. He and CNN picked the perfect time to strike. He takes the fall for CNN and sends himself to prison. It would have been a brilliant plan and they almost got away with it, but I outsmarted them with my high school education and knowledge of stickers."

tin-foil-hat.jpg

"Ah ha. I have it all figured out. It was CNN who sent the bomb to their own headquarters and the top Democrats. CNN made the fake bombs look realistic enough that the FBI would say that they're real. It all makes perfect sense! Meanwhile Sayoc was secretly working for CNN all along while pretending to be a Trump supporter for years. He and CNN picked the perfect time to strike. He takes the fall for CNN and sends himself to prison. It would have been a brilliant plan and they almost got away with it, but I outsmarted them with my high school education and knowledge of stickers."

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Hello there! Dumbass n00b midterm shill. How can I help expedite your departure?

Keep in mind speeding up time is not an option.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Hello there! Dumbass n00b midterm shill. How can I help expedite your departure?

Keep in mind speeding up time is not an option.

I'm not interested in a departure.

Why did CNN remove their fake bomb & take pictures of it, ignoring safety protocol in favor of a photo op?

Oh, and the timing... :popcorn:
Xponentialchaos, you didn’t answer my questions. Is there a reason for your dodge?

Why did CNN remove their fake bomb & take pictures of it, ignoring safety protocol in favor of a photo op?

Oh, and the timing... :popcorn:
Xponentialchaos, you didn’t answer my questions. Is there a reason for your dodge?

It's clearly because CNN is directly responsible for sending all the bombs, including the one to themselves. Cesar Sayoc is just taking the fall, according to the plan that was set in motion starting several years ago when he was pretending to be a Trump supporter.

Yes, it all makes perfect sense now!

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

It's clearly because CNN is directly responsible for sending all the bombs, including the one to themselves. Cesar Sayoc is just taking the fall, according to the plan that was set in motion starting several years ago when he was pretending to be a Trump supporter.

You still haven't answered WHY CNN opened their bomb for a photo op before calling police. It would take a measure of insanity to believe they did so out of legitimate concern it was actually a bomb.

YOU are asking sane people to suspend reason and give that little detail a pass. However, an investigator would lose his job if he gave that little detail a pass. ,, that & the timing. & who stood to benefit...

Timing...political targeting....& which party would most likely benefit. I will repeat this until everyone even left of center smells the rat.
Can you see a scenario where you’d believe that this was a insane individual who just did something crazy?

I see him as no less crazy than the one who specifically targeted, tracked down, and use the optimum time to shoot all those Republicans at a baseball field.

Agreed, he too engaged in a horrific act, and back when that shooting occurred Newsweek wrote the following:

Alexandria shooting: Did anti-Trump rhetoric inspire James Hodgkinson?

"Since the election in November, lawmakers and others have claimed that Trump’s rise and rhetoric has “emboldened” people on the right to attack those on the left and commit hate crimes. But conservatives say they are under physical threat too. Because of Hodgkinson’s apparent political leaning, conservative commentators are saying Wednesday’s incident is part of a violent trend by some on the left that does not get as much attention."

When the POTUS gives permission to unstable people to use violence, violence is predictable.

You gotta include a losing presidential candidate holding a grudge. Her rhetoric is not a peaceful one when you advocate: ‘We can have civility again when we win the House.’ and calls to ‘RESIST!’ not even a week into the Trump Presidency. Democrats are by no means able to wash their hands clean of this.

How is the call to resist, worse than McConnell's call to make Obama a one term President?

It’s different in that you will never can’t find one quote in which Republicans use the media to tell voters , “civility will end unless” they get what they want (for democrats it’s the House). Republicans never threatened to impeach a Democrat president as a condition to regain control of Congress. Republicans never called for the removal of a nominated and appointed United States Supreme Court Justice.

I DARE you to find supportive evidence from news links that tell differently on all counts listed above when Obama was president. There is the difference between a party running on a plan that is based on solving economic issues and foreign threats, from a party merely seeking power through division.

Cesar Sayoc was a hardened criminal, domestic terrorist, served a year in jail for criminal activities. In 2002, he spent a year in jail.
Florida man charged in bombs mailed to Trump critics

Which ^^^ does not excuse Trump from blame. In fact Trump's blatant support for violence at his rallies is eminently predictable that some one much like Sayoc would take Trump's hate and fear rhetoric to heart, and feel s/he has permission to use whatever means at their disposal to defend him for those Trump has singled out as enemies of the people.

Was it not a certain president that called the people in the United States that oppose him deplorables? Was it not a losing presidential candidate that called voters to RESIST and “Civility can end when we take back the House”? WHEN in our nation’s history can you find a losing presidential candidate choose NOT to call for unify behind the newly elected president, that the “will of the people” had chosen through our nation’s election process? This new behavior began under the prior administration. Perhaps Democrats need to finally take a cold hard look at themselves in the mirror, and the kind of division they chose to create in this country.

You still haven't answered WHY CNN opened their bomb for a photo op before calling police. It would take a measure of insanity to believe they did so out of legitimate concern it was actually a bomb.

YOU are asking sane people to suspend reason and give that little detail a pass. However, an investigator would lose his job if he gave that little detail a pass. ,, that & the timing. & who stood to benefit...

Xponential? :popcorn:

I did. Because they're clearly the ones who sent the bomb. Of course they weren't legitimately concerned about the bomb because they were the ones who sent it to themselves. It all makes perfect sense.

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Sorry, I was abducted by aliens.

I'm back now.

I'm back now.

Would you take a bomb out of a package, set it on a table & take pictures of it before you called in a bomb squad?

I'm back now.

Would you take a bomb out of a package, set it on a table & take pictures of it before you called in a bomb squad?

Not if I knew it was a bomb.

Therefore the Illuminati is confirmed.

Cesar Sayoc was a hardened criminal, domestic terrorist, served a year in jail for criminal activities. In 2002, he spent a year in jail.
Florida man charged in bombs mailed to Trump critics

Which ^^^ does not excuse Trump from blame. In fact Trump's blatant support for violence at his rallies is eminently predictable that some one much like Sayoc would take Trump's hate and fear rhetoric to heart, and feel s/he has permission to use whatever means at their disposal to defend him for those Trump has singled out as enemies of the people.

Was it not a certain president that called the people in the United States that oppose him deplorables? Was it not a losing presidential candidate that called voters to RESIST and “Civility can end when we take back the House”? WHEN in our nation’s history can you find a losing presidential candidate choose NOT to call for unify behind the newly elected president, that the “will of the people” had chosen through our nation’s election process? This new behavior began under the prior administration. Perhaps Democrats need to finally take a cold hard look at themselves in the mirror, and the kind of division they chose to create in this country.
”Was it not a certain president that called the people in the United States that oppose him deplorables?”

Name the president who said that and quote him — or else everyone laughs st you for being an imbecile.

Forum List

Back