Why Did The "Conservative" Bomb Suspect Strike On The Eve Of The Election?

It's a question that needs to be asked and asked and asked again.

Why now? Please discuss the possible motives you theorize as relates to the TIMING of the events added to the fact (not disputed) that all targets are high ranking democrats or their wealthy supporters.

The pivotal Congressional election is just days away. Maybe such a concerned and evidently-manifest "conservative Trump supporter" might have waited until after the election so it wouldn't hurt the Congressional lead the GOP has? I mean, look at his van. Clearly he is organized enough to display those stickers so perfectly aligned to each other. He shows signs of keep the van clean, the collage looks graphically-oriented like he did a good job organizing it. So he displays initial signs of understanding how things fit together. Like perhaps how spurring sympathy for democrats on the eve of an election might harm instead of help his cause?

And, as an added bonus theory question, please discuss the convenience that the suspect was clearly (as in, "there can be no doubt") labeled "a Trump supporter" by the stickers on his van. Does there leave any doubt at all that this van is like a walking billboard of most-certainty ever of a car owner "being a conservative Trump supporter!"? I have to admit, it seems to seal the case shut in the bag. No doubt whatsoever that this is in no way shape or form an democrat operative. Very nice for CNN too to have such a clean cut ending to the story. :popcorn: Bombing suspect’s van blanketed in pro-Trump bumper stickers

van2-800x430.png

Because he is not in his right mind.

I'll take the "Chocolate Eclair".. Thanks!

Why now? Please discuss the possible motives you theorize as relates to the TIMING of the events added to the fact (not disputed) that all targets are high ranking democrats or their wealthy supporters.

The pivotal Congressional election is just days away. Maybe such a concerned and evidently-manifest "conservative Trump supporter" might have waited until after the election so it wouldn't hurt the Congressional lead the GOP has? I mean, look at his van. Clearly he is organized enough to display those stickers so perfectly aligned to each other. He shows signs of keep the van clean, the collage looks graphically-oriented like he did a good job organizing it. So he displays initial signs of understanding how things fit together. Like perhaps how spurring sympathy for democrats on the eve of an election might harm instead of help his cause?

And, as an added bonus theory question, please discuss the convenience that the suspect was clearly (as in, "there can be no doubt") labeled "a Trump supporter" by the stickers on his van. Does there leave any doubt at all that this van is like a walking billboard of most-certainty ever of a car owner "being a conservative Trump supporter!"? I have to admit, it seems to seal the case shut in the bag. No doubt whatsoever that this is in no way shape or form an democrat operative. Very nice for CNN too to have such a clean cut ending to the story. :popcorn: Bombing suspect’s van blanketed in pro-Trump bumper stickers

van2-800x430.png
As far as I can tell, the dude was a lunatic. Deeply unstable. I don't buy into the theories of a plant, ex-dem etc. Crazy is crazy.

No postmarks on any of any of the packages, yet they all got delivered. That smacks of network. That guy didn't do a damn thing, bet.

Soros's "water company" has a lot of young adults they drive around in vans just like that, though.

van2-800x430.png
”Why Did The "Conservative" Bomb Suspect Strike On The Eve Of The Election?”

Because he’s crazy. Next stupid question?

van2-800x430.png
As far as I can tell, the dude was a lunatic. Deeply unstable. I don't buy into the theories of a plant, ex-dem etc. Crazy is crazy.

No postmarks on any of any of the packages, yet they all got delivered. That smacks of network. That guy didn't do a damn thing, bet.

Soros's "water company" has a lot of young adults they drive around in vans just like that, though.
Nope. The dude was a lunatic. Same as the Bernie staffer hell bent on communism. The pipe bomber was a fucked up dude. Shit happens. Not admitting shit happens is part of the problem. Steroids and drugs can really screw with a person that was already unstable.

Yep, likely the fall-guy for the network that was mandatory to get all those packages hand delivered all over the country. And why were all those decals on his van so brand new?

And why the week before the election when such acts might have benefitted dems? Why not the week after with real bombs?

The bombs were not meant to harm. The “victims” don’t seem to harbor fear either. CNN ignored safety protocol & turned the thing into a photo op before calling in bomb experts. What actual bomb victim does that?

This isn’t just a story of one guy. It’s s story of timing, of the victims’ behaviors & the NETWORK necessary to get those packages delivered.

The whole thing is too convenient for democrats even down to the Trump stickers. What if a friendly republican judge let this guy go like they did Bill Ayers years ago and blamed the FBI? Would their be a shit storm?
Yep. The van seals it for me. The display on the van is so obvious as a "look here!" indicator for "which political party is responsible!!" The convenience-factor for the liberal media outlets is pegging like a 25 on my 0-10 scale fakenewsometer.

Too bad that the truth isn't on your side. You're so desperate to blame democrats for what a conservative trump lover did.

Typical. Conservatives always blame democrats for the bad things conservatives do.

In this case there's video and photos of the bomber at trump rallies holding up trump signs showing how much he loves trump.

Cesar Sayoc Photos, Videos at Trump Rally, Inauguration | Heavy.com

sayac loves trump so much he says he found a father in trump.

MAGAbomber Cesar Sayoc ‘discovered a father in Donald Trump his lawyers says - BA News - Breaking News Updates

You people are so desperate to blame the victims and put this on democrats but you'll fail this time.

It's so sad to see Americans behaving the way you people behave.

Yep. The van seals it for me. The display on the van is so obvious as a "look here!" indicator for "which political party is responsible!!" The convenience-factor for the liberal media outlets is pegging like a 25 on my 0-10 scale fakenewsometer.

Where did you buy your fakenewsometer? You should request a refund.

Probably because he's aaaaaa ... complete fucking moron?

This guy sent out thirteen bombs and none of them exploded. He was 0/13. Not even close.
Or they weren’t meant to go off. For a reason.

Or they were meant to go off when the bag is opened.

Funny, the post office identified and found all those packages BEFORE they were opened.

they were meant to go off when the bag is opened.

Funny, the post office identified and found all those packages BEFORE they were opened.

So...that's why CNN provided us with a picture of the bomb, still intact, out of its package?

van2-800x430.png

By Jesus our Everlasting Lord, CNN bombed itself! THAT'S THE TICKET

The fake bomb sent to CNN didn’t explode. Not even after they ignored common sense & protocol, removed it from the package & did a photo shoot on it...apparently free of fear. Which is also problematic for the “a conservative terrorist sent it!” theory...

I'm gonna stick to my guns here.....
This guy is no Conservative. This was a "dream come true" October surprise, and just as was with kavanaugh.....the radical Left is likely behind it.

Just give it time....it'll come out. But probably after the elections. Tin Foil territory? Of course they will declare it...but isn't that expected of them?
The Radical Left has a very radical policy.....it goes like this......'By ANY Means Necessary"

Cunning indeed.....but will it eventually lead to their total victory?

That said....IF....he worked alone and was a Trump supporter.......
He's certainly not representative of Conservatives or the right wing at all and should be evaluated mentally. Also if true, he did the Dems a great service with his ignorance.

Lets be honest, both side s have mentally unstable people as supporters...

Difference is Trump has gone on stage and advocated the use of violence. He has called groups of people 'Rapists', 'Enemy of the People', etc....
Most people know he not serious but that type of behaviour radicalises the weakest of minds... I know people who think the WWF is real..

Maxime Waters was wrong when she said GOP Representatives should be harassed... Protest, Yes... Harass, No. Many Democrats critized her views and lets be clear she is a congresswoman, not a Senator and definitely not President. If we went through every GOP congressman statements we would find some awful stuff there.

Trump has gone to another level... He has talked about hitting people and continuous

The fake bomb sent to CNN didn’t explode. Not even after they ignored common sense & protocol, removed it from the package & did a photo shoot on it...apparently free of fear. Which is also problematic for the “a conservative terrorist sent it!” theory...
It was a BOMB...all FOURTEEN of them were BOMBS...

van2-800x430.png

You are as crazy as he is.

Yep, likely the fall-guy for the network that was mandatory to get all those packages hand delivered all over the country. And why were all those decals on his van so brand new?

And why the week before the election when such acts might have benefitted dems? Why not the week after with real bombs?

The bombs were not meant to harm. The “victims” don’t seem to harbor fear either. CNN ignored safety protocol & turned the thing into a photo op before calling in bomb experts. What actual bomb victim does that?

This isn’t just a story of one guy. It’s s story of timing, of the victims’ behaviors & the NETWORK necessary to get those packages delivered.

A second crazy person.

van2-800x430.png

You are as crazy as he is.

Do tell how you arrive at that conclusion, you licensed psychoanalyst USMB leftist shill poster you. :aargh:

Probably because he's aaaaaa ... complete fucking moron?

This guy sent out thirteen bombs and none of them exploded. He was 0/13. Not even close.
Or they weren’t meant to go off. For a reason.

Or they were meant to go off when the bag is opened.

No fuse, no detonator, no bomb. Might as well be a can of gunpowder, sitting on the shelf.

we-all-send-each-other-bomb-then-blame-orange-man-37194141.png

Forum List

Back