Why did the SC even have a draft vote before the 2022 election?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Why did the Supreme Court take the very unusual action of initiating a draft vote on such a divisive issue before a major election? The law has been on the books for decades, there was no urgency. I suspect Chief Justice Roberts pushed the issue forward. He was the one who jammed Obamacare down our throats. Remember?

Why did the Supreme Court take the very unusual action of initiating a draft vote on such a divisive issue before a major election? The law has been on the books for decades, there was no urgency. I suspect Chief Justice Roberts pushed the issue forward. He was the one who jammed Obamacare down our throats. Remember?

Because they're right wing religious zealots.

They can't help themselves.

And as always happens, they bite off more than they can chew, and America gets tired of their shit.

This current crop of misfits on the court represent 30% of the country at most, and it's probably less than that.

It will last about as long as Reagans drug war. How did that work out again?

It had to be rendered before the term ended in Sept

They have 20 case a yr I believe

This is a great outcome. I love that leaker. He should be executed for treason. But I love him or her so

Because they're right wing religious zealots.

They can't help themselves.

And as always happens, they bite off more than they can chew, and America gets tired of their shit.

This current crop of misfits on the court represent 30% of the country at most, and it's probably less than that.

It will last about as long as Reagans drug war. How did that work out again?
You are a failure of policy andof a man. I don't wish you were aborted

I wish you were a bloody miscarriage in a toilet bowl flushed through the sewer

Really good point and thought there. It doesnt make much sense unless someone was looking to sabotage the Republicans upcoming election

That’s a very good question.
Drafts are drafts and are changed and finally decided. It had to come out by the end of the term

This leaker caused so much damage we must know who it is so we can protest his or her home

Looks like adding more justices will be the only option. What exists is a political nightmare and it shows badly.
Hey Sister. 9 is enough as they all free on the court

Can't get your way you little pink dressed Pippi Longstocking

You are such a GD disgrace even to the gender confused, Sister

Looks like adding more justices will be the only option. What exists is a political nightmare and it shows badly.

Only option for what? You forget you guys still have intimidation. Whats wrong something didnt go your way? What exactly was the ruling anyway?

Why do you think it is unusual?

Hey Sister. 9 is enough as they all free on the court

Can't get your way you little pink dressed Pippi Longstocking

You are such a GD disgrace even to the gender confused, Sister
Sloopy has a Mangina. Hah ha ha! He backs up to any guy and he's not confused.

Forum List

Back