Why did the SC even have a draft vote before the 2022 election?

Only option for what? You forget you guys still have intimidation. Whats wrong something didnt go your way? What exactly was the ruling anyway?
Did you miss the part about political or are you just another blind and dumb rightwinged POS?

That's because you do not understand that the court hears arguments of cases and renders a decision before adjourning for the summer. You have to also remember, Breyer is gone after this term and Jackson starts afresh in October. He heard the case, and she did not!
So there are some arcane Supreme Court rules that have all lined up to force the vote in an election year. Got it. Thank you.

It's simple. Why now before an upcoming election. And now look at the shitstorm that is happening. You really believe
thats all an accident?
The term ends this summer. The decision in the case would have ben revealed in June or July. What part of that do you not understand?

There are elections every other year and the SCOTUS term is normally October to June. You want them only working every other year?

Why did the Supreme Court take the very unusual action of initiating a draft vote on such a divisive issue before a major election? The law has been on the books for decades, there was no urgency. I suspect Chief Justice Roberts pushed the issue forward. He was the one who jammed Obamacare down our throats. Remember?
The USSC must release their final decision right now to the public . This will greatly remove the heat on them

Why did the Supreme Court take the very unusual action of initiating a draft vote on such a divisive issue before a major election? The law has been on the books for decades, there was no urgency. I suspect Chief Justice Roberts pushed the issue forward. He was the one who jammed Obamacare down our throats. Remember?

The Court doesn't take its cues from the political side.......the Court is a separate and equal branch of the government.'

I think they probably realize that if they didn't do it now, they might lose the majority and the conservatives had their chance to chance this obscenity to our law and our country and took the chance....

Forum List

Back