Why did this crazy-assed, drunk white man with a gun get a pass?

well you racist fucking low life

he didn't jaywalk and has the right to carry.

but a bunch of leftist pussies like you, got scared of the old man in pj's and called the cops.

How does it feel to be this fucking dumb?
How does it feel to be scared of the fact that people own guns?

That.

This crazy-assed, drunk white dude, jaywalking, confronted by cops, refuses to put down his gun. He was not carrying ID.

The cops talked patiently with him for 10 full minutes.

The crazy-assed, drunk white dude was talking about revolution. His name is Joseph Houseman. I wonder if his name is associated with a Tea Party chapter in Michigan...

This incident happened in Kalamazoo, Michigan in May 2014.

I wonder how patient the cops would have treated him had he not been white.

The man was never charged. Why was this man never charged? Why does a crazy-assed, drunken white senior man get a pass for breaking the law?

Hmmmmm.....

but a bunch of leftist pussies like you, got scared of the old man in pj's and called the cops.

Tsk, tsk, another RWNJ with anger problems in USMB.

He was jaywalking and he didn't have his ID with him, which is in violation of Michigan law.

No he did not jay walk

you are lying, you know you are lying and just wanted, so bad, for the man to be killed.

you are so full of hate that you need more blood to be satisfied.

Let's be fair to the ignoramus, the cop in the video said the guy crossed the street in front of him. So far that's about the only thing the dickhead got right.

uh, no, the cop lied about the jay walking so that he could lie to the man about what he could charge him with

You have no evidence of that, now who's pulling shit out of their ass?

There's no evidence that he jay walked.

none

This crazy-assed, drunk white dude, jaywalking, confronted by cops, refuses to put down his gun. He was not carrying ID.

The crazy-assed, drunk white dude was talking about revolution. His name is Joseph Houseman. I wonder if his name is associated with a Tea Party chapter in Michigan...

The man was never charged. Why was this man never charged? Why does a crazy-assed, drunken white senior man get a pass for breaking the law?

Hmmmmm.....

You do not have the right to drive a car drunk, but you have the right to open carry???

Hmmmmm.....

You do not have the right to drive a car drunk, but you have the right to open carry???

Our Constitution doesn't mention cars, but it does the other.

Hmmmmm.....

Our Constitution also doesn't mention an Air Force with jets and drones and nuclear missiles at all, and yet, we have them and they are regulated per law. Of course the Constitution doesn't mention these things, or cars (which was your silly argument), BECAUSE THEY DID NOT EXIST YET.

Cherrypicking, what?

Hmmmmm.....

Our Constitution also doesn't mention an Air Force with jets and drones and nuclear missiles at all, and yet, we have them and they are regulated per law. Of course the Constitution doesn't mention these things, or cars (which was your silly argument), BECAUSE THEY DID NOT EXIST YET.

Cherrypicking, what?

The point is that our constitution allows us to open carry. "Shall not be infringed" means just that!

This is the problem with stupid ignorant people. They cannot see differences between two similar but different situations.
The man was not presenting an immediate threat. I cant even tell if the gun is loaded. Yeah he was drunk and obnoxious but he never pointed the gun at anyone. And as far as I can tell he never had his finger on the trigger. The jaywalking charge is just trumped up bullshit.

I cant even tell if the gun is loaded. Famous last words
You're an idiot. We determined the gun was not in fact loaded. Look at the discussion.

I was actually amazed that didn't happen to this guy to be honest with you...I was waiting for him to get swarmed. That's almost a given in a situation like that regardless of the the color of your skin.

Which was EXACTLY the point of the OP. Why did this dude get a pass?

Thank you for supporting my opening statement (in the title).
Eight pages discussing exactly why this guy wasnt gunned down and you're still unclear on the concept. Wow.

Tsk, tsk, another RWNJ with anger problems in USMB.

He was jaywalking and he didn't have his ID with him, which is in violation of Michigan law.

I really don't understand liberals like you, you just create your own reality, make up your own laws, invent TEA party associations. Is it so difficult for you to check yourself when you're inventing laws or do you really believe that it you as a liberal think of something and want it to be true it will be true?

Walking on the street without an ID is not a violation of Michigan law:

You must show identification if you are stopped while driving or if you are in a place that sells alcoholic beverages. At any other time, you cannot be legally arrested for failing to present identification to a police officer. However, you may be asked to state your name, age, and address.​

Well, actually, no, they didn't do their job properly, because they didn't press charges on at least two counts:

Jaywalking
Open carry without identification

I mean, if that's what they stopped the old dude for, why did they not bring their job to completion?

You can't even keep you made-up laws consistent in your head. First it was walking without ID and now it's open carrying without ID. Let me check that for you:

In Michigan, it is legal for a person to carry a firearm in public as long as the person is carrying the firearm with lawful intent and the firearm is not concealed. You will not find a lawthat states it is legal to openly carry a firearm. It is legal because there is no Michigan law that prohibits it.
Am I wrong? Do you in fact KNOW that the laws you claim were being violated are in fact laws? If you do, then link them, baby, link them.

Hmmmmm.....

Cherrypicking, what?

Moron. An Air Force is not a right. Nor is a nuclear missile. There is no issue of "rights" in relation to those things.
Firearms however do constitute a right, spelled out there in the 2A, interpreted by the Supreme Court. Dont like it? Amend the Constitution.

Hmmmmm.....

Cherrypicking, what?

Moron. An Air Force is not a right. Nor is a nuclear missile. There is no issue of "rights" in relation to those things.
Firearms however do constitute a right, spelled out there in the 2A, interpreted by the Supreme Court. Dont like it? Amend the Constitution.

Wait, Statistikhengst is American?

Hmmmmm.....

Cherrypicking, what?

The point is that our constitution allows us to open carry. "Shall not be infringed" means just that!

No disagreement from me about that. But the states, according to Federalism, also get to decide what kind of strings are attached, for instance, a gun permit and personal ID.

Hmmmmm.....

Cherrypicking, what?

First, I was discussing this with IA and not with you.

Second, we we talking about what is included in the Constitution or not. Do try to keep up. It was not just about rights.

Third, when your logic, what little of it you possess, fails, all you have left are personal insults, what?

Poor you.

When the police came (after at least 3 9-1-1- calls), they found an elderly man in is pajamas at the edge of street, also walking onto the street, holding a large gun. The man is also an known person to them, they had already had run-ins with him before. He was walking AND talking as if he was drunk. He was insulting to the police officers and resisted their instructions. His reason for being such an ass: 'our rights are being taken away'.

Yepp, he's a Tea Party freak, to be sure. Probably a sovereigner, too. :thup:

These things generally do not end well for such freaks.

Hmmmmm.....

He should have been arrest for wearing those pants in public.

Blood for blood. Gotta even up the score. A Black man shot down in the street by a White cop, so we need to have a few White men shot down in the street by cops? Would White cops do, or do you need to have them shot down by Black cops?

Do you really consider yourself an intelligent adult?
Has he put the gun down yet? I can't look.

This is the problem with stupid ignorant people. They cannot see differences between two similar but different situations.
The man was not presenting an immediate threat. I cant even tell if the gun is loaded. Yeah he was drunk and obnoxious but he never pointed the gun at anyone. And as far as I can tell he never had his finger on the trigger. The jaywalking charge is just trumped up bullshit.

If you had taken the time to actually watch the video, you would see that the officer who picked the gun up emptied cartridges out of it. It WAS loaded. That's the problem with stupid, ignorant people. They don't even take time to watch, listen or read before shooting off at the mouth.

:thup:
He didn't empty cartridges out of it. All he did was hit the mag eject button and pull back the slide to make sure there wasn't a round in the chamber. He hit the bolt assist out of habit because he probably owns a AR-15 or a M16 himself or used one in the military. I saw no evidence that the gun was even loaded.

Forum List

Back