Why did this crazy-assed, drunk white man with a gun get a pass?

Bad boys, bad boys,...what cha gonna do, what cha gonna do if they come for you....:nono:

When the cameras are on, read them their rights
When the cameras are off, "if they come for you" you're likely a minority
Yeah, it's not like he just got through robbing a store or something.

I guess cops just love shooting blacks for general purposes.

Specially when they sucker-punched em.

Since there seems to be such a big deal over how the police handled this situation what you have liked them to do different? Should they have shot the man, beat him, tazed him what?

He posed a threat; intoxicated and armed in public.

He should have been tazed.
How do you know he was drunk? He may have wanted to commit suicide.

Liberals.

White guy holding a gun in his pajamas. Automatically he's a Tea Party member looking to kill someone. He may have been an Obama supporter that wants to commit suicide because he realized just how badly he fucked up voting for that empty suit.

Liberals.

White guy holding a gun in his pajamas. Automatically he's a Tea Party member looking to kill someone. He may have been an Obama supporter that wants to commit suicide because he realized just how badly he fucked up voting for that empty suit.

Well, if you say so... lol...

The cops handled it the right way. If he was black maybe everything would have went the same. Only the last frame would have been different. The guy would have been lying with his face mashed into the concrete and six heavy cops on top of him wrenching his arms behind his back to jam on the handcuffs. No I'm not a Clairvoyant, just a realist.
That's what happens when you resist arrest.

Bad boys, bad boys,...what cha gonna do, what cha gonna do if they come for you....:nono:

According to you...blacks are "the problem" so I'm sure you feel that way.
People act differently when others are watching...always has been that way, always will be that way.

Like when you're around your kids or parents, I'm sure you are no where near the Klansman you pretend to be here...are you?

I was wondering who was shooting this video. Seemed sort of staged to me. With 911 calls in the background and all. Almost like a scene in Sons Of Anarchy or Cops.
dash cams... compiled / edited afterwards..

As the above said... when you know your on camera most people tend to act a bit nicer.

Liberals.

Or perhaps he was laid off by Bain Capital and his life is now in the shitter....

According to you...blacks are "the problem" so I'm sure you feel that way.
People act differently when others are watching...always has been that way, always will be that way.

Like when you're around your kids or parents, I'm sure you are no where near the Klansman you pretend to be here...are you?
Yes, but only when it's a black suspect.

God damned oinkers.

Liberals.

Or perhaps he was laid off by Bain Capital and his life is now in the shitter....
Guess he's not a 1%er like Obama anymore.

I was wondering who was shooting this video. Seemed sort of staged to me. With 911 calls in the background and all. Almost like a scene in Sons Of Anarchy or Cops.
dash cams... compiled / edited afterwards..

As the above said... when you know your on camera most people tend to act a bit nicer.

yes, but there is a VAST difference between acting nicer, and choosing whether or not to murder someone.Come on

Liberals.

Or a 0.000000000000000001% like Governor Romney

This crazy-assed, drunk white dude, jaywalking, confronted by cops, refuses to put down his gun. He was not carrying ID.

The cops talked patiently with him for 10 full minutes.

The crazy-assed, drunk white dude was talking about revolution. His name is Joseph Houseman. I wonder if his name is associated with a Tea Party chapter in Michigan...

This incident happened in Kalamazoo, Michigan in May 2014.

I wonder how patient the cops would have treated him had he not been white.

The man was never charged. Why was this man never charged? Why does a crazy-assed, drunken white senior man get a pass for breaking the law?

Hmmmmm.....

just one question: would you have started this thread if the idiot was black? of course not, you are no better than Sharpton, stiring up racial trouble. You suck.

This crazy-assed, drunk white dude, jaywalking, confronted by cops, refuses to put down his gun. He was not carrying ID.

The crazy-assed, drunk white dude was talking about revolution. His name is Joseph Houseman. I wonder if his name is associated with a Tea Party chapter in Michigan...

The man was never charged. Why was this man never charged? Why does a crazy-assed, drunken white senior man get a pass for breaking the law?

Hmmmmm.....

just one question: would you have started this thread if the idiot was black? of course not, you are no better than Sharpton, stiring up racial trouble. You suck.

To be fair, what would have been the point if the man had been black since the OP's intention was to show the alleged difference in treatment between black and white

what I find more disgusting is the way every person ignored or dismissed the article and video I posted of a black armed suspect being taken alive by the police.

Liberals.

Democrats can be rich as shit.
Republicans can't.

Hmmmmm.....

To be fair, what would have been the point if the man had been black since the OP's intention was to show the alleged difference in treatment between black and white

what I find more disgusting is the way every person ignored or dismissed the article and video I posted of a black armed suspect being taken alive by the police.

That one was fake..

Hmmmmm.....

No. I read it and watched it. Make a thread out of it. Simple.

Liberals.

Democrats can be rich as shit.
Republicans can't.

Well, ok, if you say so....

Since there seems to be such a big deal over how the police handled this situation what you have liked them to do different? Should they have shot the man, beat him, tazed him what?

He posed a threat; intoxicated and armed in public.

He should have been tazed.
What threat did he pose that required tazing?
Did the police in that jurisdiction even carry tasers?
How do you know he was drunk, for the fifth time? There is no evidence nor was he charged as such.
As usual you talk out of your ass.

Forum List

Back