🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why did Trump choose Tillerson?

wihosa

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2008
Was it because of his "friendship" with the murderous former KGB agent turned autocratic ruler of Russia? It certainly isn't because he has any experience as a diplomat. After working his entire adult life for the amoral corporation.ExxonMobil, one wonders where is loyalties lie.

Trump's Chumps will believe whatever the proven liar says but the rest of us are left to wonder if there is a payoff coming for Trump if the sanctions on Russia for their invasion of Ukraine are dropped and Exxon's 1/2 Trillion dollar oil deal with Rosneft is viable again.

Well it is apparent that no one can think of another reason that Trump would nominate Tillerson.

So it's either the EBay raffle or the $500,000,000.00
Hmmm...

Well it is apparent that no one can think of another reason that Trump would nominate Tillerson.
If confirmed, it would certainly be the first time someone with absolutely no government experience has become secretary of state but you could say the same about trump

Just be happy he didn't pick Snookie

So what if Ukraine loses its sovereignty? Just so long as Exxon can get their hands on the dough. What country would be next? Estonia? Latvia? Putin would like nothing more than reconstituting the Soviet Union.

Exxonmobil is not amoral. It is immoral.

It's one of the worse corporations in the world.

They bribe governments, destroy ecosystems, and wage war on civilian militias that oppose them.

There is also their immoral business practices. They extract all the petroleum from a region and only 5% of the wealth goes back to the country they stole it from.

Riiiiight and where did you get your information? lol

From officials within the foreign governments themselves. There is also a lot of information on the internet. Of course you wont believe any of it, since you only believe what you want.

Oh, I apologize. I wasn't aware that the internet was off limits for researching purposes.

Because? You libs and your irrational hatred of corporations, see a doctor.

I like corporations as they have a lot of r&d. My problem is when they shit on the workers, while giving the ceo tens of millions of dollars.

Because? You libs and your irrational hatred of corporations, see a doctor.

I like corporations as they have a lot of r&d. My problem is when they shit on the workers, while giving the ceo tens of millions of dollars.

Stockholders own the corporation and decide what to pay the CEO to run THEIR corporation. Workers got their paycheck that is all they are owed. Do you think the guy who mows your lawn is entitled to a percentage of the equity in your house? How about the guy who changes your oil, do you owe him 10% of the value of your vehicle when you sell it?

Stockholders own the corporation and decide what to pay the CEO to run THEIR corporation. Workers got their paycheck that is all they are owed. Do you think the guy who mows your lawn is entitled to a percentage of the equity in your house? How about the guy who changes your oil, do you owe him 10% of the value of your vehicle when you sell it?

What a load of horseshit. A crappy analogy. Most big companies' stockholders are other big companies and/or hedge funds etc.

Forum List

Back