🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why did Trump choose Tillerson?

[

Your head exploded because I destroyed your twisted fucked up lib view of the world. Who owns corporations? Lets start with public and private sector pension funds, and 401k's and IRA's in other words working class people. They own the corporations you people hate.

Workers built your car, does that entitle them to a percentage of the profit when you sell your car? Workers built your house, are they entitled to a percentage of the profit when you sell your house?

The problem I have with you lying lowlife scumbag liberals is your HYPOCRISY.

You've destroyed nothing. When those hedge fund managers and pension funds make decisions, do you think they base them on what is best for their clients or what will give them more money? What about the rip of fees they charge.

And what if that builder does a really shitting job? Or the car assembler forget to put brakes in your car? Give them a pay rise? Give them a bonus? Your analogy is not only crap it's way off the mark.

I destroyed you and your ancestors fool. Pension funds hire the pension fund managers idiot, hello earth to idiot liberal pension funds are owned by working class people. Why do you hate the working class? Why do you hate people who save for retirement? Did you have brain surgery that went horribly wrong? Lost, entire brain and brain stem, if found contact Dr Grump. :lmao:

I destroyed you and your ancestors fool. Pension funds hire the pension fund managers idiot, hello earth to idiot liberal pension funds are owned by working class people. Why do you hate the working class? Why do you hate people who save for retirement? Did you have brain surgery that went horribly wrong? Lost, entire brain and brain stem, if found contact Dr Grump. :lmao:

How dumb are you? You're actually proving my point for me. Thanks.

How dumb are you? You're actually proving my point for me. Thanks.

Go lick your wounds lib and think twice before tangling with me again. You need to spend some time in the JV ranks, then bring friends when you are ready for a rematch. You may go now I'm done with you (waves hand)

[

Go lick your wounds lib and think twice before tangling with me again. You need to spend some time in the JV ranks, then bring friends when you are ready for a rematch. You may go now I'm done with you (waves hand)

Translation:"you win"

I know. Yes, you're that easy....

What's that? Sorry I was busy looking over the SCOTUS choices we have for the next 2 to 4 nominations. First up the one we stole from Obama :badgrin:

Was it because of his "friendship" with the murderous former KGB agent turned autocratic ruler of Russia? It certainly isn't because he has any experience as a diplomat. After working his entire adult life for the amoral corporation.ExxonMobil, one wonders where is loyalties lie.

Trump's Chumps will believe whatever the proven liar says but the rest of us are left to wonder if there is a payoff coming for Trump if the sanctions on Russia for their invasion of Ukraine are dropped and Exxon's 1/2 Trillion dollar oil deal with Rosneft is viable again.

He is an accomplished individual who has dealt with foreign leaders and nations all over the world. I have no problem with the pick.

Was it because of his "friendship" with the murderous former KGB agent turned autocratic ruler of Russia? It certainly isn't because he has any experience as a diplomat. After working his entire adult life for the amoral corporation.ExxonMobil, one wonders where is loyalties lie.

Trump's Chumps will believe whatever the proven liar says but the rest of us are left to wonder if there is a payoff coming for Trump if the sanctions on Russia for their invasion of Ukraine are dropped and Exxon's 1/2 Trillion dollar oil deal with Rosneft is viable again.

Probably , meaning Trump, has stake in Exxon, I believed it was planned long before and made it look good by naming others. Exxon has never been loyal to the US. They are not even loyal to the poor countries they suck their oil from.

Probably , meaning Trump, has stake in Exxon, I believed it was planned long before and made it look good by naming others. Exxon has never been loyal to the US. They are not even loyal to the poor countries they suck their oil from.

Right, also meaning Trump was talking to Tillerson during the election. The question is wasTillerson also talking to his "friend" Putin during the election? Did he pass any messages from Trump to Putin? Putin to Trump?

Our foreign policy and our allies are about to be sold out by Trump so he can get a cut of the Exxon/Rosneft deal and all of Trumps' Chumps are just fine with that?

Principles? Trumps Chumps have none.

Hillary never had any experience as a diplomat. As a matter of fact she never had a real job that wasn't arranged by her husband. John Kerry had no experience as a diplomat. As a matter of fact he is the only Secy/State in modern history to have recommended himself for a Medal for killing an unarmed man. Is it possible for lefties to think out of the box these days? No pun intended.

Check out this fucking echo chamber with the stupid fucking moronic hillary voter.

bill-clinton-once-told-tony-blair-that-vladimir-putin-had-enormous-potential.jpg

160726-putin-hrc-apec-mbe-422p_76560162e30c1c7d83c6e89a8c8508e3.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

Saaay, wasn't there actual confirmed proof that the DNC set up Bernie Sanders for a fall?

Wasn't that disgusting heeeeb Debbie Wasserman - kuuunt caught red handed?

Aren't the left wingers like the op fucking stupid?

Trump's Chumps watch as four of his earliest supporters (Chris Christey, Sarah Palin, Rudy Giuliani and Newt Gingrich) all get the old heave ho from Trump and they still don't believe they will also be cut loose when he doesn't need them anymore. All four thought for sure they were in line for Administration jobs. Chumps, like all the rest!
Unfortunately America and her allies will be treated just the same because Trump's only motivation is what is good for Trump.

Forum List

Back