🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why did Trump lose?

...Don’t care...
And therein lies the problem.

...We all have flaws...
Indeed. Some of us have more than others. The Orange Baboon-God being a case-in-point.

...I want strength and willingness to make tough decisions.
As do we all.

It's just that SOME of us insist upon those traits AND grace, wisdom and good character, as vital to the mix.
Yep. The degree to which they dropped their standards for that person may be the single most disturbing element of this whole ugly period.

In fact, they didn't drop their standards, they eliminated them. For a President.
Link that there were “standards” please. Thank you.
See? They even demand proof of ANY standards. Holy shit.

If you are claiming that I ever said the U.S. has had the most Covid deaths per capita, you are not telling the truth.

You said this in your previous post:

getting the pandemic so "under control" that he led the U.S. to #1 national status in Covid cases and deaths

Only one of two things here: You lied because we don't have the most deaths, or you are using our population to say we had the most deaths which is pretty much a lie as well. Why can't you leftist be honest for once in your life?

There is the National Center for Health Statistics where the data is compiled by public health professionals, and there are ideologically-motivated deniers with no qualifications. Needless to say, I trust to the objectivity and expertise of the former.

I trust my family and people I know that work in hospitals to understand how bloated their numbers are.

Your cult's lies fizzle. Your insistence that that the former guy was bested by Xi does not refute the data: the former guy inherited a 4.7% unemployment rate and absconded with one of 6.7%. Are multiple factors always involved in changing unemployment rates? Of course.

Again, using lies to try and make a point. Trump didn't cause the decline in unemployment numbers, the worldwide pandemic did and liberal cities and states. But you leftist liars try to make it out that it's President Trump's fault instead of laying blame where it rightfully belongs.

If you guys spent half the time finding ways to appeal to poor people of color that you do coming up with schemes to keep them from voting, you might even legitimately win elections.

The GOP hasn't won a majority vote nationally since 2004, and before that, 1988. There's a reason for that.

Trump did pickup votes in the minority communities. But as a philosophy, we don't believe in separating Americans into groups, picking who we like and who we don't, and then pander to the ones we approve of. That's what Democrats do. We don't believe in getting or keeping power by dividing the country. We are trying to unify it so we work as one.

Here's the thing, when Covid broke out in China, they locked down the region it broke out in. When Covid broke out in the US, Trump lied about it and told people to drink bleach.

Yes, Trump riots happened in Democratic cities AFTER four years of racist rhetoric and defense of racist cops. Trump recession was caused by stupid trade policies that kicked in the whole door after TRUMP PLAGUE broke out.

Typical leftist. I just explained how lying will never gain you victory in an argument, and you reply with even more lies.

Really? Frankly, I see a guy who actually has made government boring again... He got through a relief bill that had been needed for 8 months...

They could have gotten the bill passed in just a few weeks. All Republicans asked is that they take the hundreds of billions of dollars in vote buying and pork out of the bill. The Nazis refused. All that wasted money stays or no deal.

...Don’t care...

...We all have flaws...
Indeed. Some of us have more than others. The Orange Baboon-God being a case-in-point.

As do we all.

It's just that SOME of us insist upon those traits AND grace, wisdom and good character, as vital to the mix.
Yep. The degree to which they dropped their standards for that person may be the single most disturbing element of this whole ugly period.

In fact, they didn't drop their standards, they eliminated them. For a President.
You made the claim Mac. Or at least specify which standards? Our current VP slept her way to the top, came very close to calling our current President a racist and punished minorities severely as a DA in Cali. Do you mean those standards? I am trying to understand the baseline in your post.

Do you maybe mean a woman who bleached her illegal server and smashed 15 blackberries while running a pay for play foundation?

Trying to understand your operational definition of "standards".

Thank you

...Don’t care...

...We all have flaws...

As do we all.

You made the claim Mac. Or at least specify which standards? Our current VP slept her way to the top, came very close to calling our current President a racist and punished minorities severely as a DA in Cali. Do you mean those standards? I am trying to understand the baseline in your post.

Do you maybe mean a woman who bleached her illegal server and smashed 15 blackberries while running a pay for play foundation?

Thank you
I'm not trying to convince someone like you of anything. Understand, don't understand, I don't care. Sorry.

...Don’t care...

...We all have flaws...

As do we all.

Thank you
I'm not trying to convince someone like you of anything. Understand, don't understand, I don't care. Sorry.
We agree. You are sorry. So you cannot disprove what I wrote and instead go into ad hominems. Typical Mac. Why not just put me on ignore since you have zero interest in an intellectual debate? Honest question. You put JoeB on ignore and he thinks precisely the way you do.

... he led the U.S. to #1 national status in Covid cases and deaths

Updated Mar 18 at 9:23 AM local
Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 9.35.31 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 9.45.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 9.45.32 AM.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
...Don’t care...

...We all have flaws...

As do we all.

Thank you
We agree. You are sorry. So you cannot disprove what I wrote and instead go into ad hominems. Typical Mac. Why not just put me on ignore since you have zero interest in an intellectual debate? Honest question. You put JoeB on ignore and he thinks precisely the way you do.
If you end up doing the same things he does, I will.

Meantime, I think you pay far too much attention to my posts. But that's your call.

...Don’t care...

...We all have flaws...

As do we all.

Thank you
If you end up doing the same things he does, I will.

Meantime, I think you pay far too much attention to my posts. But that's your call.
Which is what? I am asking for the 3rd time, what do you mean by "standards"? To me, very few politicians have any standards these days. You deflect, insult and run away. How is that remotely productive?

... he led the U.S. to #1 national status in Covid cases and deaths

Updated Mar 18 at 9:23 AM local
View attachment 469174

Yes, because we have more people. What's next, that we have more vehicle deaths?

Trump did pickup votes in the minority communities. But as a philosophy, we don't believe in separating Americans into groups, picking who we like and who we don't, and then pander to the ones we approve of. That's what Democrats do. We don't believe in getting or keeping power by dividing the country. We are trying to unify it so we work as one.
If you wish to avoid discussing demographics, then the reason that the divisive Trump lost is obvious.

He lost the popular vote in 2016, received relentlessly negative assessments in independent survey after independent survey throughout his four year tenure, and the American people were finally able to officially register their consistent sentiment in November, 2020, when 7 million more folks voted for his opponent than for him in his 306-232 electoral vote defeat.

Yes, because we have more people.
Despite your pretense, my citing the data is accurate.

It you believe the former guy distinguished himself in his performance regarding the pandemic, most folks differ.

Before the election, roughly two-thirds of the nation thought Trump had acted too slowly and distrusted what he has said about the coronavirus, an ABC News/Ipsos poll found.

It you believe the former guy distinguished himself in his performance regarding the pandemic, most folks differ.

Before the election, roughly two-thirds of the nation thought Trump had acted too slowly and distrusted what he has said about the coronavirus, an ABC News/Ipsos poll found.

First off, it's not 2/3 of the nation. Looking into this survey, it's sample was only 533 people, it was conduction online, and doesn't give the breakdown of political affiliation. The only breakdown is that nearly 70% of Republicans approved of his handling of the pandemic. I rate this.

Fake News.jpeg

If you wish to avoid discussing demographics, then the reason that the divisive Trump lost is obvious.

He lost the popular vote in 2016, received relentlessly negative assessments in independent survey after independent survey throughout his four year tenure, and the American people were finally able to officially register their consistent sentiment in November, 2020, when 7 million more folks voted for his opponent than for him in his 306-232 electoral vote defeat.

Trump picked up 12 million more supporters than he had in 2016. One reason and one reason he lost 2020: mail-in ballots. That's it in a nutshell. By getting more uninformed and stupid people to vote, that always vote Democrat, Biden was able to win.

First off, it's not 2/3 of the nation. Looking into this survey, it's sample was only 533 people, it was conduction online, and doesn't give the breakdown of political affiliation. The only breakdown is that nearly 70% of Republicans approved of his handling of the pandemic. I rate this.

View attachment 469205
Monmouth University Poll.
"Please tell me if each of the following has done a good job or bad job dealing with the coronavirus outbreak. ..."
PRESIDENT BIDEN
1/21-24/21 Good job 58%
Bad Job: 23%
Former President Trump Good Job: 34% // Bad Job: 63%

If you can produce any Covid surveys that show Americans preferring the performance of the former guy whom they voted out of office at their first opportunity, please do so.

Quite honestly, after the Cry Baby Loser was so morally deficient that he could not accept defeat with dignity, but rather, kept spewing his Big Lie that incited his goons to attack Congress, I am surprised so many of his tenacious butt barnacles persist in their mindless veneration.

Last edited:

View attachment 469205
Monmouth University Poll.
"Please tell me if each of the following has done a good job or bad job dealing with the coronavirus outbreak. ..."
PRESIDENT BIDEN
1/21-24/21 Good job 58%
Bad Job: 23%
Former President Trump Good Job: 34% // Bad Job: 63%

If you can produce any Covid surveys that show Americans preferring the performance of the former guy whom they voted out of office at their first opportunity, please do so.

Quite honestly, after the Cry Baby Loser was so morally deficient that he could not accept defeat with dignity, but rather, kept spewing his Big Lie that incited his goons to attack Congress, I am surprised so many of his tenacious butt barnacles persist in their mindless veneration.

Right. Another poll that doesn't tell you the political affiliation of participants, and this one doesn't even state sample size.

Forum List

Back