🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why did Trump lose?

...Lots of useless typing just to say Trump lost because of mail-in voting that got all the stupid to vote.
Yes. We all understand that you cannot adequately nor honorably defend Rumps' profound character flaws. Thus, the (failed) attempt to re-interpret. :laugh:

What are you laughing for? The country is in serious trouble because people like you are voting on character while people like me are voting on ability and accomplishments.

I have noted that opinions differ and solicit your speculations.

Which of the following, if any, approximate what you suspect is the major reason:
  1. The election merely reflected his having lost the popular vote in 2016 and the public sentiment remaining consistent, as he was relentlessly unpopular in survey after survey throughout his tenure.
  2. He repeatedly scoffed at and minimized the threat posed by a pandemic that resulted in over 20 million infections, over 350,000 deaths, and the strain on dedicated healthcare providers to the breaking point.
  3. He was the victim of a vast, very mysterious conspiracy in which Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, Republican attorneys general, Republican county clerks, and Republican judges throughout the land were decisively complicit.
  4. He was beaten by a sleepy, senile, corrupt Chinese sock puppet whom the American electorate deemed to be decidedly superior.
I hope all who entertain theories will share their analyses while refraining from vituperation, revilement, and diversionary ploys.

Civil, dispassionate discussion and sprightly discourse concerning causative factors, one might hope, ensue.
It may be because he is a sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot.

...What are you laughing for?...
I was laughing at your failed attempt at over-simplification, avoidance of the points raised, and re-interpreting-summarizing to suit your agenda.

...The country is in serious trouble because people like you are voting on character...
The Republic can much easier withstand four years of a semi-competent placeholder so long as his strength-of-character is adequate to the task.

...while people like me are voting on ability and accomplishments.
Benito Mussolini made the trains run on time.

Adolf Hitler created jobs and pulled the country out of the Great Depression.

Italians and Germans sold their souls on the altar of prosperity.

The trade-off was their political power, given over into the hands of power-mad autocrats.

Bring back the Rump agenda without Rump and I might even consider voting for the Next-Gen Standard Bearer, assuming that he's not a Total A$$.

Bring back the Rump agenda without Rump and I might even consider voting for the Next-Gen Standard Bearer, assuming that he's not a Total A$$.

Which is exactly why our country is in trouble. The sad part is, we are all living during the end of the Great Experiment thanks to you people.

...Which is exactly why our country is in trouble...
We would be in far worse shape and be facing a far bleaker future if WE sold our souls on the altar of prosperity and gave-up political power to a mad wolf.

...The sad part is, we are all living during the end of the Great Experiment...
Disagree. Sleepy Old Uncle Joe will serve well enough as a placeholder as the Dems commit suicide and the country swings right again.

...thanks to you people.
Frankly, I blame Rumpian boot-lickers and enablers and delusional sycophants that forced the hand of so many Independents and Centrists.

... people like me are voting on ability and accomplishments.
E.g., replacing 'ObamaCare' with "something terrific" that covers "everybody" at "less cost", building a "big, beautiful wall!" and making Mexico pay for it, reviving manufacturing, resurrecting coal mining, restoring the steel industry, rebuilding the crumbling infrastructure, driving the unemployment rate from 4.7% to 6.7%, getting the pandemic so "under control" that he led the U.S. to #1 national status in Covid cases and deaths ("We have very few people with it… But the people are getting better. They're all getting better!" ), while bloating the national debt to an astronomical level, and then winning the trifecta - delivering the House, Executive, and Senate to the Democratic party in his single term!

Even after the American People gave the double impeachee the boot at their first opportunity, he incited a goon attack on Congress that ended America's proud tradition of peaceful transfer of power that has prevailed since the nation's inception.

The Cry Baby Loser was a "doer", indeed!

... people like me are voting on ability and accomplishments.
E.g., replacing 'ObamaCare' with "something terrific" that covers "everybody" at "less cost", building a "big, beautiful wall!" and making Mexico pay for it, reviving manufacturing, resurrecting coal mining, restoring the steel industry, rebuilding the crumbling infrastructure, driving the unemployment rate from 4.7% to 6.7%, getting the pandemic so "under control" that he led the U.S. to #1 national status in Covid cases and deaths ("We have very few people with it… But the people are getting better. They're all getting better!" ), while bloating the national debt to an astronomical level, and then winning the trifecta - delivering the House, Executive, and Senate to the Democratic party in his single term!

Even after the American People gave the double impeachee the boot at their first opportunity, he incited a goon attack on Congress that ended America's proud tradition of peaceful transfer of power that has prevailed since the nation's inception.

The Cry Baby Loser was a "doer", indeed!
List the names of MDs who want the same schooling with a much lower salary.

...Lots of useless typing just to say Trump lost because of mail-in voting that got all the stupid to vote.
Yes. We all understand that you cannot adequately nor honorably defend Rumps' profound character flaws. Thus, the (failed) attempt to re-interpret. :laugh:

What are you laughing for? The country is in serious trouble because people like you are voting on character while people like me are voting on ability and accomplishments.
And Ray says....."Please bring back the Autocrat that attempted a coup to overthrow a fairly elected government. I want a man in office that demeans, bullies, and lies like a hall rug."

Ray, you are very delusional and gullible.

And Ray says....."Please bring back the Autocrat that attempted a coup to overthrow a fairly elected government. I want a man in office that demeans, bullies, and lies like a hall rug."

Ray, you are very delusional and gullible.
You hated the fact that a Republican was just as rude as a Democrat.

“All” you said she only won by 3 mil. So 66 mil were surprised? Link please. Don’t try to deviate via your usual trolling. Just admit you misspoke.

I think most people were surprised by the fail of our system. The polls all said Hillary had it in the bag, which is why so many stupids went out and voted Third Party, and maybe a few people voted for Trump thinking he couldn't win, so why not stick it to the system.

What everyone expected was Hillary would beat Trump easily, and then you'd all spend the next four years talking about Benghazi and Emails and other bullshit.

Instead, we got TRUMP PLAGUE, TRUMP RIOTS, TRUMP RECESSION and all the other craziness that made up the last four years.

It is essential that concerned Americans do all they can to keep the former guy in control of the GOP and insure his nomination in 2024. We can do it!

No, actually, it isn't. The best thing Democrats could do is to support a sane Republican for the nomination in 2024. Look, we are going to have two parties regardless... it's actually healthy, but it's less healthy if one of them is controlled by a crazy person.

“All” you said she only won by 3 mil. So 66 mil were surprised? Link please. Don’t try to deviate via your usual trolling. Just admit you misspoke.

I think most people were surprised by the fail of our system. The polls all said Hillary had it in the bag, which is why so many stupids went out and voted Third Party, and maybe a few people voted for Trump thinking he couldn't win, so why not stick it to the system.

What everyone expected was Hillary would beat Trump easily, and then you'd all spend the next four years talking about Benghazi and Emails and other bullshit.

Instead, we got TRUMP PLAGUE, TRUMP RIOTS, TRUMP RECESSION and all the other craziness that made up the last four years.
More deflections. You a really pathetic. You said most Americans didn’t know that the EC was what elected the President not the popular vote. Either link that or admit your mistake. How about your Trump Derangement Syndrome? LOL

It is essential that concerned Americans do all they can to keep the former guy in control of the GOP and insure his nomination in 2024. We can do it!

No, actually, it isn't. The best thing Democrats could do is to support a sane Republican for the nomination in 2024. Look, we are going to have two parties regardless... it's actually healthy, but it's less healthy if one of them is controlled by a crazy person.
Who in your opinion controls the Democratic Party?

Don’t care. We all have flaws. I want strength and willingness to make tough decisions.

Is it healthy to have a person in control that's more confused than a baby at a topless bar?

161539077_4073407312690792_913543267734401270_n.jpg

Forum List

Back