🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why did Trump lose?

Speaking of Rudy Giuliani, where the fuck is he? He was on Bannon talking about Michelle Wie last month, and he fucking disappeared. Like totally and completely.

I assume the PGA and everyone who yelled at him for his sexism finally spooked him back into the underworld?
Dominion Voting Systems suing Squidhead and other lowlifes that spewed fake crap about the company may have caused him to abscond, unable to find a decent lawyer to defend him.

The Fat Man has been lying about just about everything for five years. It finally caught up to him. He lied to the American people about the seriousness of COVID. That was the last straw for lots of people. They were able to deal with the lies from the Fat Man about nearly everything, but when his lies started costing people their lives...that was a bridge too far.

Nobody makes their personal safety decisions based on what a President says. Hey, I get it. You hate Trump just like I hated DumBama. But when you start lying to make your point, you lost all credibility.

I guess so. He has completely disappeared since February, it's kind of weird actually. He was on daily from NOV - JAN if you remember.

enough people had enough.

images

Nope...not remotely true. Most Americans know the EC matters not the popular vote. Unless you have a link that proves otherwise.

Here's one..

Here's the reality. Only five times in our history have we had the sheer stupidity of letting the EC override the will of the people.

One of those times, the guy had the good sense not to run again (Rutherford B. Hayes).

One of those times, the people almost voted him out the next time, but we had a war going on and changing presidents in the middle of a war is always dicy (George W. Bush.)

The other three times, when people realized, "Oh, yeah, we have this thing, and it fucks up once in a while", they do something about it next election.

Isn't it instructive that the only group delineated in that poll that doesn't favor the popular vote (Republicans) ---- is the same group whose state legislators are feverishly working right now to do away with the popular vote altogether. Predictable though.

Fun fact - one of those times (1888) the winner of the popular vote, Cleveland, was displaced by the memorable Benjamin Harrison, the only candidate other than Rump who was able to win the office and yet lose the popular vote, TWICE. Cleveland, for his part, is the only candy besides Jackson and FDR to win the popular vote THREE times. But then Cleveland was two different people.
Link?

Trump won the 2020 election. He didn't lose,

OK.
Prove it.
Put your biggirl pants on and show us you got game.
That you know what you are talkin' about.

I ain't trying to put you on the spot, poster Skye.
Rather, am offering you the opportunity to inform, persuade, and demonstrate your gravitas.
Think of it as a 'Star-is-Born' opportunity.

Best wishes, Chillicothe

OK.
Prove it.

Rather, am offering you the opportunity to inform, persuade, and demonstrate your gravitas.

Best wishes, Chillicothe

I get the feeling you watch too much Communist News Network.

I am not here to fill you up on the news, you go and learn it for yourself.

OK, poster Skye.
I acknowledge your concerns .... in that you don't wish to be a mere information source.
A librarian, so to speak.
Fair enough.

However, that is not the issue.
What is at issue, poster Skye, is your assertion that Don Trump won the 2020 election.
You said it.....or rather, your avatar asserted it.
Declared it.

And that, as I'm sure you recognize, puts the burden on you to prove your word is reliable.
That you've got game.

We've asked your avatar to back up, to source, to vet, your statement.
We are sure you can.

But, and I know you know this, but adult discourse is a lot like the card table.
If you say you got the winning cards.
Well, you gotta show the winning cards.

So...............saddle up, Skye.
Show or go.
;)

OK, poster Skye.
I acknowledge your concerns .... in that you don't wish to be a mere information source.
A librarian, so to speak.
Fair enough.

However, that is not the issue.
What is at issue, poster Skye, is your assertion that Don Trump won the 2020 election.
You said it.....or rather, your avatar asserted it.
Declared it.

And that, as I'm sure you recognize, puts the burden on you to prove your word is reliable.
That you've got game.

We've asked your avatar to back up, to source, to vet, your statement.
We are sure you can.

But, and I know you know this, but adult discourse is a lot like the card table.
If you say you got the winning cards.
Well, you gotta show the winning cards.

So...............saddle up, Skye.
Show or go.
;)
Kind of difficult when the evidence has been destroyed.

Abolishing means they know how the EC works and don’t like it. So you lied again with your initial post that most Americans were surprised. Understood. At least you’re consistent.

They were surprised, they all went out and voted for Mrs. Clinton and found they got the Game Show Host who proceeded to kill granny with TRUMP PLAGUE>

Nobody makes their personal safety decisions based on what a President says. Hey, I get it. You hate Trump just like I hated DumBama. But when you start lying to make your point, you lost all credibility.

I'm sure if Obama had told you to wear a mask, you'd be running through the COVID ward maskless screaming, "You ain't the Boss of me, Kenyan Lawn Jockey!!!"

OK.
Prove it.

Best wishes, Chillicothe

I get the feeling you watch too much Communist News Network.

^^^

that's code for :

i ain't got nuthin' - but will CONtinue to stay poorly educated & lazy; & will not search out the facts ... 'cause when i find out that over 60 cases brought b4 the courts were thrown out due to ZERO evidence, & that the SC - even after 3 judges were appointed by my dear leader -had joined the other 6 justices & DENIED to even hear the case because of its ridiculousness; & there are active criminal investigations into whether the walking mango can be prosecuted; because i feel warm & fuzzy believing the big lie rather than facing the truth.

I have noted that opinions differ and solicit your speculations.

Which of the following, if any, approximate what you suspect is the major reason:
  1. The election merely reflected his having lost the popular vote in 2016 and the public sentiment remaining consistent, as he was relentlessly unpopular in survey after survey throughout his tenure.
  2. He repeatedly scoffed at and minimized the threat posed by a pandemic that resulted in over 20 million infections, over 350,000 deaths, and the strain on dedicated healthcare providers to the breaking point.
  3. He was the victim of a vast, very mysterious conspiracy in which Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, Republican attorneys general, Republican county clerks, and Republican judges throughout the land were decisively complicit.
  4. He was beaten by a sleepy, senile, corrupt Chinese sock puppet whom the American electorate deemed to be decidedly superior.
I hope all who entertain theories will share their analyses while refraining from vituperation, revilement, and diversionary ploys.

Civil, dispassionate discussion and sprightly discourse concerning causative factors, one might hope, ensue.
Rump was beaten because he was a ignorant, arrogant autocrat whose dictatorial style was ultimately rejected by much of the country not willing to overlook it.

Rump was beaten because he was half-delusional, because he was largely an empty suit and in way-over-his-head in many aspects of both governance and leadership.

Rump was beaten because he perpetually spoke and tweeted without thinking - oftentimes irrationalities and outright lies - he was his own worst enemy.

Rump was beaten because he had a ego the size of Texas and a heart the size of a chick-pea... it was all about him... never about the People of the United States.

Rump was beaten because he spoon-fed pipe-dreams to the Make America White Again crowd and then blamed everybody BUT him whenever his plans failed.

Rump was beaten because he was soooooooooooo un-Presidential that he proved to be a painful four-year-long embarrassment to the United States.

Rump was beaten because character counts, and he failed that test spectacularly.

Last edited:
Kind of difficult when the evidence has been destroyed.
So, can we presume ...given the lack of sourcing.....that poster 'Indeependent' is asserting that 81 million votes for Joe Biden have been destroyed?
Or is he suggesting that just those 11,780 very specific votes in Georgia that Raffensberger was charged with finding......well, it was only them that got destroyed?

Batter up, poster Indeependent, tell us what it is that you think you know, ..... and how you know it.
This is the Adult Swim hour.
....................................................................................................
"got nuthin' - but will CONtinue to stay poorly educated & lazy; & will not search out the facts ..."

Well, for the record: MY avatar is not quite ready to sign on to the argument that the poste Skye is poorly educated and lazy and unwilling to research the facts she thinks she is offering.
However, to be fair to all, my avatar can see how some could think that.

Forum List

Back