🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why did Trump lose?

1. The election reflected widespread voter fraud perpetrated by the Democrats, media and deep state.
2. COVID was never the existential threat Democrats and the Democrat media purported it to be. They purposefully stirred up hysteria to weaken Trump. The do not care about the suffering they caused US.
3. The deep state (DC and the un-elected bureaucracy) hated Trump because they feared he would tear down their little fiefdoms and shunt their taxpayer funded free rides.
4. Again, the American public was unable to decide anything because that decision was ILLEGALLY taken from them by cheating Democrat traitors of which Joe Biden is certainly the ring leader.
Wow.

To get all those Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, Republican attorneys general, Republican county commissioners, other Republican election officials, Republican judges across the land, Trump's own AG, Trump's own cybersecurity chief, the Republican Senate majority leader, as well as so many other Republicans in Congress to be complicit in such a naughty, naughty caper, we may well be venturing into really scary stuff!

Screen Shot 2021-01-03 at 5.31.01 PM.png

It keeps getting better hour by hour. Sen Josh Hawley must be kicking himself in the ass right now wishing he'd listened to the politically savvy Mitch...but..alas.stupid is as stupid does. LOL. This is awesome!! :auiqs.jpg:

The market is following the one sector that is benefitting from people being in quarantine or just too scared to go out...Big Tech.
All other sectors are either stable or rocking up and down depending on supply and demand.
Big Tech can't deliver food and sundries without actual stores to receive and deliver the products.
If you are unable to decide among the 4 possibilities I offered, you can posit an entirely different one, of course.
Are you stupid or just doing a good job of pretending to be stupid?
In the last month, every time the media said the vaccination is coming tomorrow, the NASDQ went down.
The next day they media said it would take a few months and the the NASDQ went up.
You have the attention span and IQ of a sneeze.

I have noted that opinions differ and solicit your speculations.

Which of the following, if any, approximate what you suspect is the major reason:
  1. The election merely reflected his having lost the popular vote in 2016 and the public sentiment remaining consistent, as he was relentlessly unpopular in survey after survey throughout his tenure.
  2. He repeatedly scoffed at and minimized the threat posed by a pandemic that resulted in over 20 million infections, over 350,000 deaths, and the strain on dedicated healthcare providers to the breaking point.
  3. He was the victim of a vast, very mysterious conspiracy in which Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, Republican attorneys general, Republican county clerks, and Republican judges throughout the land were decisively complicit.
  4. He was beaten by a sleepy, senile, corrupt Chinese sock puppet whom the American electorate deemed to be decidedly superior.
I hope all who entertain theories will share their analyses while refraining from vituperation, revilement, and diversionary ploys.

Civil, dispassionate discussion and sprightly discourse concerning causative factors, one might hope, ensue.
Trump lost the election for the same reason he lost the popular vote in 2016, most voters really disliked him. Yes, his response to the virus played a part as did his treatment undocumented immigrants, and rejection of US world leadership. In 2016, Trump his attitude and demeaner was you may not like me but I get things done and that played well with voters, sick and tired of Washington politics. However in 2020, when the nation was expecting empathy and total commitment from the president in controlling the virus, they first got denial, then scapegoating, politicizing, and finally giving up the fight against the virus in favor of campaigning. His off and on support for the medical community and preventive measures, his ridicule of the use of masks, and his support for fake cures did not sit well with voters.

Which of the following, if any, approximate what you suspect is the major reason:
  1. The election merely reflected his having lost the popular vote in 2016 and the public sentiment remaining consistent, as he was relentlessly unpopular in survey after survey throughout his tenure.
  2. He repeatedly scoffed at and minimized the threat posed by a pandemic that resulted in over 20 million infections, over 350,000 deaths, and the strain on dedicated healthcare providers to the breaking point.
  3. He was the victim of a vast, very mysterious conspiracy in which Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, Republican attorneys general, Republican county clerks, and Republican judges throughout the land were decisively complicit.
  4. He was beaten by a sleepy, senile, corrupt Chinese sock puppet whom the American electorate deemed to be decidedly superior.
I hope all who entertain theories will share their analyses while refraining from vituperation, revilement, and diversionary ploys.

Civil, dispassionate discussion and sprightly discourse concerning causative factors, one might hope, ensue.
Trump lost the election for the same reason he lost the popular vote in 2016, most voters really disliked him. Yes, his response to the virus played a part as did his treatment undocumented immigrants, and rejection of US world leadership. In 2016, Trump his attitude and demeaner was you may not like me but I get things done and that played well with voters, sick and tired Washington politics. However in 2020, when the nation was expecting empathy and total commitment from the president in controlling the virus, they first got denial, then scapegoating, politicizing, and finally giving up the fight against the virus in favor of campaigning. His off and on support for the medical community and preventive measures, his ridicule of the use of masks, and his support for fake cures did not sit well with voters.
Let's be honest...the Reparations crowd and Portfolio Americans voted for Bide.

Hugo Chavez !
Fidel Castro !
That fat lipped Crissy in Argentina with Jareds last name !
Fake news.
Fake machines
Commie software.
Tabulators who hate America.

Christi.jpg

1. Trump got 10,000,000 more votes in 2020 than in 2016, and supposedly lost?
2. Biden got about 20,000,000 more votes in 2020 than Hillary got in 2016? from where?
3. The absentee ballot system was way too loose, with many irregularities such as;
not checking signatures consistently,
not checking voter rolls,
not sending absentee ballots only as requested,
having way too many "over-votes" (more votes than voters), having states violate state law,
ballot stuffing as seen on video
not allowing poll watchers
allowing obviously invalid ballots, wrong paper, no watermark, copied, etc.
etc.
4. So Trump "lost because democrats cheated more than usual. The GOP needs to tighten up voting systems like FL did.
2. Biden got about 20,000,000 more votes in 2020 than Hillary got in 2016? from where? ..uuh..the ballot box. Get over it..your golden haired boy lost..
Over 20 million more people voted in 2020 than 2016

Hey Smudgelaps, Why did the chicken cross the road?

1. Trump got 10,000,000 more votes in 2020 than in 2016, and supposedly lost?
2. Biden got about 20,000,000 more votes in 2020 than Hillary got in 2016? from where?
3. The absentee ballot system was way too loose, with many irregularities such as;
not checking signatures consistently,
not checking voter rolls,
not sending absentee ballots only as requested,
having way too many "over-votes" (more votes than voters), having states violate state law,
ballot stuffing as seen on video
not allowing poll watchers
allowing obviously invalid ballots, wrong paper, no watermark, copied, etc.
etc.
4. So Trump "lost because democrats cheated more than usual. The GOP needs to tighten up voting systems like FL did.
Your logic doesn’t hold. There were almost 2m more votes in Florida in 2020 than 2016. You don’t question those cuz you like the way they fell. Your argument is kindergarten shit and retarded.

Were you always that stupid?

It's not my argument, its a mathematical proof by political science professors who study elections for a living.
Your argument is the GOP needs to tighten up voting like Florida which had lots more votes in 2020 than 2016 itself. Your argument you posted on here is bullshit. We all know it and everyone saw you run away. Coward.
LOL!! You can't debate so resort to name-calling, duh. Give your mommy her 'puter back little boy.
I just explained to you why your logic is flawed. You dodged both times. You say that more votes is a sign of fraud. You said Florida was your model. I pointed out that Florida had many more votes in 2020 about 1.8m which I rounded to 2m. You think that is ok because Trump won that state. But in states where there were more votes and he lost you are like “fraud!” It’s illogical and makes you a fraud. Dodge that again you dimwit.

Trump lost the election for the same reason he lost the popular vote in 2016, most voters really disliked him. Yes, his response to the virus played a part as did his treatment undocumented immigrants, and rejection of US world leadership. In 2016, Trump his attitude and demeaner was you may not like me but I get things done and that played well with voters, sick and tired Washington politics. However in 2020, when the nation was expecting empathy and total commitment from the president in controlling the virus, they first got denial, then scapegoating, politicizing, and finally giving up the fight against the virus in favor of campaigning. His off and on support for the medical community and preventive measures, his ridicule of the use of masks, and his support for fake cures did not sit well with voters.
One place that democrats gained a lot of votes in 2020 over 2016 was the evangelical vote. Surveys show Biden got 4 million more evangelical votes than Clinton and Trump lost as as much 86%. Part of that lost was due to Trump ignoring them, thinking he had them in his pocket. I think in 2016, they were willing to dismiss his immoral behavior but his general lack of empathy for victims of the virus and his callus comments coupled with his staged photo opp holding a borrowed Bible upside down in front a church pretty well cooked his goose.

One place that democrats gained a lot of votes in 2020 over 2016 was the evangelical vote. Surveys show Biden got 4 million more evangelical votes than Clinton and Trump lost as as much 86%. I think in 2016, they were willing to dismiss his immoral behavior but his general lack of empathy for victims of the virus and his callus comments coupled with his staged photo opp holding a borrowed Bible upside down in front a church pretty cooked his goose.
I would have to see a Link that Trump lost that vote after moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem.

Trump lost because he failed miserably the biggest test he faced...handling the pandemic.
Democrat bullshit talking point ^^^^^ noted...Run along now.
In the words of Jack Nicholson "You can't HANDLE the truth"

Talking point your ass. That was WHY he lost. And it was right there for him to win. All he had to do was pretend to be human...just a little and just for a little while....But that's beyond him

If you remove the votes that Biden stole by Dominion Trump won handily.
So much doo doo about nothing.

Have you heard the tape of Trump's phone call?

Yep! Back in the 80s prior to the Internet being accessible to everyone on earth I always saved this thing that nobody ever heard of called a Link.
Feeling stupid yet?
Pretty sure they had newspapers in the 80s and the interweb knows how to find em-dope
Are you stupid or just doing a good job of pretending to be stupid?

Look in the mirror

... And it was right there for him to win. All he had to do was pretend to be human...just a little and just for a little while....But that's beyond him
Compassion in which one evidence genuine concern for others is an admirable trait.

Self-pity in which one needs to blame others is repugnant.

Forum List

Back