🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why did Trump lose?

If you remove the votes that Biden stole by Dominion Trump won handily.
So much doo doo about nothing.

Why does this crapola sound so much like:
"Three million illegals voted, that's why I lost the popular vote"

or

"If you don't count those twelve runs we gave up in the sixth inning, we win the game 4 to 3".

Pathetic.

I have noted that opinions differ and solicit your speculations.

Which of the following, if any, approximate what you suspect is the major reason:
  1. The election merely reflected his having lost the popular vote in 2016 and the public sentiment remaining consistent, as he was relentlessly unpopular in survey after survey throughout his tenure.
  2. He repeatedly scoffed at and minimized the threat posed by a pandemic that resulted in over 20 million infections, over 350,000 deaths, and the strain on dedicated healthcare providers to the breaking point.
  3. He was the victim of a vast, very mysterious conspiracy in which Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, Republican attorneys general, Republican county clerks, and Republican judges throughout the land were decisively complicit.
  4. He was beaten by a sleepy, senile, corrupt Chinese sock puppet whom the American electorate deemed to be decidedly superior.
I hope all who entertain theories will share their analyses while refraining from vituperation, revilement, and diversionary ploys.

Civil, dispassionate discussion and sprightly discourse concerning causative factors, one might hope, ensue.
Fraud is the reason, shit for brains.

I don't have to worry, I have mega savings.
But unlike you, I do care about other US citizens.

If your savings is tucked away somewhere, that's fine. If it's in the market, I'd keep a close eye on it.

One of Biden's plans is to increase taxes on our job creators. Not good. Another plan is to increase capital gains taxes which will retard or even reverse the market. If he gets his dream which is to halt fracking, all our fuel bills will double or more and that means a hell of a lot less residual income out of circulation. The less circulation of money, the less economic activity which means much less market activity.

Which of the following, if any, approximate what you suspect is the major reason:
  1. The election merely reflected his having lost the popular vote in 2016 and the public sentiment remaining consistent, as he was relentlessly unpopular in survey after survey throughout his tenure.
  2. He repeatedly scoffed at and minimized the threat posed by a pandemic that resulted in over 20 million infections, over 350,000 deaths, and the strain on dedicated healthcare providers to the breaking point.
  3. He was the victim of a vast, very mysterious conspiracy in which Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, Republican attorneys general, Republican county clerks, and Republican judges throughout the land were decisively complicit.
  4. He was beaten by a sleepy, senile, corrupt Chinese sock puppet whom the American electorate deemed to be decidedly superior.
I hope all who entertain theories will share their analyses while refraining from vituperation, revilement, and diversionary ploys.

Civil, dispassionate discussion and sprightly discourse concerning causative factors, one might hope, ensue.

With the aid of Iran and the CCP, democrats cheated out in the tens of millions column

4o5ksk.jpg
Democrats like to point to "science" based facts. Well the political-science professors say that there is no fucking way that Biden could have had that many legitimate votes "appear" so suddenly. No fucking way. That is mathematical proof of voter fraud.

COVID-19

Because the vast majority of Americans saw that his supporters are worthless terrorists who deploy chemical weapons

I for one believe the election was stolen. I've watched tech experts testify to these things. Trump didn't lose any support, he gained much more support than his first election. Joe Biden is the most boring candidate since the Republicans ran Bob Dole. I can't believe for one second that people actually voted for a guy who couldn't fill a high school gymnasium over a guy that packed arenas with 30,000 people and thousands more standing outside in the cold and rain just to be near him.

Now if the election wasn't stolen, the only explanation for him not only getting more votes than Obama, but the most votes in our history are the mail-in ballots. Politically ignorant people vote Democrat. They don't even know why they vote that way except that Democrat sounds like democracy, and democracy is a good thing, right? Also the platitude that Republicans are for the rich and Democrats are for the working man, who are ushering in illegals to take our jobs.

People who are politically ignorant won't go out of their way to vote. They don't understand politics so they are not that interested in it. The welfare class are generally lazy people anyway. However, if you stick a ballot in front of their face on their kitchen table, why not? So what we could have had here are the politically ignorant deciding our election; the Obama money and Obama phone people.

As for the virus, Trump did an amazing job on that. Thanks to Trump buying over a 100 million doses ahead of time with the option to buy 500 million more if needed, he made sure Americans came first. Blaming Trump for the actions of a virus is as stupid as blaming DumBama for the over 200,000 Americans that died from the flu during his two terms. A US President cannot control that acts of people. He has no authority to force us to wear masks, force us to stay home, force industry to close down. We are a Republic with a Constitution guaranteeing our rights.

1. Trump got 10,000,000 more votes in 2020 than in 2016, and supposedly lost?
2. Biden got about 20,000,000 more votes in 2020 than Hillary got in 2016? from where?
3. The absentee ballot system was way too loose, with many irregularities such as;
not checking signatures consistently,
not checking voter rolls,
not sending absentee ballots only as requested,
having way too many "over-votes" (more votes than voters), having states violate state law,
ballot stuffing as seen on video
not allowing poll watchers
allowing obviously invalid ballots, wrong paper, no watermark, copied, etc.
etc.
4. So Trump "lost because democrats cheated more than usual. The GOP needs to tighten up voting systems like FL did.
Your logic doesn’t hold. There were almost 2m more votes in Florida in 2020 than 2016. You don’t question those cuz you like the way they fell. Your argument is kindergarten shit and retarded.

2. Biden got about 20,000,000 more votes in 2020 than Hillary got in 2016? from where?
3. The absentee ballot system was way too loose, with many irregularities such as;
having way too many "over-votes" (more votes than voters), having states violate state law,
etc.
4. So Trump "lost because democrats cheated more than usual. The GOP needs to tighten up voting systems like FL did.
Your logic doesn’t hold. There were almost 2m more votes in Florida in 2020 than 2016. You don’t question those cuz you like the way they fell. Your argument is kindergarten shit and retarded.

Were you always that stupid?

It's not my argument, its a mathematical proof by political science professors who study elections for a living.

The market is following the one sector that is benefitting from people being in quarantine or just too scared to go out...Big Tech.
All other sectors are either stable or rocking up and down depending on supply and demand.
Big Tech can't deliver food and sundries without actual stores to receive and deliver the products.
If you are unable to decide among the 4 possibilities I offered, you can posit an entirely different one, of course.

With the aid of Iran and the CCP, democrats cheated out in the tens of millions column
If that is the reason you believe Trump lost, could you please document you assertions and explain how that was the reason for his defeat?

etc.

Were you always that stupid?

It's not my argument, its a mathematical proof by political science professors who study elections for a living.
Your argument is the GOP needs to tighten up voting like Florida which had lots more votes in 2020 than 2016 itself. Your argument you posted on here is bullshit. We all know it and everyone saw you run away. Coward.

The reasons are many. First he never became presidential as some hoped. Same name calling goon the whole time. Second his policy was loaded with failures. Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, tariffs that hurt manufacturing...

Fraud is the reason, shit for brains.
That has no evidence. Cute.

Trump "lost because democrats cheated more than usual. The GOP needs to tighten up voting systems like FL did.
Wow. That's fascinating.

How did the dastards get all those Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, Republican attorneys general, Republican county clerks, Republican judges, Trump's own AG, Trump's own cybersecurity chief, and so many Congressional Republicans including the Senate Majority Leader to be part of the vast conspiracy in which not a one spilled the beans?

Forum List

Back