🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why did Trump lose?

In the words of Jack Nicholson "You can't HANDLE the truth"

Talking point your ass. That was WHY he lost. And it was right there for him to win. All he had to do was pretend to be human...just a little and just for a little while....But that's beyond him
You offered no truth. Only talking points just like you are still doing.

Wow.

To get all those Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, Republican attorneys general, Republican county commissioners, other Republican election officials, Republican judges across the land, Trump's own AG, Trump's own cybersecurity chief, the Republican Senate majority leader, as well as so many other Republicans in Congress to be complicit in such a naughty, naughty caper, we may well be venturing into really scary stuff!
So, in your highly estimable intellect, governors, attorneys general, county commissioners, election officials etc. are the one who elect a U.S. President? Nice try schmendrick

You don't have to be skillful at lying when your followers are fools. After all, even bad con men can successfully con people who are foolish enough to believe a transparently ridiculous story about easy money in email pitches from someone claiming to be a sultan who needs help getting his treasure out of his home country "if only you can help me."
I just assumed that diehard Trumpers who are not beguiled by the reality-tv performer to the point that their cerebral faculties are disabled must recognize his lies as lies, but just prefer them to truth.

Now Trump is going to sue because they recorded his phone call.

Trump's paranoidal fantasy has now eclipsed Ice 9 in its ineluctable metastasis.

Ok Leo...you disagree with my opinion.

YOU tell us why millions more people voted for Biden than Trump...
They didn't! Millions more people were given votes than Trump, who had votes taken away by
Dominion machines.
Until the evening when vote counting stopped and Dominion algorithms were reconfigured
Trump held a commanding lead.
Familiarize yourself with the facts of this issue...unless you just prefer lying.

They didn't! Millions more people were given votes than Trump, who had votes taken away by
Dominion machines.
Until the evening when vote counting stopped and Dominion algorithms were reconfigured
Familiarize yourself with the facts of this issue...unless you just prefer lying.
Thanks for educating that moron.

Oh...I get it. You folks are crazy

Yea Dead Enders.

Trump lost. He was massively defeated. It's over.

Denied

And he lost because he's fucking stupid. All he had to do was act halfway human but that just isn't possible for someone as psychotic as he is

Yea Dead Enders.

Denied

And he lost because he's fucking stupid. All he had to do was act halfway human but that just isn't possible for someone as psychotic as he is

Trump was the only president in history to never poll his job approval at 50%, meaning a majority of people never approved of the job he did as president, not even once. His job approval hovered between 41 and 48% with his disapproval from 52 to 59%

It doesn't take a genius to know that's a losing formula when elections are based on people wanting you to stay in office.

Last edited:
Plus Trump in 2020 answered the question of 2016 of what would happen if Trump didn't run against the worst candidate in history. Hillary was an opponent who had 57% of the people hating her. Yet she got 3 million more votes than Trump in 2016.

So when Trump ran against Biden, who was pretty much a neutral, and hot the worst candidate in history, the result was getting 7 million more votes,

Trump's lack of humanity has been a major problem all his life. His Dad drove the idea into his head, that the end certainly does justify the means and that is how he has lived his whole life, screwing his investors, cheating on wives, lying to the media. Whatever it takes to win was ok. That attitude seem to be refreshing to a lot of voters in 2016 who regarded Washington politicians as inept and the scum of the earth so they were not concerned about Trump's lack of morals, empathy, and honesty. However, that attitude didn't play well when thousands of Americans were dying everyday with the virus and Trump treated it with less compassion than a 20% drop in the stock market.

Give us an example of what you mean by compassion. What did you want him to do, fake cry for the people that died? You people love those professional baby kissing politicians. You want showmen instead of representatives.

I have noted that opinions differ and solicit your speculations.

Which of the following, if any, approximate what you suspect is the major reason:
  1. The election merely reflected his having lost the popular vote in 2016 and the public sentiment remaining consistent, as he was relentlessly unpopular in survey after survey throughout his tenure.
  2. He repeatedly scoffed at and minimized the threat posed by a pandemic that resulted in over 20 million infections, over 350,000 deaths, and the strain on dedicated healthcare providers to the breaking point.
  3. He was the victim of a vast, very mysterious conspiracy in which Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, Republican attorneys general, Republican county clerks, and Republican judges throughout the land were decisively complicit.
  4. He was beaten by a sleepy, senile, corrupt Chinese sock puppet whom the American electorate deemed to be decidedly superior.
I hope all who entertain theories will share their analyses while refraining from vituperation, revilement, and diversionary ploys.

Civil, dispassionate discussion and sprightly discourse concerning causative factors, one might hope, ensue.
1, 2, and 4 are accurate but it was 2 that did him in....

His forked tongue,
and lack of action on covid.... when he knew all along, how deadly it was... and was going to be

But as his favorite story of the snake... told at all his rallies before he took office ended with the snake after biting its rescuer, saying....

YOU KNEW I WAS A SNAKE, before you took me in!

his term is ending, appropriately... :eek-52:

Dominion machines.
Nope. Dominion voting machines produce a paper ballot or a print record which is hardwired into the machines and thus they can not be altered by software. So even if the electronic record is altered, the paper ballot will reveal the truth. These paper ballot provide an unquestionable audit trail. This is why these machines are used in nearly half the states. They simple can not be rigged without physically altering the machines.

Yea Dead Enders.

Denied

OK I get it when an adult says things you disagree with suddenly, according to you, they're 'crazy' and/or 'fucking stupid.' Have you even grown pubic hair yet?

, 2, and 4 are accurate but it was 2 that did him in....

His forked tongue,
and lack of action on covid.... when he knew all along, how deadly it was... and was going to be

But as his favorite story of the snake... told at all his rallies before he took office ended with the snake after biting its rescuer, saying....

YOU KNEW I WAS A SNAKE, before you took me in!

his term is ending, appropriately...
Aww, how cute, a little girl telling a scary fairy tale. Nice try sweet cheeks now, please let the adults discuss important matters.

Trump's lack of humanity has been a major problem all his life. His Dad drove the idea into his head, that the end certainly does justify the means and that is how he has lived his whole life, screwing his investors, cheating on wives, lying to the media. Whatever it takes to win was ok. That attitude seem to be refreshing to a lot of voters in 2016 who regarded Washington politicians as inept and the scum of the earth so they were not concerned about Trump's lack of morals, empathy, and honesty. However, that attitude didn't play well when thousands of Americans were dying everyday with the virus and Trump treated it with less compassion than a 20% drop in the stock market.

Give us an example of what you mean by compassion. What did you want him to do, fake cry for the people that died? You people love those professional baby kissing politicians. You want showmen instead of representatives.
No, Trump can't fake it. He is what he is, completely self-absorbed, totally lacking in humanity. Last April, he had to make a decision as to his priorities, devoting himself to the campaign or leading the fight against the virus and campaign on the side. He chose campaigning and except for occasional pauses to ridicule mask wearers and criticizing his medical advisors, he pretty well kept his distance. Long before the campaign ended America was divided into Trump supporters who scoffed at virus preventive measures and those that were fighting the spread of the virus. This is the major factor in his loss.

Forum List

Back