Why did trump really call Hezbollah smart?

It's one more than you have in yours idiot. Desktops, laptops and I pads have spell check installed on them you should try using it unless that is beyond you.
Bitch at my phone retard.

You’re still a moron

Bitch at my phone retard.

You’re still a moron
Your phone didn't misspell it you did if you are to stupid to check what you type before you click on post that is on you not the phone. FYI this board also has an edit option something else it seems you are to dumb to take advantage of. You are an idiot and always will be.

Your phone didn't misspell it you did if you are to stupid to check what you type before you click on post that is on you not the phone. FYI this board also has an edit option something else it seems you are to dumb to take advantage of. You are an idiot and always will be.
Asshole doesn’t know Hezzbollah from Hamas and he thinks playing spell check Nazi makes him less stupid

Nope

Asshole doesn’t know Hezzbollah from Hamas and he thinks playing spell check Nazi makes him less stupid

Nope
Someone who doesn’t know how to spell what they are talking about is what is stupid by the way phones also have spell check on them moron. Look under settings general and keyboard. Turning it on won’t make you any less stupid but at least you will be able to spell the stupid stuff you post correctly.

Someone who doesn’t know how to spell what they are talking about is what is stupid by the way phones also have spell check on them moron. Look under settings general and keyboard. Turning it on won’t make you any less stupid but at least you will be able to spell the stupid stuff you post correctly.
Dude, you’re still a moron. Nothing I spell or don’t spell correctly is gonna change that

Dude, you’re still a moron. Nothing I spell or don’t spell correctly is gonna change that
Lady it's not your poor spelling that makes you an idiot that is just an extra it's the moronic conclusions you post that makes you an idiot. Conclusions that come from a narrow closed mind one that is incapable of thinking beyond the partisan talking points you parrot from what ever partisan source you are reading at the moment to get your confirmation bias. I will leave you with this final bit of grammar help it should have been is going to change that. You have a nice night and seriously enable the spell check.

How do people think Hezbollah pulled off what they did to Israel by being stupid? They planned with most likely help from Iran a well thought out coordinated attack acknowledging this does not make one a Hezbollah supporter or Hezbollah good it simply is acknowledging the truth of the situation.
You guys just really don't get it. I think maybe you CAN'T get it. It's like a complete mental block, and it's fascinating and bizarre to watch.

They are smart. Every American general and admiral in WW2 considered their military opponents to be smart. It would be a strategic mistake to fail to do so. Twisting Trump's remarks might seem exciting to the crazy hateful left but it's a lame and tiresome strategy.
Mike Pence replying to Trump's comment said, "no, they are evil". Pence is an idiot for stating the obvious.

Hamas was really smart to use the surge of "unfrozen assets from the United States," totalling $16billion + , to plan attacks against Israel ..
Hamas leader says they started planning two years ago; I wonder what happened then???

1697412155692.png

Greg

Because he has always been a YUGE fan of strongmen and mass murderers.
I beg to differ. Trump has never heralded a mass murderer in his entire life. And Ted Bundy was never heralded by Trump in the least small way. Continue your "Get Trump" narrative. Nobody will listen to misused language to nail some innocent guy to the cross. It's a bad habit. Drop it.

I beg to differ. Trump has never heralded a mass murderer in his entire life. And Ted Bundy was never heralded by Trump in the least small way. Continue your "Get Trump" narrative. Nobody will listen to misused language to nail some innocent guy to the cross. It's a bad habit. Drop it.

Fine. Rump admires Putin and Xi along with Un. Three of the biggest mass murderers today. And just how Innocent Rump is? Not very.

• Winner
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back