Why did trump really call Hezbollah smart?

I disagree.

People are sheep as most are unable to think for themselves.

Trump criticizing Bibi, for example, because he congratulated Biden for winning an election and not joining his bandwagon of an election stolen, is but one example. That is just asinine and narcissistic. Bibi is just trying to survive in this asinine world like the rest of us with what he is given.

Is there anything Trump has done that you disagree with? If not, maybe you are part of the cult.

Cults form when you get the illusion that a particular person or organization is incapable of wrongdoing, and I freely admit, the Left has the biggest cult in the history of mankind, but to deny there is a Trump cult is equally problematic for me. The Left really believes their party is the master race.

And yes, I think Trump was a better President than Mr. Potato head, but only because the bar could not be lowered any lower.

If that were true, why does a majority of those on the left don't want Biden to run again? Why does the left who thinks they're the "master race" don't want their cult leader to be their leader anymore? When have you ever seen that in any cult following? Now the Trump cult is another story. They'd be willing to go to jail based on what Trump says. See the difference?

It is all about him. He feels calling dictators smart, brilliant, and brilliant is all about his own insecurity. He knows the media will pick up on it and then critisize him. He is doing this for his cult. He is really not very smart, but when the media comes after him, he will be able to say to his cult...."THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU, TOO!" He is grifter and knows how to influence his cult.
So ...now you suddenly support Israel?

And you unwittingly give him exactly what he craves, attention. Seriously, who cares what he says about it? He's not in charge of any US policy. Of course, the more you talk about him and ignore Quid Pro Joe, the less attention gets paid to what he does, so there's that.
The new ME war has kicked trump out of the news. He's clawing his way back, the only way he knows how.

^^… Projection from yet another Hamas loving traitor.
Ass still bleeding because your pal Trump keeps being called out for the lowlife backstabbing traitor that he really is, assbreath?

Keep crying, there's plenty of Kleenex on the shelves.

How do people think Hezbollah pulled off what they did to Israel by being stupid? They planned with most likely help from Iran a well thought out coordinated attack acknowledging this does not make one a Hezbollah supporter or Hezbollah good it simply is acknowledging the truth of the situation.

How do people think Hezbollah pulled off what they did to Israel by being stupid? They planned with most likely help from Iran a well thought out coordinated attack acknowledging this does not make one a Hezbollah supporter or Hezbollah good it simply is acknowledging the truth of the situation.
Hamas moron.

Don’t tell us shit when you don’t even know the actors involved

Last edited:
You really are to stupid to take seriously so either fuck off or to borrow a line from the movie grumpy old men do the world a favor and pull your lower lip over your head and swallow.
You don’t know Hamas from Hezzbulah and you think “I” am stupid

Ya just can’t make this shit up

So praising a terrorist organization while they are still pulling that organization's victim's bodies out of the rubble is fine with you? Are you the guy who goes to a funeral to give the eulogy and start off with, "He should have watched his cholesterol, he was stupid?"

Forum List

Back