Why did we bomb Libya?

Can someone remind me?
I will allow our Commander-in-Chief to explain. You're welcome.

I can’t believe what our country is doing. Qaddafi in Libya is killing thousands of people, nobody knows how bad it is, and we’re sitting around, we have soldiers all have the Middle East, and we’re not bringing them in to stop this horrible carnage and that’s what it is: It’s a carnage.

You talk about things that have happened in history; this could be one of the worst. Now we should go in, we should stop this guy, which would be very easy and very quick. We could do it surgically, stop him from doing it, and save these lives. This is absolutely nuts. We don’t want to get involved and you’re gonna end up with something like you’ve never seen before.

Now, ultimately, the people will appreciate it. They're gonna end up taking over the country eventually, but the people will appreciate it, and they should pay us back.

But we have go in to save these lives; these people are being slaughtered like animals. It’s horrible what’s going on;
it has to be stopped.

We should do on a humanitarian basis, immediately go into Libya, knock this guy out very quickly, very surgically, very effectively, and save the lives.

Can someone remind me?
I will allow our Commander-in-Chief to explain. You're welcome.

I can’t believe what our country is doing. Qaddafi in Libya is killing thousands of people, nobody knows how bad it is, and we’re sitting around, we have soldiers all have the Middle East, and we’re not bringing them in to stop this horrible carnage and that’s what it is: It’s a carnage.

You talk about things that have happened in history; this could be one of the worst. Now we should go in, we should stop this guy, which would be very easy and very quick. We could do it surgically, stop him from doing it, and save these lives. This is absolutely nuts. We don’t want to get involved and you’re gonna end up with something like you’ve never seen before.

Now, ultimately, the people will appreciate it. They're gonna end up taking over the country eventually, but the people will appreciate it, and they should pay us back.

But we have go in to save these lives; these people are being slaughtered like animals. It’s horrible what’s going on;
it has to be stopped.

We should do on a humanitarian basis, immediately go into Libya, knock this guy out very quickly, very surgically, very effectively, and save the lives.

He was President back then...wow good find!

Hillary told us it was to protect Europe's oil supply. Hillary said we owed them for Europe supporting us in Afghanistan.
You mean like Trump saying, "“You heard me, I would take the oil. I would not leave Iraq and let Iran take the oil.”

I have provided actual quotes. You have provided bullshit.

Qudaffi was a very bad man. A terrorist who killed Americans by the way!

His people were fighting for their freedom and we provided some air cover .

What’s so bad about that ?

Qudaffi was a very bad man. A terrorist who killed Americans by the way!

His people were fighting for their freedom and we provided some air cover .

What’s so bad about that ?
Good Lord do you actually believe that nonsense?

That’s not what happened ? The whole Arab spring uprising ?
I guess you do.

Yeah I kinda remember what was happening a few years ago.

Let me guess. It was all an obam ploy to (insert nonsense theory here) .

Look, man. Trump said it was a good and necessary thing. And Trump is never wrong, even when he was a pro-choice cut and run Democrat. So all you who thought Hillary fucked up by bombing Libya are on the outs. You aren't real Republicans.

Can someone remind me?

Do you want the TRUTH, or do you want PROPAGANDA? You need to specify which one you want, you know-)

If you want the truth, it will probably upset you, even though Mohamar was not a nice person.

If you want propaganda, listen to a leftist, lol. Truth is------>Obama screwed the pooch BIG time on this one, but they are going to tell you how WONDERFUL what he did was-)

Hillary told us it was to protect Europe's oil supply. Hillary said we owed them for Europe supporting us in Afghanistan.
How did she escape her home inside your head long enough to say anything?

Don't blame me Hillary said it. I'm amazed how little you know about your own candidates. Fortunately I'm 5x smarter than you people.
A legend in your own mind

My vast knowledge base is a gift to the left.

Forum List

Back