Why did we bomb Libya?

Qudaffi was a very bad man. A terrorist who killed Americans by the way!

His people were fighting for their freedom and we provided some air cover .

What’s so bad about that ?
He was harmless...an easy target for Obama and Hillary so they could look tough....he was gunned down in the street like a dog and Obama and Hillary cheered...then all hell broke loose and thousands have lost their lives causing Putin of all people to openly ask how Hillary and Obama could sleep at night...

Can someone remind me?
So there would be no devaluation of the american dollar. Gaddafi was planning to start a unified Bank of Africa based on real resources. The bombings were to make sure there was no real power vacuum that resulted in a regime the US couldnt control.

Last edited:

He was harmless...an easy target for Obama and Hillary so they could look tough....he was gunned down in the street like a dog and Obama and Hillary cheered...then all hell broke loose and thousands have lost their lives causing Putin of all people to openly ask how Hillary and Obama could sleep at night...

Oh so suddenly a good dictator is ok in your book? From the same people who refuse to deal wh Cuba because of the castros ?

Qudaffi was offed by his own people who were seeking freedom . Guy was a scum bag and had it coming to him.

Lynda will work it’s shit out .

Oh so suddenly a good dictator is ok in your book? From the same people who refuse to deal wh Cuba because of the castros ?

Qudaffi was offed by his own people who were seeking freedom . Guy was a scum bag and had it coming to him.

Lynda will work it’s shit out
No I'm commenting on the two asswipes Obama and Hillary taking credit for killing him and creating a death zone in Libya....not sure who Lynda is but if you have her number I'll give her a ring....LMAO

Don't forget Trump was the biggest cheerleader of them all.

Hillary told us it was to protect Europe's oil supply. Hillary said we owed them for Europe supporting us in Afghanistan.
How did she escape her home inside your head long enough to say anything?

Don't blame me Hillary said it. I'm amazed how little you know about your own candidates. Fortunately I'm 5x smarter than you people.

You are 5 times smarter than a trout.

Perhaps a trout though could provide a real quote.

Hillary told us it was to protect Europe's oil supply. Hillary said we owed them for Europe supporting us in Afghanistan.

Don't blame me Hillary said it. I'm amazed how little you know about your own candidates. Fortunately I'm 5x smarter than you people.

Its extreme generosity that I even acknowledge your existence. You may go now.

No I'm commenting on the two asswipes Obama and Hillary taking credit for killing him and creating a death zone in Libya....not sure who Lynda is but if you have her number I'll give her a ring....LMAO

You mean like Donald Trump demanded that America do?
We should do on a humanitarian basis, immediately go into Libya, knock this guy out very quickly, very surgically, very effectively, and save the lives.

Its extreme generosity that I even acknowledge your existence. You may go now.

Okay- maybe a trout is smarter than you are.

Again SOS Hillary said it was to protect Europe's oil supply. Bombs for oil. One of the lefts most epic flip flops. She said "basically we owed Europe for them supporting us in Afghanistan". Choke in it liberals, Dem's bomb a country over oil, oh man that's gonna leave a mark.

Lynda is stupid Siri autocorrect!

Forum List

Back