Why did we bomb Libya?

Poor Trump. The cut and run Democrat can't hide the fact he was for it before he was against it like he did with Iraq.

That's why he is silent about Libya these days. He knows the rubes won't notice.

Is g5000 code for pathetic?

The TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) is strong with that one. Everything's about Donald Trump. I've recommended he or she seek psychological care. But obviously that hasn't happened yet. No matter what the topic of a thread is, he or she will obsess over Trump. It's real derangement. Very disturbing.

The Trumpster Delusion Syndrome is strong with all the Trumpsters.

Their Dear Leader can do no wrong.

So when their Dear Leader supported doing exactly what Barack Obama did- they of course attack Barack Obama for doing exactly what their Dear Leader would have done.

And by the way- Obama has said that Libya was his greatest failure- I think it was his second greatest after Syria.

Trump didn't bomb and kill Libyans. Your Dear Leader Hussein did.

Poor Trump. The cut and run Democrat can't hide the fact he was for it before he was against it like he did with Iraq.

That's why he is silent about Libya these days. He knows the rubes won't notice.

The TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) is strong with that one. Everything's about Donald Trump. I've recommended he or she seek psychological care. But obviously that hasn't happened yet. No matter what the topic of a thread is, he or she will obsess over Trump. It's real derangement. Very disturbing.

So when their Dear Leader supported doing exactly what Barack Obama did- they of course attack Barack Obama for doing exactly what their Dear Leader would have done.

And by the way- Obama has said that Libya was his greatest failure- I think it was his second greatest after Syria.

Absolutely- President Obama did order the bombing of Libyans.

Just as your Dear Leader has done.

Under Trump, U.S. Launched 8 Airstrikes Against ISIS in Libya. It Disclosed 4.

Qudaffi was a very bad man. A terrorist who killed Americans by the way!

His people were fighting for their freedom and we provided some air cover .

What’s so bad about that ?

You been brainwashed way too much by what the CIA media in the west has told you. :abgg2q.jpg:

Can someone remind me?

Do you want the TRUTH, or do you want PROPAGANDA? You need to specify which one you want, you know-)

If you want the truth, it will probably upset you, even though Mohamar was not a nice person.

If you want propaganda, listen to a leftist, lol. Truth is------>Obama screwed the pooch BIG time on this one, but they are going to tell you how WONDERFUL what he did was-)
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

if you want propaganda,read timmys post,you want the TRUTH,read the first post by desperado on page one.

Can someone remind me?

Because Ghadafi was about to move The African Union over to a gold standard. Many countries would no longer rely on the petrodollar. Therefore the word came down from on high for the AP to demonize him until Hillary used her position in government to assassinate him.

Ghadafi almost had everything in place. There's a lot of gold out there that Ghadafi collected. I wonder how much is left in Fort Knox?

Every bit that started there is still there.

The overarching goal was the collection of weapons from Libya to secretly supply Syrian rebels

The Libyan War was Hussein and Clinton's bloodbath. They got our Ambassador brutally murdered. So, nice try at attempting to blame Trump, but you're full of shite. Movin on...

The Libyan War was Hussein and Clinton's bloodbath. They got our Ambassador brutally murdered. So, nice try at attempting to blame Trump, but you're full of shite. Movin on...

America's involvement in the Libyan civil war was a stupid mistake much like America's invasion of Iraq- it just cost thousands of fewer American lives and billions of dollars less.

You want to ignore that your Dear Leader applauded and supported that very mistake.

Forum List

Back