Why did we bomb Libya?

I find it odd that Lybia is such a sticking point with people . Of ALL the places we have /had military action, the one where no troops were killed is the one that bothers you ?

You know what I find odd? I find it odd that the UN would be soooo worried over a possible genocide in Libya that never happened, which was their reasoning for killing him off, but turned a blind eye to actual genocides that occurred in both the Sudan and Syria.

Very puzzling.

I don’t think Sudan and Syria was ignored at all.

Qudaffi was vulnerable . The people rebelled against it . I don’t think the air support was such a bad call .

What’s the counter argument ? “Well he was a more better behaved despot than before “?

Really? What did the UN do?

they made the Libyan UN guy head of the 'Human Rights Commission', of course. I understand that appointment caused the Commission's credibility to skyrocket ... lol lol lol

It doesn't strike anyone as strange that Obama was hanging out with Ghadafi just 2 months before he was

killed? Well, it did me, so I did some research. Bombing Libya was not Obama's idea, not at all.

Gaddafi-Obama-Masonic-Handshake.jpg
Uh...hey genius...that picture was taken over two years before Ghaddafi was killed. And it was taken at the G8 summit, where the two leaders did not meet, but only shook hands.

Kinda fell on yer face, there...

It doesn't strike anyone as strange that Obama was hanging out with Ghadafi just 2 months before he was

killed? Well, it did me, so I did some research. Bombing Libya was not Obama's idea, not at all.

Thats because Obama was unaware the Bush admin targeted Qaddafi once he started that talk about building a African bank.

Yeah, cuz, all those other 430,000 attempts at 'breaking the Dollar' by all those corrupt criminal syndicates have been so successful we're really really scared of that stuff. lol lol lol lol
Typical white boy that thinks fiat money is better than money backed by gold and other real resources.

Typical moron that thinks African states will actually start an African bank that anybody would put their own money into.

These clowns were all going to join BRICS just a while ago; what happened there? oh yeah, now I remember, none of them trusted each other and it went nowhere. lol

I find it odd that Lybia is such a sticking point with people . Of ALL the places we have /had military action, the one where no troops were killed is the one that bothers you ?

You know what I find odd? I find it odd that the UN would be soooo worried over a possible genocide in Libya that never happened, which was their reasoning for killing him off, but turned a blind eye to actual genocides that occurred in both the Sudan and Syria.

Very puzzling.

Qudaffi was vulnerable . The people rebelled against it . I don’t think the air support was such a bad call .

What’s the counter argument ? “Well he was a more better behaved despot than before “?

Talk back n forth . The usual . Can’t do much when you have competing interests in the security council.

UN would be soooo worried over a possible genocide in Libya that never happened, which was their reasoning for killing him off
It didn't happen because the UN destroyed his military convoy. Come on man, think a little.

Thats because Obama was unaware the Bush admin targeted Qaddafi once he started that talk about building a African bank.

Yeah, cuz, all those other 430,000 attempts at 'breaking the Dollar' by all those corrupt criminal syndicates have been so successful we're really really scared of that stuff. lol lol lol lol
Typical white boy that thinks fiat money is better than money backed by gold and other real resources.

Typical moron that thinks African states will actually start an African bank that anybody would put their own money into.
They wont now so they wont be assassinated. That doesnt change the fact that you are too ignorant to understand the difference between fiat money and real money.

They wont now so they wont be assassinated. That doesnt change the fact that you are too ignorant to understand the difference between fiat money and real money.

What it the Rangers went out collecting Khadafi's gold? :eek:

How to trigger the left...state a fact that burst their liberal bubble but withhold links and proof. Wait for them to admit their ignorance, deny the fact, claim you made it all up. When they have sufficiently embarrassed themselves provide the links and proof then sit back and watch them spin and squirm. Good times :auiqs.jpg:

Somewhere there is an audio recording made by a European news agency of Hillary stating that we had to support our European allies in Libya to secure their oil supply because they supported us in Afghanistan. They caught her on tape and it played for a day or two. There is sufficient written documentation backing this up including hacked emails between Hillary and others.

How to trigger the left...state a fact that burst their liberal bubble but withhold links and proof. Wait for them to admit their ignorance, deny the fact, claim you made it all up. When they have sufficiently embarrassed themselves provide the links and proof then sit back and watch them spin and squirm. Good times :auiqs.jpg:
Cons get it wrong so much its easy to fall for your bait threads. If a con states something as fact its typical to assume you dont know what you are talking about without even researching it. If you have to make bait threads to feel better then you must agree with my observation that most of you are either rubes or drastically ignorant of the facts.

OP---to stop the massacre of libyans revolting against their terrorist total a******dictator d u h. And no, dupes, Isis has been destroyed in Libya for all practical purposes.

Somewhere there is an audio recording made by a European news agency of Hillary stating that we had to support our European allies in Libya to secure their oil supply because they supported us in Afghanistan. They caught her on tape and it played for a day or two. There is sufficient written documentation backing this up including hacked emails between Hillary and others.
Except your links are garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron.

UN would be soooo worried over a possible genocide in Libya that never happened, which was their reasoning for killing him off
It didn't happen because the UN destroyed his military convoy. Come on man, think a little.

They originally said that Gaddafi was not a target and said they were only interested in establishing a no fly zone to protect the populace against him. Then they proceeded to riddle his home base with cruise missiles and weakened him enough that he was eventually murdered, all to the delight of Obama and the EU.

Very puzzling.

Talk back n forth . The usual . Can’t do much when you have competing interests in the security council.

Not so. They all seem to have a consensus that Israel is the source of all the world's problems.

When do you reckon they will fire the ovens back up?

They originally said that Gaddafi was not a target and said they were only interested in establishing a no fly zone to protect the populace against him. Then they proceeded to riddle his home base with cruise missiles and weakened him enough that he was eventually murdered, all to the delight of Obama and the EU.

Gaddafi offered a ceasefire and truce, offered to step down, Hillary refused to consider anything short of war. The US intelligence agencies in defiance of Hillary's state dept kept communication channels open with Gaddafi.

Very puzzling.

Not so. They all seem to have a consensus that Israel is the source of all the world's problems.

When do you reckon they will fire the ovens back up?

Man, you need to rethink, research, and realize that only me and Asslips are right.

The AP started ginning up justification (lies) for killing Khadafi a mere 2 weeks before Hillary assassinated him.

I think one of the issues is, the UN is pro-Islam. There is a consensus to destroy Israel, and to protect the Muslims in Libya from Ghaddafi, and routinely ignore Islamic atrocities around the globe.

However, when Christians in the Sudan and Syria are rounded up and executed in mass genocide, all of a sudden the UN can't intervene militarily to help.

Go figure.

I think one of the issues is, the UN is pro-Islam. There is a consensus to destroy Israel, and to protect the Muslims in Libya from Ghaddafi, and routinely ignore Islamic atrocities around the globe.

However, when Christians in the Sudan and Syria are rounded up and executed in mass genocide, all of a sudden the UN can't intervene militarily to help.

Go figure.

All that is totally irrelevant to what happened.

I never saw any evidence he never had an idea of any kind, except maybe desert from the White House kitchen once, when Michelle was out of town. He saw his job as hanging out waiting to pose in front of teleprompter and 'look Presidential', while everybody else did the real work, which in his administrations' case was stealing, promoting terrorism around the world, and subverting U.S. interests, arming Iran, and flooding the country with criminal illegal aliens and promoting the mass killings of white people.

Fuck man, I can't deal with obtuseness right now, sorry.

lol- then you are in the wrong place if you don't want obtuseness- you are here at USMB

Go figure.

Do you even realize that more Muslims are rounded up and executed- by Muslims in Syria- than Christians?

The UN regularly ignores all sorts of atrocities around the world- not just Islamist tragedies.

Somewhere there is an audio recording made by a European news agency of Hillary stating that we had to support our European allies in Libya to secure their oil supply because they supported us in Afghanistan..

Somewhere there is Troutboy in his mom's basement lying again.

Let us recap:
  • Troutboy said Clinton told us all that we supported our European allies for their oil supply.
  • Troutboy provided 2 or 3 links that didn't have Clinton saying that at all.
  • Now Troutboy says 'trust him' - he can't find what he claims what was said- but trust him.....
lol

Forum List

Back