Why did we bomb Libya?

My people are Americans.

If you want to believe that Americans bombed Libya over oil- well you trout can believe anything you want.

But your Dear Leader said it was for humanitarian reasons- just like President Obama did.

Hillary said we bombed Libya for oil idiot, go argue with her she was SOS.

Barack Obama said it was to protect the Libyan people just like your idiot Dear Leader demanded that the United States do.

We should do on a humanitarian basis, immediately go into Libya, knock this guy out very quickly, very surgically, very effectively, and save the lives.

The goal, Obama explained, was to save the lives of peaceful, pro-democracy protesters who found themselves the target of a crackdown by Libyan dictator Muammar al-Qaddafi. Not only did Qaddafi endanger the momentum of the nascent Arab Spring, which had recently swept away authoritarian regimes in Tunisia and Egypt, but he also was poised to commit a bloodbath in the Libyan city where the uprising had started, said the president. “We knew that if we waited one more day, Benghazi—a city nearly the size of Charlotte—could suffer a massacre that would have reverberated across the region and stained the conscience of the world,” Obama declared.

Still looking for that quote from Clinton.

Hillary said we owed it to Europe to protect their Libyan oil supply since they supported us in Afghanistan.

Troutboy still unable to come up with that quote.

Lets review, I knew a crucial FACT about Libya, Hillary, and oil that was widely published and you were totally clueless about it. You claimed it was made up, I proved it wasn't, now you look like a moron.

Lets review- you claimed that Clinton said that we attacked Libya for oil- here is one of your quotes

Hillary said we owed it to Europe to protect their Libyan oil supply since they supported us in Afghanistan.

Your own citation doesn't say that.

As always Troutboy- you look like a lying moron.
images

Again SOS Hillary said it was to protect Europe's oil supply. Bombs for oil. One of the lefts most epic flip flops. She said "basically we owed Europe for them supporting us in Afghanistan". Choke in it liberals, Dem's bomb a country over oil, oh man that's gonna leave a mark.

Troutboy said:
She said "basically we owed Europe for them supporting us in Afghanistan"

Odd isn't it- that there is no such quote from Clinton- on the web- except by Troutboy?

It is almost like he is lying.

Who could see that coming?

Its not my fault the left are ignorant, Hillary is on tape saying this. That you can't find it years later just proves you don't pay attention. :itsok:

Odd isn't it- that there is no such quote from Clinton- on the web- except by Troutboy?

It is almost like Troutboy is lying.

As rare as a day ending in 'y'

When will you ill informed libtards learn not to challenge me, here I'll kick your ass some more.

One of Blumenthal’s memos to Clinton asserts that France funded the nascent council in exchange for the promise of financial favors. French intelligence “expected the new government of Libya to favor French firms and national interests, particularly regarding the oil industry in Libya.”

Again SOS Hillary said it was to protect Europe's oil supply. Bombs for oil. One of the lefts most epic flip flops. She said "basically we owed Europe for them supporting us in Afghanistan". Choke in it liberals, Dem's bomb a country over oil, oh man that's gonna leave a mark.

Troutboy said:

Its not my fault the left are ignorant, Hillary is on tape saying this. That you can't find it years later just proves you don't pay attention. :itsok:

When will you ill informed libtards learn not to challenge me, here I'll kick your ass some more.

One of Blumenthal’s memos to Clinton asserts that France funded the nascent council in exchange for the promise of financial favors. French intelligence “expected the new government of Libya to favor French firms and national interests, particularly regarding the oil industry in Libya.”
I always get a chuckle whenever you Trumpkins believe a single claim like this 100%, because it suits your narrative.

But, if it doesn't suit your natural very, you will reject mountians of evidence . You embarrass yourself to do so.

Troutboy said:

Link doesn't work for me.

You have a memo to Clinton. Not something from Clinton.

Troutboy doubling down on his failure.

images

Look, man. Trump said it was a good and necessary thing. And Trump is never wrong, even when he was a pro-choice cut and run Democrat. So all you who thought Hillary fucked up by bombing Libya are on the outs. You aren't real Republicans.

O and hilary bombed libya. What are you rambling about. This is embarrasing.

Troutboy said:

Nothing there about Hillary saying "basically we owed Europe for them supporting us in Afghanistan" or that we did it to "protect Europe's oil supply".

You said there was video.

You lied.

Lets review the facts:
Troutboy
images

made this claim:

Hillary told us it was to protect Europe's oil supply

There are two parts to that claim:
a) That Clinton gave that reason to Americans and
b) That Clinton said it was about oil.

So far Troutboy has supported this claim by two citations- neither of which support his claim
a) An article where Clinton says the United States participated in order to support our allies who supported America in Afghanistan
b) A memo to Clinton advising her that one of France's interests in Libya was oil.

Nowhere does Clinton say that our intervention was to protect Europe's oil supply.

Troutboy lied.

As unpredictable as the sun rising.

Troutboy said:

Hillary said we bombed Libya for oil idiot, go argue with her she was SOS.

Barack Obama said it was to protect the Libyan people just like your idiot Dear Leader demanded that the United States do.

We should do on a humanitarian basis, immediately go into Libya, knock this guy out very quickly, very surgically, very effectively, and save the lives.

The goal, Obama explained, was to save the lives of peaceful, pro-democracy protesters who found themselves the target of a crackdown by Libyan dictator Muammar al-Qaddafi. Not only did Qaddafi endanger the momentum of the nascent Arab Spring, which had recently swept away authoritarian regimes in Tunisia and Egypt, but he also was poised to commit a bloodbath in the Libyan city where the uprising had started, said the president. “We knew that if we waited one more day, Benghazi—a city nearly the size of Charlotte—could suffer a massacre that would have reverberated across the region and stained the conscience of the world,” Obama declared.

Lets review, I knew a crucial FACT about Libya, Hillary, and oil that was widely published and you were totally clueless about it. You claimed it was made up, I proved it wasn't, now you look like a moron.

Lets review- you claimed that Clinton said that we attacked Libya for oil- here is one of your quotes

images

You just keep digging yourself deeper into a hole dummy.

Two weeks after France began bombing Libya, in March, 2011, Hillary Clinton's old friend and advisor Sidney Blumenthal passed her an intelligence memo that supposedly revealed France's true — and quite unflattering— motivations for toppling Libyan dictator Muammar Qaddafi. While France's then-President Nicolas Sarkozy publicly said he wished to free the Libyan people from tyranny, Blumenthal's memo argues that he was driven by a cocktail of less lofty incentives, including a desire for Libyan oil

In summary, Hillary pushed for war in Libya under pressure from Europe over Libyan oil and said we owed it to our allies in Europe for supporting us in Afghanistan. Dumb liberals denied it, I proved it, they are now squealing like stuck pigs. Well my work is done here :auiqs.jpg:

In summary, Hillary pushed for war in Libya under pressure from Europe over Libyan oil and said we owed it to our allies in Europe for supporting us in Afghanistan
Which is perfect tly reasonable. Except the "war" part is a bit overblown, on your part.

Libya was a typical scumbag terrorist exporting state. Who cares if a few tards and traitors don't like the 'reasons' given for bombing Libya, or for anything else for that matter? They support American's enemies 110% of the time anyway, so no need to even pretend to care about their stupid deranged 'talking points'.

Just Because We Felt Like It !!!! is far more than enough justification for bombing everybody we've bombed since WW I, every single one of them utter assholes and savages, so quit sniveling already, or self-deport. And clearly, we haven't bombed nearly enough assholes; we know this from the world news every single day.

Last edited:

Troutboy said:

images

You just keep digging yourself deeper into a hole dummy.

Two weeks after France began bombing Libya, in March, 2011, Hillary Clinton's old friend and advisor Sidney Blumenthal passed her an intelligence memo that supposedly revealed France's true — and quite unflattering— motivations for toppling Libyan dictator Muammar Qaddafi. While France's then-President Nicolas Sarkozy publicly said he wished to free the Libyan people from tyranny, Blumenthal's memo argues that he was driven by a cocktail of less lofty incentives, including a desire for Libyan oil

Troutboy doubling down on stupid.

Now he has provided two citations of a message to Clinton suggesting that France may have been motivated by oil.

So now he has provided a total of 4 citations- none of which show Clinton telling us that we got involved in Libya because of oil.

Troutboy lying again?

As shocking as the sun rising each day.

In summary, Hillary pushed for war in Libya under pressure from Europe over Libyan oil and said we owed it to our allies in Europe for supporting us in Afghanistan
Which is perfect tly reasonable. Except the "war" part is a bit overblown, on your part.

Remember though- that is Troutboy revisionist history on his own posts.

This was his first claim

Hillary told us it was to protect Europe's oil supply

Now he is trying to weasel out of that claim by changing it.

Clinton never told Americans that we intervened to protect Europe's oil supply

Troutboy is just lying.

Libya was a typical scumbag terrorist exporting state. Who cares if a few tards and traitors don't like the 'reasons' given for bombing Libya, or for anything else for that matter? They support American's enemies 110% of the time anyway, so no need to even pretend to care about their stupid deranged 'talking points'.

Just Because We Felt Like It !!!! is far more than enough justification for bombing everybody we've bombed since WW I, every single one of them utter assholes and savages, so quit sniveling already, or self-deport. And clearly, we haven't bombed nearly enough assholes; we know this from the world news every single day.
So who should we bomb next??

It doesn't strike anyone as strange that Obama was hanging out with Ghadafi just 2 months before he was

killed? Well, it did me, so I did some research. Bombing Libya was not Obama's idea, not at all.

Gaddafi-Obama-Masonic-Handshake.jpg

It doesn't strike anyone as strange that Obama was hanging out with Ghadafi just 2 months before he was

killed? Well, it did me, so I did some research. Bombing Libya was not Obama's idea, not at all.

Gaddafi-Obama-Masonic-Handshake.jpg
Thats because Obama was unaware the Bush admin targeted Qaddafi once he started that talk about building a African bank.

So who should we bomb next??

Your house.

Forum List

Back