Why did we bomb Libya?

The war in Libya wasn t ours. It was a joint France and British action. We only provided air supporr.

Hillary told us it was to protect Europe's oil supply. Hillary said we owed them for Europe supporting us in Afghanistan.
How did she escape her home inside your head long enough to say anything?

Don't blame me Hillary said it. I'm amazed how little you know about your own candidates. Fortunately I'm 5x smarter than you people.

You are 5 times smarter than a trout.

Perhaps a trout though could provide a real quote.

Its extreme generosity that I even acknowledge your existence. You may go now.

Okay- maybe a trout is smarter than you are.

That's all? That's the best you got? I should switch sides and debate on behalf of the libs to level the playing field they suck at this.

Again SOS Hillary said it was to protect Europe's oil supply. Bombs for oil. One of the lefts most epic flip flops. She said "basically we owed Europe for them supporting us in Afghanistan". Choke in it liberals, Dem's bomb a country over oil, oh man that's gonna leave a mark.

How does a Lybian civil war protect EU oil!?

How did she escape her home inside your head long enough to say anything?

Don't blame me Hillary said it. I'm amazed how little you know about your own candidates. Fortunately I'm 5x smarter than you people.

That's all? That's the best you got? I should switch sides and debate on behalf of the libs to level the playing field they suck at this.

The trout is now declaring himself the winner. LOL.

Maybe we should quote your Dear Leader about why America needed to bomb Libya some more.

Maybe we should quote your Dear Leader about why America needed to bomb Libya some more.

You people bombed Libya over oil, fact suck it! :auiqs.jpg:

Nope. That was just a cover up for Bush taking out Qaddafi.

My people are Americans.

If you want to believe that Americans bombed Libya over oil- well you trout can believe anything you want.

But your Dear Leader said it was for humanitarian reasons- just like President Obama did.

My people are Americans.

If you want to believe that Americans bombed Libya over oil- well you trout can believe anything you want.

But your Dear Leader said it was for humanitarian reasons- just like President Obama did.

Hillary said we bombed Libya for oil idiot, go argue with her she was SOS.

Qudaffi was a very bad man. A terrorist who killed Americans by the way!

His people were fighting for their freedom and we provided some air cover .

What’s so bad about that ?

It's unfortunate that we didn't provide air cover for our Ambassador when
he was fighting for his life, from the very people that we provided air cover
for...eh?

for...eh?

Any country is dangerous after an overthrow . Lots of factions around . It’s not like the pro Qudaffi crowd disappeared after he died . Especially in the western part.

for...eh?

Any country is dangerous after an overthrow . Lots of factions around . It’s not like the pro Qudaffi crowd disappeared after he died . Especially in the western part.

I hate to be the one to break the news to you, but it was security guards
from the pro Qudaffi crowd that came to our people's assistance.

Can someone remind me?
I will allow our Commander-in-Chief to explain. You're welcome.

I can’t believe what our country is doing. Qaddafi in Libya is killing thousands of people, nobody knows how bad it is, and we’re sitting around, we have soldiers all have the Middle East, and we’re not bringing them in to stop this horrible carnage and that’s what it is: It’s a carnage.

You talk about things that have happened in history; this could be one of the worst. Now we should go in, we should stop this guy, which would be very easy and very quick. We could do it surgically, stop him from doing it, and save these lives. This is absolutely nuts. We don’t want to get involved and you’re gonna end up with something like you’ve never seen before.

Now, ultimately, the people will appreciate it. They're gonna end up taking over the country eventually, but the people will appreciate it, and they should pay us back.

But we have go in to save these lives; these people are being slaughtered like animals. It’s horrible what’s going on;
it has to be stopped.

We should do on a humanitarian basis, immediately go into Libya, knock this guy out very quickly, very surgically, very effectively, and save the lives.

100 percent bullshit. The gold backed dinar was the reason for Qaddafi's murder and that 300 plus tons of gold that Libya had has vanished like a fart in the wind and a central bank was put in it's place and the people of Libya are suffering mightily due to the power vacuum that was caused. The weapons were then turned over to the CIA trained ISIS fighters to wage a proxy war against Assad in Syria. The jug-eared mulatto clown we know as the "Barrypuppet" did as he was told and didn't count on Putin to knock out the ISIS mercenaries in Syria....you really are a dumb fuck.

That's total bullshit. Al Qaeda's ISIL forces captured Benghazi and declared it to be and Islamic State Caliphate.

When the Libyan military tried to take back the city, the Obama administration gave air cover to ISIL forces and also bombed the shit out of Libya's military infrastructure. Thus handing a huge victory to AQ.

And as a result, African immigrants are flooding into Europe, just as Qaddafi said they would.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back