Why did Zimmerman not go the hospital if his nose was broken and head slammed

I know...my stupid pride....never pulled that one again. And as often happens, we ended up friends.
:thup:

(I betcha you were drinkin', too. ;))

thHangover_puker.gif
In college? That was me once a week.

Awesome.

(not)

ABC news has just released video of Zimmerman being held for questioning on the night of the shooting.

Interestingly enough, no blood, no scabs, no broken nose.

If that is true, verrry interesting.

Here's the video, look for yourself.

George Zimmerman on Police Surveillance | Video - ABC News

I've said it before and I'll say it again, a broken nose is not really a big deal. It may and usually is not even really noticeable unless you saw the person immediately before and then immediately after. I say that as a person who had his nose broken twice in fist fights. And in neither case did I get so called black eyes. And an abrasion on the back of the head that results in bleeding, unless there is a patch of dried blood won't show very well either, so this video is really not dispositive at all of that issue.

What do you expect a broken nose to look like? The break is, after all, just cartilage inside of soft tissue. And it may or may not result in bleeding.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, a broken nose is not really a big deal. It may and usually is not even really noticeable unless you saw the person immediately before and then immediately after. I say that as a person who had his nose broken twice in fist fights. And in neither case did I get so called black eyes. And an abrasion on the back of the head that results in bleeding, unless there is a patch of dried blood won't show very well either, so this video is really not dispositive at all of that issue.

What do you expect a broken nose to look like? The break is, after all, just cartilage inside of soft tissue. And it may or may not result in bleeding.

Zimmerman's lawyer and Joe Oliver both said Zimmerman had cuts that required stitches on the back of his head, from Tayvon bashing Zimmerman's head on the ground. They said he didn't get stitches because he went to the police station. Video- no cuts.

ABC news has just released video of Zimmerman being held for questioning on the night of the shooting.

Uh...didnt you just post this two posts ago.
I will say it's pretty interesting that there is no blood on his clothing. He was treated at the scene though so I wouldnt expect him to be bloody as far as his face goes. But I dont see any bandages on him either.

I will say it's pretty interesting that there is no blood on his clothing. He was treated at the scene though so I wouldnt expect him to be bloody as far as his face goes. But I dont see any bandages on him either.

No gashes or cuts on the back of his head.

Zimmerman's lawyer and Joe Oliver both said Zimmerman had cuts that required stitches on the back of his head, from Tayvon bashing Zimmerman's head on the ground. They said he didn't get stitches because he went to the police station. Video- no cuts.
I don't know about you, but when any lawyer opens his mouth outside of a courtroom, I assume they are lying.

No gashes or cuts on the back of his head.

If you look closely there appears to be a mark on the back of his head. But I would think it would have been bandaged.
I'm with holding judgement till the whole story comes out. After seeing the press railroad Zimmerman I'm not calling it either way.

You could not see a laceration of the scalp in hair in that video, nor would you necessarily be able to. What would you expect that to look like? If he had it cleaned at the place of the incident by the EMTs who looked after Miller, they would not have put a bandage on a scalp with hair on it, would they, unless it hat been stitched. Are you expecting a gauze wrap around the head? A laceration of the scalp however small is still a laceration and would not necessarily be visible in that video IMO. Bashing the back of a guys aead on the ground would not make a large open wound. I've done that a few times to subdue guys I had down, and afterwards they didn't attract a lot of attention to the other guys around them in the barracks where it had just happened.

It's all a matter of record. I have a notion all this discussion is mostly inuendo.

Last edited:

You could not see a laceration of the scalp in hair in that video, nor would you necessarily be able to. What would you expect that to look like? If he had it cleaned at the place of the incident by the EMTs who looked after Miller, they would not have put a bandage on a scalp with hair on it, would they? Are you expecting a gauze wrap around the head? A laceration of the scalp however small is still a laceration and wold not necessarily be visible in that video IMO.

It's all a matter of record. I have a notion all this discussion is mostly inuendo.

His lawyer said it required stitches, but Zimmerman said no. Remember his head was bashed on the ground. A cut that required stitches left open, dur to a buzz cut?

You could not see a laceration of the scalp in hair in that video, nor would you necessarily be able to. What would you expect that to look like? If he had it cleaned at the place of the incident by the EMTs who looked after Miller, they would not have put a bandage on a scalp with hair on it, would they? Are you expecting a gauze wrap around the head? A laceration of the scalp however small is still a laceration and wold not necessarily be visible in that video IMO.

His lawyer said it required stitches, but Zimmerman said no. Remember his head was bashed on the ground. A cut that required stitches left open, dur to a buzz cut?

Unless the cut is large, a scalp cut does not show very well. If it was from a bashing on the pavement it might be no more than abrasions. To stitch requires shaving an area. If it was already gelled over after being washed at the scene, the way an emt might do it, it might not amount to much visibly.

I think you are expecting way too much in the way of the appearance of something like that. An abrasion or cut however small qualifies as a cut and evidence of events. When someone is bashing your head into the ground you are resisting by keeping your neck as stiff as possible because to allow your neck/head to be limp is inviting a concussion. We seem to know that intuitively when we are in a fight like probably happened in this incident.

None of it seems out of order to me.

Last edited:

you can tell a broken nose from an overhead video? :lol:

there will be a medical report from EMT's at the scene.

Zimmerman was treated like any suspect. hmmmm, handcuffed and brought into custody. He wasn't let go at the scene with no investigation

why are with a psychic?

there you go again... :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back