Why did Zimmerman not go the hospital if his nose was broken and head slammed

Bod doesn't answer questions. She diverts, then says "go back and read my answer" and then will spend a lot of time and effort pretending she answered your question.

In the end, nothing is achieved. It's best not to even engage. She's pure troll.

Yeah I know BO's M.O. Just like she ignored me when I corrected her about her accusation that I made a spelling error.
Never heard anything back....what a surprise.

I've fixed broken noses before.

I learned because my brother had what we called a "glass nose" lol...he "led with his nose" when he fought. It was broken so many times it finally stopped breaking. It doesn't look like it has ever been broken, though.

I also had to reset my own, when my big dumb boyfriend accidentally bashed me with his forearm when he was pulling the covers up. Then I had to periodically pop it for some years after....

The mug shot of Zimmerman is 7 years old, I think.

"
According to what has been released by the Sanford Police Department, the teen was actually six feet tall and weighed 160 pounds. But you probably wouldn't know that, based on most of the pictures circulated by the media.
That's because most of the pictures shown until this week were taken years ago."

"Even the mug shot that most news outlets have been using of George Zimmerman is nearly seven years old. It wasn't until last week that a newspaper secured a more recent photo of the man who fatally shot Martin."

Trayvon Martin pictures shape our perception on the case | wtsp.com

Police Held Zimmerman @ Gun Point | It's in the police report.

The police tried to resuscitate Trayvon and taped off a secure crime scene, and began a crime scene contamination log. Major Crimes was asked to respond to scene. Neighbors in area were contacted and police took statements from all witnesses on scene. Zimmerman was handcuffed and frisked and disarmed. He fully cooperated.

USMB police today also challenged reports on USMB, in which Mary Ravi and Sallow Puss, High on Gravity Drunkard, Cloudy ole Sunshine, said other USMB posters largely ignored their whack-a-doodle claims, "I know this was not self-defense. There was no punching, no hitting going on at the time, no wrestling."

USMB Police said they twice tried to interview two of the USMB lunatics without success, and the third time, the two lunatics, domestic partners, submitted a very short sworn statement saying, "na, na, na, na, na, na..."

Last edited:
You only get a mug shot if you've been ARRESTED.

HELLLLLOOOOOOOO

You also would have a photo taken as evidence to support or disprove your claim that you were beaten. Who claimed that was a mug shot, besides you?

Another lie.... when I was assaulted, I had multiple injuries.... no photos were taken - NONE!

I went home and took my own just in case, but none by law enforcement.
The officers and EMS were all they witnesses needed to arrest the asshole.

Bod doesn't answer questions. She diverts, then says "go back and read my answer" and then will spend a lot of time and effort pretending she answered your question.

In the end, nothing is achieved. It's best not to even engage. She's pure troll.

How odd you pretend it wasn't my answer to YOU I was referring to...shall I dig it up and repost it?

You only get a mug shot if you've been ARRESTED.

HELLLLLOOOOOOOO

You also would have a photo taken as evidence to support or disprove your claim that you were beaten. Who claimed that was a mug shot, besides you?

What makes you think the cops are going to release their evidence photos to the public? PARTICULARLY if they intend to charge Zimmerman?

Why would they do that? It would be incredibly stupid, and would make him sympathetic.

How odd you pretend it wasn't my answer to YOU I was referring to...shall I dig it up and repost it?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

What's more, I don't care.

Yea, it only takes two fingers to straighten it out. Two sticks for a broken arm. A broom from a broken leg. Who needs doctors?

Besides, wanna bet he didn't have any healthcare?

Exactly!! I've had my nose broken twice. Once by a surfboard,the other in a fight.
Went to the doc the first time,they yanked it around and stuffed it full of gauze.
Second time I did it myself.
It's kinda like the broken toe my wife got. Told her not to bother with the Doc because all they are going to do is tape it to the one next to it. Of course she didnt believe me,and came home from the Docs with it taped to the other one.

rderp is a waste of time....

Yeah I know. But it's kinda fun turning what rderp thought to be sarcasm into the truth.
Because in a lot of cases rderps answer happens to be right on the money.:lol:

USMB police today also challenged reports on USMB, in which Mary Ravi and Sallow Puss, High on Gravity Drunkard, Cloudy ole Sunshine, said other USMB posters largely ignored their whack-a-doodle claims, "I know this was not self-defense. There was no punching, no hitting going on at the time, no wrestling."

USMB Police said they twice tried to interview two of the USMB lunatics without success, and the third time, the two lunatics, domestic partners, submitted a very short sworn statement saying, "na, na, na, na, na, na..."

:lmao:

Absolutely.

I would like to know how someone gets grass stains on their back but is supposedly attacked from behind. I would like to know how someone gets a broken nose and is seen on their back and gets attacked from behind.

Obviously you've never been in a fistfight.

Yes I have been...when flying too. Next thing I remember was landing on a table, and then on the floor with the table on top of me.

bumpy wumpy...and my apologies...thought I was answering koshergrl...it was Herewegoagain...can't tell you guys apart.

So were you attacked from the front? Did you find yourself on your back at any time?
If you really have been in a serious fight,you would know that you really dont have a lot of control.
In my experience your on your back on your front,and every where in between.

I was attacked from the front...broken nose and torn ear (from earring ripped out)...I was not attacked from behind like some of the Zimmerman claims state.

You didnt answer the question. At any time did you end up on your back? Or did you lie face down or in the fetal position like a girl?
In any fight I've been in the last place you want to be is on your stomach so the guy can whale on your head and you cant see it coming.

Here you go BO. Since you brought up the wrong post.

Pulling hair and scratching doesnt count. Or maybe you really are a bull dike. Then maybe I could see it.

Nope...two guys....and I lost....bad.

Note: you guys, if you are going to call me names, really need to learn how to spell. Instead of insulting me, you've just made me giggle.

Are you implying that I miss spelled dike? If so think again. Although I will admit I looked it up considering my lack of experience in the matter. And I found the slang term is spelled dyke and is generally used by lesbians.
Hmmmmmm...

Here you go BO. You failed to address this post as well.

I was attacked from the front...broken nose and torn ear (from earring ripped out)...I was not attacked from behind like some of the Zimmerman claims state.

You didnt answer the question. At any time did you end up on your back? Or did you lie face down or in the fetal position like a girl?
In any fight I've been in the last place you want to be is on your stomach so the guy can whale on your head and you cant see it coming.

Let's see...I hit table, I fall to floor and know table is on top of me....logic would indicate I was on my back and could see said table on top of me....glad to have helped you with that common sense.

Nope...two guys....and I lost....bad.

Note: you guys, if you are going to call me names, really need to learn how to spell. Instead of insulting me, you've just made me giggle.

Are you implying that I miss spelled dike? If so think again. Although I will admit I looked it up considering my lack of experience in the matter. And I found the slang term is spelled dyke and is generally used by lesbians.
Hmmmmmm...

Here you go BO. You failed to address this post as well.

:lol::lol::lol: You guys are making me giggle again.

Let's see...I hit table, I fall to floor and know table is on top of me....logic would indicate I was on my back and could see said table on top of me....glad to have helped you with that common sense.

:lmao: so you got your ass whipped by a table...? :lmao:

Thats some screwed up logic right there. You wouldnt notice the table as you got up?
Thats a weak ass argument. I dont know about you ,but I would have noticed what was on top of me no matter which way I was facing.

And considering you knew your surroundings you'd have to be a complete moron not to be able to put two and two together.

Unless of course you were in some cheap hotel with two guys and the lights were off.

Forum List

Back