Why did Zimmerman not go the hospital if his nose was broken and head slammed

I've been.

And I think I had my nose broke..never went to the hospital for it though.

It came with 2 black eyes and a huge amount of swelling.

Almost within the hour.

Zimmerman's picture doesn't show that.

It's also been stated that he had a problem seeing out of one eye. No shiner there.
:lmao:

So, this is how mug shots work - you get arrested and charged and they take a mug shot of you.

If you AREN'T arrested, there IS no mug shot of you taken.

As Zimmerman wasn't arrested that night, what makes you think this is his mug from that night?

zimmerman-thumb-400xauto-32375.jpg

I'm really curious what makes you think that picture was taken that night.

Mug shots usually have numbers on them. How do we know this is a mug shot at all?

It's also been stated that he had a problem seeing out of one eye. No shiner there.

So, this is how mug shots work - you get arrested and charged and they take a mug shot of you.

As Zimmerman wasn't arrested that night, what makes you think this is his mug from that night?

Mug shots usually have numbers on them. How do we know this is a mug shot at all?
That too. Although, the orange might be indicative. Or maybe he just has less than zero fashion sense.

We really don't know.

But, I would bet good money that there was no mug shot taken that night.

And folks are looking at this pic and saying, "See? He is not injured!" That's pretty retarded.

I've been.

And I think I had my nose broke..never went to the hospital for it though.

It came with 2 black eyes and a huge amount of swelling.

Almost within the hour.

Zimmerman's picture doesn't show that.

He neg you too? :lol::lol::lol: One thing I learned when I too got a broken nose....it bleeds like a son of a bitch and swells almost immediately.

I also got a neg rep from him. He claims the Zimmerman said "fucking punks". What an idiot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNI5CA5jijw]Trayvon Martin 911 Call - Did George Zimmerman Say 'F*ng Coons'? - YouTube[/ame]

Just for the record... I didnt neg rep Sallow... I like him and he usually does'nt lie on the board. Fuck you and bodykka though... your both clueless fucking little punks.

All I heard on the youtube link you sent me was ' assholes... they always get away'

Nothing more than that either!

Listen at 1:29.... what a joke!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNI5CA5jijw]Trayvon Martin 911 Call - Did George Zimmerman Say 'F*ng Coons'? - YouTube[/ame]

This is not a current picture of Zimmerman. The media only used it because he looks more dangerous in it. If you look at his current pic he's wearing a tie and looks much more respectable. Go figure.

So were you attacked from the front? Did you find yourself on your back at any time?
If you really have been in a serious fight,you would know that you really dont have a lot of control.
In my experience your on your back on your front,and every where in between.

I was attacked from the front...broken nose and torn ear (from earring ripped out)...I was not attacked from behind like some of the Zimmerman claims state.

You didnt answer the question. At any time did you end up on your back? Or did you lie face down or in the fetal position like a girl?
In any fight I've been in the last place you want to be is on your stomach so the guy can whale on your head and you cant see it coming.

Did. You. Not. Read. My. Other. Post...?

He neg you too? :lol::lol::lol: One thing I learned when I too got a broken nose....it bleeds like a son of a bitch and swells almost immediately.

I also got a neg rep from him. He claims the Zimmerman said "fucking punks". What an idiot.

Just for the record... I didnt neg rep Sallow... I like him and he usually does'nt lie on the board. Fuck you and bodykka though... your both clueless fucking little punks.

All I heard on the youtube link you sent me was ' assholes... they always get away'

Nothing more than that either!

Listen at 1:29.... what a joke!

Your fear of women because of your tragic beating amuses me.

That too. Although, the orange might be indicative. Or maybe he just has less than zero fashion sense.

We really don't know.

But, I would bet good money that there was no mug shot taken that night.

I've had jail patients, see their attire, and the material that shirt is made of doesn't look like the coarse orange cloth of the suits. That looks more like just a shirt, more red than orange. The blue background makes me think it's more of a driver license photo. Stubble is in.

Last edited:

We dont...

Although he does have an arrest on his record, but this pic is'nt from the night in question.

If he was really beaten badly why would cops not send him to hospital right away. The cops would face a huge law suit if he was hurt. How can a guy be threaten badly and beat up badly but never taken to hospital for check up after the crime.

He was obviously able to fix his own broken nose.

Whats there to fix... if its broke, its broke
:dunno:

Yea, it only takes two fingers to straighten it out. Two sticks for a broken arm. A broom from a broken leg. Who needs doctors?

Besides, wanna bet he didn't have any healthcare?

I was attacked from the front...broken nose and torn ear (from earring ripped out)...I was not attacked from behind like some of the Zimmerman claims state.

You didnt answer the question. At any time did you end up on your back? Or did you lie face down or in the fetal position like a girl?
In any fight I've been in the last place you want to be is on your stomach so the guy can whale on your head and you cant see it coming.

Did. You. Not. Read. My. Other. Post...?

Yes. I. Read. Your. Response. And. You. Did. Not. Answer. The. Question.

Read. It. Again.

Google 'mug shots.' They mostly have gray backgrounds. Not all are in suits.

Bod doesn't answer questions. She diverts, then says "go back and read my answer" and then will spend a lot of time and effort pretending she answered your question.

In the end, nothing is achieved. It's best not to even engage. She's pure troll.

He was obviously able to fix his own broken nose.

Yea, it only takes two fingers to straighten it out. Two sticks for a broken arm. A broom from a broken leg. Who needs doctors?

Exactly!! I've had my nose broken twice. Once by a surfboard,the other in a fight.
Went to the doc the first time,they yanked it around and stuffed it full of gauze.
Second time I did it myself.
It's kinda like the broken toe my wife got. Told her not to bother with the Doc because all they are going to do is tape it to the one next to it. Of course she didnt believe me,and came home from the Docs with it taped to the other one.

Exactly!! I've had my nose broken twice. Once by a surfboard,the other in a fight.
Went to the doc the first time,they yanked it around and stuffed it full of gauze.
Second time I did it myself.
It's kinda like the broken toe my wife got. Told her not to bother with the Doc because all they are going to do is tape it to the one next to it. Of course she didnt believe me,and came home from the Docs with it taped to the other one.

rderp is a waste of time....

Forum List

Back