🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why didn't Comey also say Trump was under FBI investigation before election?

Here's a thought Lakookoo if the FBI were investigating Trump do you think possibly there might have been wiretaps?

Think hard

Maybe he didn't know how incompetent and embarrassing Trump would turn out to be when he decided to throw the election for him.

Here's a thought Lakookoo if the FBI were investigating Trump do you think possibly there might have been wiretaps?

Think hard

You mean on Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak? Apparently Christopher Steele's dossier also set a lot of wheels in motion.

Comey will be under Investigation when this is all said and done!

It's not the WH that is in cover up mode. It's James Comey and the Intelligence Community who have been illegally spying and collecting data on All Americans.

But the more serious charges are That We Know Crimes were Committed!

Comey is fighting for his life and his reputation!

He helped to cover up Fast and Furious, The IRS Scandal, Benghazi, State Department Server Gate, Bleach Bit Gate, The Clinton Foundation Influence Peddling and Money Laundering Scandal, and bailed Hillary Clinton out of Jail even when the overwhelming evidence condemned her and forced him to investigate her.

Clapper, Holder, Clinton, Rice, Lynch, Lerner all committed felonies and Perjured themselves. He did Nothing about it.

Multiple Felonies were Committed, but not by President Trump, but by The Intelligence Community Itself.

Flynn was surveilled without a warrant.
A Felony was committed when this classified information was released by The FBI itself to WAPO when they were allowed to look at the transcript.

President Trump's Conversations with Mexico, Taiwan and Australia were all Illegally surveilled and then additional felonies were committed when transcripts of these classified communications were released to reporters.

President Trump's Tax Return was illegally leaked by The IRS.

And lastly subversive Liberal Moles in The Intelligence Community further tried To damage America by releasing classified information on our Surveillance techniques themselves!

That's 10 Felonies We Know WERE committed by The Intelligence Community! And those are just the ones We The Public know about!

10 Felonies and Zero Repercussions!

Holder, Lerner, Rice, Clapper, Lynch, and Clinton again....Zero Consequences!

Care to defend that?

The Swamp Needs Drained and The Shadow Government Needs Destroyed!

Think hard

You mean on Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak? Apparently Christopher Steele's dossier also set a lot of wheels in motion.

No you insufferable moron, on Trump. Do you have to have everything explained to you?

Of course you do, you're fucking stupid

Tree, what are your thoughts on Comey saying "no information to support Trump tweets" Obviously a lot are reading into that on face value though we know that there is plenty of evidence yet to be collated on FISA NSA sec. 702 raw data...

Think hard

No you insufferable moron, on Trump. Do you have to have everything explained to you?

Of course you do, you're fucking stupid

Holy shit, how dumb are you? Since the Russian ambassador's phone is routinely monitored by U.S. intelligence, I assumed it would have been understood - anyone from the Trump camp who may have been talking to the Russian ambassador. President Obama didn't wiretap Trump.

I sure hope the Trump campaigners that they were concerned with their Russian operative agent connections were under surveillance! Seems like they would be derelict in their duties if they hadn't...?

And NOTE! That has nothing to do with Trump's accusations via tweet claiming his trump tower home and offices were being wiretapped or under surveillance... by Obama.

I sure hope the Trump campaigners that they were concerned with their Russian operative agent connections were under surveillance! Seems like they would be derelict in their duties if they hadn't...?

And NOTE! That has nothing to do with Trump's accusations via tweet claiming his trump tower home and offices were being wiretapped or under surveillance... by Obama.

It's all poltical theatre and it's getting old and tiresome. Time to move on, America doesn't need this BS

I think Comey probably kept his mouth shut so the investigation could proceed, without them...campaign trumpettes...knowing....also, it was early in the investigation and they didn't know much yt, maybe?

Comey is Lying and Telling The Truth at the same time.

He is a professional liar as is everyone involved in intelligence and who deal with classified information.

There was Surveillance, it may not have specifically been wiretapping.

It could have been eavesdropping, remote audio surveillance, microwave surveillance, laser surveillance, packet capture, header swapping, satellite signal tar pitting, electronics pirating, cellular cloning, or plain old bugging through placed bugs or any electronic device, but not specifically the act of "wire tapping"!

These methods I named in common terms but I can explain each one of these techniques if you like plus the various methods of actual wire tapping.

Was it "Ordered" by Obama?

Funny word ..."Ordered".

If I ask you for a glass of water am I actually ordering you to get me a glass of water?

If I ask someone to ask you on my behalf if I can have a glass of water I neither ordered you to get me a glass of water, nor did I ask you directly for a glass of water.

If you are automatically giving glasses of water to everyone that walks in through your door 24-7 nobody asks or orders a glass of water yet everyone still gets a glass of water.

Do you follow me?

Tree, what are your thoughts on Comey saying "no information to support Trump tweets" Obviously a lot are reading into that on face value though we know that there is plenty of evidence yet to be collated on FISA NSA sec. 702 raw data...

Last edited:

It's all poltical theatre and it's getting old and tiresome. Time to move on, America doesn't need this BS

Funny. Like you NaziCons moved on from all the Obama and Hillary conspiracy theories? Obama's birth. Benghazi. This Trump RussiaGate stuff is serious.

Chart: Almost Every Obama Conspiracy Theory Ever

The Definitive Guide to Every Hillary Clinton Conspiracy Theory

My guess is that this was a different situation as he hadn't already told those in Congress that he would update them if the situation changed as he promised with the Clinton crimes. In general, they don't want to update anyone on investigations unless it is such a specific case of government demanding transparency and specifics.

Sure, semantics & deliberate obfuscation... I'm talking more in the sense that Comey's statement had to do with the fact that he could not sit there and say "we received "unmasked" data from the NSA under sect. 702 that revealed the name of a US individual that was outside of the narrow scope of the Oct. FISA warrant opened on Trump. So even though we have this information and an investigation ongoing with knowledge of felony leaking of this data we must tell you in this open congressional hearing that there is no evidence to support Trump's claims"

It seems perfectly reasonable that with all the background knowledge of illegality surrounding the Trump FISA warrant Comey must and should respond as he did "no evidence to support Trump's tweets".

JFK hired his own brother to cover his ass. Bill Clinton hired an A.G. who was so stupid that she wasn't dangerous. Barry Hussein hired an A.G. who was so left wing that he would have sanctioned any craziness that the administration would come up with. Why in the world would today's president allow his Justice Dept to investigate his own administration? Maybe he want's justice to prevail for a change and he isn't afraid of being investigated?

Investigation ongoing Comey can't bring premature evidence, not collated, to the table, especially in an open hearing... He must answer as he did. Unfortunately the danger is that we read too much into a statement that must be so for a variety of reasons.

Last edited:
Just for fun for people to understand surveillance capabilities, any overseas call you make or receive is routed through a Sattelite. So are a lot of domestic calls.

If you wanted to monitor cellular communications well, lets use this simple analogy...anyone here have Direct TV?

If you have the right equipment and it has proper "authorization" and you know what sattelite you need and it's coordinates you just point your dish at the satellite.

Boom... satellite communications.

Cellular communications transmitted internationally through satellites are no different if you have the right equipment and know what you are doing.

Taking Remote Control of Satellite Communications

Last edited:
Why only Hillary? Trump has been under FBI investigation since last July 2016.

Comey: FBI launched Trump-Russia probe in July - POLITICO

I can't speak for Comey.
I can only try and guess his thinking.
I don't blame him now for what's happened.
He knew of Trump's possible ties to Russia long before his decision to announce on Clinton before the election.

That being said, the calculus changed last summer. Comey not only had to follow the law, but also look to the best interest of the country going forward.

Comey knew there was going to be a case against Trump made public not too far in the future.

When the time came to make a decision on the new found Clinton material, Comey had to measure the risks of each. I can understand, in the midst of the shitstorm and knowing what we know now about what had transpired with the Russians, that Clinton would have to take the hit.

Comey knew that Trump was the long game. He knew that Clinton would take a hit but live for another day.

Now here we are. Three Trump people have already fallen. The administration itself is in question. Comey has gone public in ways we couldn't have imagined since the last time he went public.

Don't be so Hard on Comey. He is in it for at least a decade. He's playing the long game. It's not personal. It's just business.

I like that he seems to have the foresight to put Americans business first.

Forum List

Back