Why didn't Dems just change the immigration laws under Obama to have open borders?

Because Democrats like to have it both ways. Their mindset is that they don't want to appear weak on National Security but at the same time, they love open borders. Just like Voting Rights and Voter Fraud. Democrats scream about fighting for voting rights and stopping voter oppression yet who is the first to start screaming the other way when there is talk about enhanced authentication for voters to be sure they are legal voters? Which side also engages more in registering dead people, people twice, Mickey Mouse, etc.

Law: Ohe must go through a specific administrative process to live in the USA as an ongoing visitor or resident.

Punishment is law is broken: Deportation.

It's not that fucking complicated.

The whining from the left about enforcing the law is mind boggling.

Right. Dems should have been honest one time in their lives and let all Mexico be 51st state of USA. Half a country of Mexico is already in USA anyway. Just kidding.

upload_2017-7-29_11-25-37.png

Right. Dems should have been honest one time in their lives and let all Mexico be 51st state of USA. Half a country of Mexico is already in USA anyway.

I have advocated for that for years. Annex Mexico. Now all Mexicans are Americans. Yay! Now we only need to secure the Mexico/Guatemala border...something Mexico already does. They deport Guatemalans who immigrate illegally to Mexico.

I also don't get it.
After seeing the problems open immigration has caused in other countries, they still can't understand why most Americans are against it.

I also don't get it.
After seeing the problems open immigration has caused in other countries, they still can't understand why most Americans are against it.

Most Americans aren't. It's just the media/puppets of the far left. They get in power by bringing in foreign voters.

I also don't get it.

They are victims of their own bullshit.

They advanced a false narrative that if you want a secure border, you are racist.

They have given themselves no room to soften their stance, lest they be racists themselves.

It doesn't apply to their political leaders. Obama and Hillary both opposed gay marriage, but apparently they are not homophobes.

They lose one group they can call victims, they find another to victimize as so called victims.

African Americans have fled the federal plantation aka LBJ's "great society" so democrats need a new victimhood. Even if illegal aliens can't legally vote the democrats will find a way for them to be a vocal extension of the democrat party.

Oh, don't believe a number of them don't vote and at the behest of Dems.
African Americans have fled the federal plantation aka LBJ's "great society" so democrats need a new victimhood. Even if illegal aliens can't legally vote the democrats will find a way for them to be a vocal extension of the democrat party.

Maybe we will in 2020. Depends on what mood we're in.
You'll always be a clueless follower, BlackFlag. I'm sure about that.
If you weren't a partisan sheep, I might be insulted.
I wasn't trying to insult you... just stating a fact based on what I've seen from you.

BTW.... being a clueless follower isn't necessary a bad thing for someone of your caliber, BlackFlag. It just makes your opinions irrelevant.

I wasn't trying to insult you... just stating a fact based on what I've seen from you.

Being a clueless follower isn't necessary a bad thing for someone of your caliber, BlackFlag.
Okay, little sheep :itsok:

Law: Ohe must go through a specific administrative process to live in the USA as an ongoing visitor or resident.

Punishment is law is broken: Deportation.

It's not that fucking complicated.
It's obviously complicated for the Hillary supporters.

These are people who don't care about the crimes being committed against others because they're convinced it'll never happen to them. They only care about themselves.

Being a clueless follower isn't necessary a bad thing for someone of your caliber, BlackFlag.
Okay, little sheep :itsok:

Gotta love the "sheep" reference...haha
We wouldn't dare appreciate normalcy, conformity and a likeminded society.
I'll venture to guess you have a tall red Mohawk, neck tattoos, a bone through your nose, fifteen piercings, five children with three baby mamas and you're on welfare...no? Am I close?
Haha...you poor people want nothing more than to be accepted and considered "normal" yet anyone truly normal is a "sheep" haha...funny shit!

Forum List

Back