Why didn't Obama predict COVID-19 and design a test for it?

brothers and sisters: if Trump tests all 350 million Americans 10 times, the media and Democrats (i repeat myself) would still say he's not testing enough

I'd be happy with just one test if I could get it. They still aren't widely available in Amarillo yet.

Barry obviously thought there would never be another pandemic of any kind since he used up our stockpile and did nothing to replenish it.

Stupid, stupid Nostra. Masks and PPE's don't store well. It was Trump's job, knowing that a pandemic was coming, to replenish the national stockpile before it arrived. Instead, Trump lifted trade sanctions, and encouraged American manufacturers to sell their existing stocks of masks and PPE's to China, without first ordering a supply for American hospitals.

If Trump didn't think to do an inventory and replenish the national stockpile, that's hardly on Obama. Trump had 3 years, during which time he closed the Pandemic Response office in the White House, fired the head of the CDC and replaced him with someone who's appointment raised eyebrows and who's fitness for the job was highly questionable.

Given the failures of the CDC in this government's response, much of that can be laid at the feet of an unqualified and inexperienced Director.

At every juncture in this pandemic, Trump has made the wrong decision. Every. Single.One.

EVERYTHING TRUMP TOUCHES, DIES!
Hey dummy, we have A stockpile for a reason. Barry used it up, then left the mess for the next guy to clean up.

You really are dumber than a box of retarded toenail clippings.

Please give us some "credible" proof that President Obama didn't leave a "stockpile". Also, one of my favorite Trump lies is that President Obama didn't leave any "ammunition".
Already proven, linked to, and discussed in other threads.

No, it has NOT been proven! Conspiracy theories don't count - nor does just Trump saying it. I've never seen any "credible" reports that President Obama left the so-called "cupboards/pantries" bare. None!
have you seen any saying he left them full?......just asking........
whats the matter lakota?.....you cant answer the question?....

Barry obviously thought there would never be another pandemic of any kind since he used up our stockpile and did nothing to replenish it.

Stupid, stupid Nostra. Masks and PPE's don't store well. It was Trump's job, knowing that a pandemic was coming, to replenish the national stockpile before it arrived. Instead, Trump lifted trade sanctions, and encouraged American manufacturers to sell their existing stocks of masks and PPE's to China, without first ordering a supply for American hospitals.

If Trump didn't think to do an inventory and replenish the national stockpile, that's hardly on Obama. Trump had 3 years, during which time he closed the Pandemic Response office in the White House, fired the head of the CDC and replaced him with someone who's appointment raised eyebrows and who's fitness for the job was highly questionable.

Given the failures of the CDC in this government's response, much of that can be laid at the feet of an unqualified and inexperienced Director.

At every juncture in this pandemic, Trump has made the wrong decision. Every. Single.One.

EVERYTHING TRUMP TOUCHES, DIES!
Hey dummy, we have A stockpile for a reason. Barry used it up, then left the mess for the next guy to clean up.

You really are dumber than a box of retarded toenail clippings.

Please give us some "credible" proof that President Obama didn't leave a "stockpile". Also, one of my favorite Trump lies is that President Obama didn't leave any "ammunition".
Already proven, linked to, and discussed in other threads.

No, it has NOT been proven! Conspiracy theories don't count - nor does just Trump saying it. I've never seen any "credible" reports that President Obama left the so-called "cupboards/pantries" bare. None!
have you seen any saying he left them full?......just asking........

Yep, I've heard several officials from the Obama Administration on CNN and MSNBC say the "cupboards/pantries" were fine when they left.
yea hearsay....something you have bitched about before if a republican says it....

Forum List

Back