Why didn't Obama predict COVID-19 and design a test for it?

IMO, I don't think it was an accident.

I think the globalists have gotten tired of the U.S. not playing ball on that whole agenda 2030 plan. If we don't buy into the whole AGW hoax, they will have to force our hand some other way. This was plan B.

Obama funded the CDC and that Wuhan lab.

They knew what they were doing, and thus, why would he keep the U.S. stocked and ready for what Gates wanted to do? :dunno:

Obama Gave $3.7M Grant to Sketchy China Virology Lab

zzz19.jpg

. . . and now they are talking about shutting down the slaughter houses?!? :dunno:

Why didn’t obama replenish the supplies used during the 2009 H1N1 pandemic?
Why did he also deplete our military of much needed equipment while secretly sending pallets of cash to a terrorist state?

Why wasn't Congress working on this coronavirus, instead of screwing around with a Fake Impeachment?

That's the real question, IMHO. Had Schiff and Nadler got together to resolve this pandemic bullshit, we would have never had this current lockdown.

Because as I understand it, and I could be wrong here, neither Adam Schiff or Jerry Nadler were not or are not President of the United States. Not privy to classified briefings or do they have the ability to mobilize government agencies to combat the virus. Impeachment (which Trump brought on himself) was over in the Senate on February 5th. Both Schiff and Nadler are in the House. They voted on impeachment on December 19th. So what happened (other than Trump restricting travel from China) between end of December and beginning of February? Oh yeah, MAGA pep rallies, lots of tweeting, golfing, hanging out at Mar-A-Lago, tirelessly watching Fox.

I find it amusing that Trump supporters are endlessly trying to find a scapegoat and a diversion for the blame that rests with their deal leader. If he had acted in January, the lockdown (or an extensive lockdown) might not have been necessary.
I find it amusing that you are worried. Why? The winds of discontent and rebellion are starting to stir just a little.

Why would I be worried? Trump is the main reason for the shutdown. Doesn't worry me in the slightest. No Democrat is President. Trump is.
State governors are, liar.

Why wasn't Congress working on this coronavirus, instead of screwing around with a Fake Impeachment?

That's the real question, IMHO. Had Schiff and Nadler got together to resolve this pandemic bullshit, we would have never had this current lockdown.

Because as I understand it, and I could be wrong here, neither Adam Schiff or Jerry Nadler were not or are not President of the United States. Not privy to classified briefings or do they have the ability to mobilize government agencies to combat the virus. Impeachment (which Trump brought on himself) was over in the Senate on February 5th. Both Schiff and Nadler are in the House. They voted on impeachment on December 19th. So what happened (other than Trump restricting travel from China) between end of December and beginning of February? Oh yeah, MAGA pep rallies, lots of tweeting, golfing, hanging out at Mar-A-Lago, tirelessly watching Fox.

I find it amusing that Trump supporters are endlessly trying to find a scapegoat and a diversion for the blame that rests with their deal leader. If he had acted in January, the lockdown (or an extensive lockdown) might not have been necessary.
I find it amusing that you are worried. Why? The winds of discontent and rebellion are starting to stir just a little.

Why would I be worried? Trump is the main reason for the shutdown. Doesn't worry me in the slightest. No Democrat is President. Trump is.

Because Trump failed to take the virus threat seriously and act. So governors, mayors, and business leaders had to step in and act because the guy at the top was too concerned with holding his pep rallies and other really important stuff.

Barry obviously thought there would never be another pandemic of any kind since he used up our stockpile and did nothing to replenish it.

Stupid, stupid Nostra. Masks and PPE's don't store well. It was Trump's job, knowing that a pandemic was coming, to replenish the national stockpile before it arrived. Instead, Trump lifted trade sanctions, and encouraged American manufacturers to sell their existing stocks of masks and PPE's to China, without first ordering a supply for American hospitals.

If Trump didn't think to do an inventory and replenish the national stockpile, that's hardly on Obama. Trump had 3 years, during which time he closed the Pandemic Response office in the White House, fired the head of the CDC and replaced him with someone who's appointment raised eyebrows and who's fitness for the job was highly questionable.

Given the failures of the CDC in this government's response, much of that can be laid at the feet of an unqualified and inexperienced Director.

At every juncture in this pandemic, Trump has made the wrong decision. Every. Single.One.

EVERYTHING TRUMP TOUCHES, DIES!
Hey dummy, we have A stockpile for a reason. Barry used it up, then left the mess for the next guy to clean up.

You really are dumber than a box of retarded toenail clippings.

Please give us some "credible" proof that President Obama didn't leave a "stockpile". Also, one of my favorite Trump lies is that President Obama didn't leave any "ammunition".

Because Trump failed to take the virus threat seriously and act. So governors, mayors, and business leaders had to step in and act because the guy at the top was too concerned with holding his pep rallies and other really important stuff.
You’re an idiot.
Democrats were whining and bitching when Trump first halted flights from China. Now they’re whining and bitching because he didn’t do it earlier!
lol

Trump implemented the China Travel ban in Jan......a month later Cuomo was still telling his doomed New Yorkers to go about their business as usual. Cuomo didn’t close parks until 2 weeks ago, and the subways are still open despite proof they are a cesspool spreading the Chinese virus. That’s why Cuomo owns more than half the deaths in the entire country.

Oh, and in late Feb Nazi Pelousy was in Chinatown telling everyone to come on down.

Barry obviously thought there would never be another pandemic of any kind since he used up our stockpile and did nothing to replenish it.

Stupid, stupid Nostra. Masks and PPE's don't store well. It was Trump's job, knowing that a pandemic was coming, to replenish the national stockpile before it arrived. Instead, Trump lifted trade sanctions, and encouraged American manufacturers to sell their existing stocks of masks and PPE's to China, without first ordering a supply for American hospitals.

If Trump didn't think to do an inventory and replenish the national stockpile, that's hardly on Obama. Trump had 3 years, during which time he closed the Pandemic Response office in the White House, fired the head of the CDC and replaced him with someone who's appointment raised eyebrows and who's fitness for the job was highly questionable.

Given the failures of the CDC in this government's response, much of that can be laid at the feet of an unqualified and inexperienced Director.

At every juncture in this pandemic, Trump has made the wrong decision. Every. Single.One.

Hey dummy, we have A stockpile for a reason. Barry used it up, then left the mess for the next guy to clean up.

Please give us some "credible" proof that President Obama didn't leave a "stockpile". Also, one of my favorite Trump lies is that President Obama didn't leave any "ammunition".
Already proven, linked to, and discussed in other threads.

You’re an idiot.
Democrats were whining and bitching when Trump first halted flights from China. Now they’re whining and bitching because he didn’t do it earlier!
lol

Therein lies the problem. He didn't halt flights until 4 days after he issued the restriction on January 31st (wish you guys would stop calling it a ban. It wasn't). By that time, over 40,000 people had snaked their way back into the US through major airports. Too late.

I wouldn’t expect that from obummer! Remember what he did with EBOLA? He flew it here!
He was totally inept.
He was going to deliberately infect the US with Ebola, SARS and MERS...he couldn't even do that right.

A yes, Obama's mis-managed stockpile...

Dire shortages of vital medical equipment in the Strategic National Stockpile that are now hampering the coronavirus response trace back to the budget wars of the Obama years, when congressional Republicans elected on the Tea Party wave forced the White House to accept sweeping cuts to federal spending.

Among the victims of those partisan fights was the effort to keep adequate supplies of masks, ventilators, pharmaceuticals and other medical equipment on hand to respond to a public health crisis. Lawmakers in both parties raised the specter of shortchanging future disaster response even as they voted to approve the cuts.

There were, in fact, warnings at the time: A 2010 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention-funded report by the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials urged the federal government to treat public health preparedness “on par with federal and state funding for other national security response capabilities,” and said that its store of N95 masks should be “replenished for future events.”

Even in the aftermath of the swine flu pandemic, the stockpile wasn’t a priority then. Without a full committee markup, Rehberg introduced a bill that provided $522.5 million to the stockpile, about 12% less than the previous year and $132 million less than the administration wanted. “Nobody got everything they wanted,” Rehberg said.

During the Trump administration, the White House has consistently proposed cutting the CDC and the HHS Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, which took over stockpile management from the CDC. Congress approved more stockpile funding than Trump’s budget requested in every year of his administration, for a combined $1.93 billion instead of $1.77 billion, according to budget documents.

The White House budget request for 2021, delivered in February as officials were already warning about the dangerous new coronavirus, proposed holding the stockpile’s funding flat at $705 million and cutting resources for the office that oversees it.

In fact, Mr Obama’s efforts to build up the stockpile and prepare for the next outbreak were stymied by a Republican-controlled House of Representatives that was heavily influenced by Tea Party-affiliated politicians elected on promises of cutting back government spending.

Speaking in 2014, Mr Obama argued it was necessary to set up a “public health infrastructure that we need to deal with potential outbreaks in the future.”

He said: “There may and likely will come a time in which we have both an airborne disease that is deadly, and in order for us to deal with that effectively we have to put in place an infrastructure, not just here at home but globally, that allows us to see it quickly, isolate it quickly, respond to it quickly, so that if and when a new strain of flu like the Spanish flu crops up five years from now or a decade from now, we’ve made the investment and we’re further along to be able to catch it.”

No, it has NOT been proven! Conspiracy theories don't count - nor does just Trump saying it. I've never seen any "credible" reports that President Obama left the so-called "cupboards/pantries" bare. None!

No, it has NOT been proven! Conspiracy theories don't count - nor does just Trump saying it. I've never seen any "credible" reports that President Obama left the so-called "cupboards/pantries" bare. None!
Your ignorance isn’t my problem.

Why didn’t obama replenish the supplies used during the 2009 H1N1 pandemic?
Why did he also deplete our military of much needed equipment while secretly sending pallets of cash to a terrorist state?
If you didn't know...now you know.

After using up the swine flu emergency funds, the Obama administration tried to replenish the stockpile in 2011 by asking Congress to provide $655 million, up from the previous year’s budget of less than $600 million. Responding to swine flu, which the CDC estimated killed more than 12,000 people in the United States over the course of a year, had required the largest deployment in the stockpile’s history, including nearly 20 million pieces of personal protective equipment and more than 85 million N95 masks, according to a 2016 report published by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine.

“We recognized the need for replenishment of the stockpile and budgeted about a 10% increase,” said Dr. Nicole Lurie, who served as the assistant secretary for preparedness and response at the Department of Health and Human Services during the Obama administration. “That was rejected by the Republican House.”

No kidding. The lousy Democrats could at least have been pushing for research on COVID-18. Research on the previous version could be useful on finding a cure or vaccine to COVID-19.

No kidding. The lousy Democrats could at least have been pushing for research on COVID-18. Research on the previous version could be useful on finding a cure or vaccine to COVID-19.

COVID-18? Are you really that stupid? In COVID-19 - the "19" stands for the year it occurred. Holy shit...

You’re an idiot.
lol
Name and shame them.

Forum List

Back